Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account?

Yeah. It had happened ,when transfering coins from one exchange to another exchange ,the value of coins was 6700 and when transferred to another exchange it has only 670 coins value and after few hours got my full coins values, and when contacted to exchange they told that it was on a maintenance schedule and your complete values will be transfered after the maintenance. This has happened.

6 hours ago, Nahid hasan said:

I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network

In short the transaction might have no confirmations yet, ost wallets will show you the upcoming transaction even though not confirmed but not some exchanges.

No. It is not possible. It is very working perfect. No error will occur. They are the best method or means to pay. 

On 11/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Is this possible? What can be done?

It's possible for incompetent exchange, try to look the transaction, if your coins move out to the exchange hot wallet and it's has been spending to your second account, the problem will be on your second account, or otherwise.

The best thing to do is contact the support regarding to this issue.

I tried really and it was one of the best to me and the deposit was really instant the greatest that we have in the market, the greatest issue was and is still how to deposit with other different methods the work is to work with the right idea that will hep us make such kind of money, I deposited and it was almost instant

56 minutes ago, bigbrainmo said:

No. This never happened with me. But if it did, just contact the support and they will help you with that.

It is a good suggestion for those who face that type of problem because sometime an exchange wallet transaction  go to slow  because of server and other problem but the support team is available which they can easily solve this problem.

9 hours ago, zahidhasan said:

Sorry brother I am newbie there. I am just completed my target hundred post. Now I’m working for payment. I have no experience about transactions in this side.maybe you are senior in this side. They can help you

But you can learn,learn about what is transaction and how you are going to make use of it.

From my point of view I think Its not possible, it might take some times maybe due to connection issues but as far as you enter the right address you'll receive it

This normally happens with scam exchange sites and there are many out there its for this reason we should always do some research on evry exchange site out there before making deposit into it other wise you will lose your coins to scamers and crypto currency can not be stack online as long as it has been sent to an address and if you make a deposit to an exchange and the deposit does show up after some time then you have been scamed stay away from that exchange... Thanks I hope I'm making a little bit of sense.

Edited by George10

I am new in this business and I'm trying all my possible best to learn as fast as I can, I haven't been qualified nyet to receive any alert on my account but I soon get there

On 11/8/2019 at 6:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

no, i have always received the coins that i deposited. the most that happen to me were slowdowns  from the exchanges. i mean that the coins were arrived but the exchange took a few minutes to show the coins on the balance

On 11/8/2019 at 11:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

I get this problem in an exchanger. I think that was my fault. Because many exchangers have some deposit and withdrawal requirement. I didn't notice the rules. After that i deposit some fund and never get the amount in my balance.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

No!. I have not ever experienced that. You have to be carefull when write your waller address and u have to be carefull with sites too becouse now there are lots of scam sites that just wants your money so avoid them. i dont think that its possible any other way, unless You have been Hacked or the Site has been hacked... but these are rary cases... 

I am very thankful to god, it is not happened to me that I made a deposit and have not received. It happen with many people because of wrong address or some other mistake but if take necessary precaution or step than you can be save from such problems.

This is on the cards specially what time you sent the currency to the unsuitable take up and an important person by now time-honored it. at all times bend in two inhibit before burden a transaction to get out of transfer your capital to the digital wallet of other people. It is moreover achievable that you were by means of a scammer situate were they individual gets your change and not conveyance it to your second account

On 2/22/2020 at 10:35 AM, sheza said:

every time I make a deposit, I am always careful and don't want to rush.  I first checked everything from the address, minimum, and so on as a smooth reference for each transaction. i didnt experience this problem. I suggest to make an ticket support to the exchange that having a problem but some of the exchange restricting 

Yes, you must be very careful when sending or depositing any currency and you must verify the address twice before depositing because it is very possible to get the error, this is very important despite the fact that my subject differs from this but it is okay, it is a good note.

Yes I have had an experience like that, but later got refund back to my account. That was because mine was due to network error, if it was due to wrong wallet address then it would have gone forever. So it depends on what made your money not to get deposited into your account.

Yes, i tested to withdraw my earnings from cryptopop game to coinbase then coibase to faucethub last year on july. But i was only success to withdraw from cryptopop game and when transfer my ETH i didn't received it until i forget it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If in fact I transferred once from my XRP wallet, from Binance to my XRP wallet to Uphold and the deposit didn't arrive, although the blockchain marked it as successful, thanks to this I was able to write to the support in Uphold and they solved my problem, as I transferred correctly.

It has never happened to me, I always research the platforms before depositing money on them, since many are scams. I also check that my wallet address is correct before making a withdrawal.

Well, I try a few deposit on the exchange to have fund for my trading and I used XRP because it has small transaction fee but even thou I used XRP still able receive my deposit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

What you say is impossible. The only way that happens is that you copied the wrong crypto address or that the page where you deposited is a fraud.

17 hours ago, rooooor1 said:

For me I made first time mistakes with my deposit and ended up losing my deposit, but as long as you check your deposit before sending it to your account.

Sorry for that, that is why it is recommended to always check your address before you made a deposit.

This can only happen if there is something wrong that you have committed in the title, or it is fraud that you were exposed to and unfortunately you cannot do anything as your money is gone and cannot be recovered.

I think I have seen a case of deposit of bitcoin from a wallet to binance exchange and the confirmation takes up to two days, that is the worst I have seen. Confirmation can be delayed for long but it will be confirmed in the end.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy