Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account?

really I never saw suffer from this problem because I always double check check adress as well as coin that I selected for withdraw .

this problem is happend only when your recive id is wrong or you can select different coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 11/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

If the transaction is already disappeared from the first account but not reach to the recipient account and the transaction shows thats is not confirmed, there have possibility of the transaction to stay too long but the transaction will have chances to get hacked. 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

I think that's impossible. It is because everytime I make a deposit, I always get it to the other exchange or wallet. Maybe what you have said happens because one, you use a wrong typed or spelling wallet address that's why you didn't receive it. Second, the address is a scam. Which means you send it to person that uses that scam wallet address.

Yes I have faced that problem but most of the times i have got the money or coin back. So nothing to worry. Sometimes this occur due to some transaction error. But if you send to wrong address than nothing can be done. 

Well as of now, i didn't do some deposit here im cryptocurrency and I'm just getting some free bitcoins like here in this forum, I'm worked here to collect some profit to hold and sell when the price is in a good condition.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:10 PM, Rezort said:

Such problems are often when you do a lot of deposits, however it is pretty simple to write in technical support of the exchange or other site and if the site is good they will help you.

Yes I think that you are right and such problems really exist here in cryptocurrencies which is unfortunate because when you are depositing and you are going to believe that you put that into your acoount and when it that is not the case your money might get stolen

On 11/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Can you share the website that did this to you?? I haven't faced any problems with depositing money. Your device might be infected with a virus thay changes the wallet address. 

On 11/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

First, keep in mind that you cannot retrieve your money if you sent it in cryptocurrencies. The reason could be that you had a mistake in the wallet address. 

3 minutes ago, Biplab605 said:

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me Have to

Well my friend, you are new here and you have to write a constructive response otherwise you will be in breach of the rules of the forum and be banned, so it is better to write good things instead of these blank things. Please make a good response.

I have never had such problem, because it`s impossible if deposit address is correct, but sometimes blockchain is overloaded and you need to wait for a long time for transaction confirmation 

Fortunately for me it happened sometimes with small sums But it was my fault I had typed in a wrong address or I had not even put it there on the note/personal id of the Exchange, in general if something like this happens You have to contact the administrators of the Exchange who are usually very kind and help to solve the problem

9 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

Fortunately for me it happened sometimes with small sums But it was my fault I had typed in a wrong address or I had not even put it there on the note/personal id of the Exchange, in general if something like this happens You have to contact the administrators of the Exchange who are usually very kind and help to solve the problem

Fortunately, you did not lose large sums because of the wrong addresses, but here I am talking about another problem other than the error in the address, this problem is called stuck in the network where the transaction confirmation is forgotten by miners and remains stuck for a long time in the network.

Yes a friend of mine did make a deposit from his yobit account of coin about $100 but it never reaches his wallets till date. He did make a complaint but nothing happened. 

I think this always happening to those who are depositing money to the scam websites, so thats if they made deposits their funds are not credited, because was also happened to me two times before. 

I think this does not happen if there is no mistake in the procedures and steps you take to transfer the funds to your second account
You can review the matter step by step and find out where the error is

Yes, it happened to me once before, but everything was my fault, because I was not sufficiently sufficient as I tried to send coins from one portfolio to another portfolio, which was unfortunately closed and my money did not arrive.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, I didn't get the fund on some exchanger. I think the fault is from my side. In every exchanger there are some requirement for deposit. There was a minimum deposit limitation. And my deposit didn't met the requirements and the fund seized.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

52 minutes ago, Rahul11 said:

Yes, I didn't get the fund on some exchanger. I think the fault is from my side. In every exchanger there are some requirement for deposit. There was a minimum deposit limitation. And my deposit didn't met the requirements and the fund seized.

Which exchange is that? I have not heard of this before but do make a transaction more worth than $10 which I believe with being successful. But, if to tell the truth, normally, this is a scam because mineral process the county the exchange take the coin because of such reason. And many people will fall victim of this. 

On 6/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, Rahul11 said:

This is really unfortunate, although this is not my intention, but this type of error exists and is common among people, there are many platforms or sites where there is a minimum deposit or transmission and if the amount sent is less than the minimum it will not reach your account.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:33 AM, teminalibug said:

It is not possible, and if it happen there are two possibilities, you either entered a wrong address or you're sending your coins to a scam site.

You are right it ounce happened to me I was sending from my wallet to some sites out there but my transaction didn't reach there and such sites are scam.

On 11/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, teminalibug said:

It is not possible, and if it happen there are two possibilities, you either entered a wrong address or you're sending your coins to a scam site.

It is quite a problem here in cryptocurrency when you are trying to invest or deposit or withdraw then the money is not that will go into your wallet and you will start robe confused because your money is not in your wallet so you will start to question it but you just need to wait for it and have patience 

Even if there is a connection through the network there is little time to convert it but it is not lost at once Once the network is fixed it can be used again from the beginning. However in case of a deposit I get lost from the account due to getting a wallet passwords and keys.