Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account?

No I don't faching this types of problem. Because I don't interested to deposit any site. I am just work in this forum and earn Bitcoin satoshi

Yes this types of problems are possible because many times we deposit but we can't receive. I think this is the technical issues. After some times we receive in our account. Its my own opinion.

I never experience that before.maybe you send the coins on he wrong wallet address .before sending some coins to other account always double check the wallet address because once the action is done it cant be reverse anymore.

Actually i didn’t face the problem till now. I sm using this forum for last one month. In this time i have made deposits,trades etc. But its a matter of joy that i have not lose any of my coins till now. I am happy with yobit and cryptotalk.  

Only if the address of the deposit is incorrect or the website is scammed, I can never thank Shawar for ever submitting the wrong address. No, I never sent the deposit and never received it, I always accept them

it happened with me before cause the coin was leaving its network to another gradually and i sent from exchange with old network to another exchange with new network and i lost my money for that 
so you need to send small a mount first to check every thing is OK before sending your whole capital  

Well i am a newbie and i have never experienced any exchange but my brother has done some mistake he said that he might entered the wrong account number or may be it has got scammed 

So far so good, I always received my assets that I sent from other wallet to my wallet, and it's always arrived just find. But in some cases, there might be a delayed confirmation that may takes more hours or even a few days. Still, they were arriving just fine.

Only if the address of the deposit is incorrect or the website is scammed, I can never thank Shawar for ever submitting the wrong address. No, I never sent the deposit and never received it, I always accept them

Yes, I am in the store like many of us have made deposits that happen very quickly and also make it possible to transact in different places in a very short period of time and that means maintaining security and privacy of moneyIt seems to me that whatever it is, and in my opinion, it is perfectly proven that if one wants to make a transaction, it is one of the means of doing business

At this point I have made deposits, business, etc. But it is a pleasure that I have not lost any of my currency till now. I'm happy with Yobit and CryptoTalk so I haven't encountered any problems yet. I have been using this forum for the past one month

Thankfully I haven't faced this kond of issue all this time. Even if the confirmation takes forever, my deposit will arrive eventually, and I don't want this to happem to me either.

Yeap, I have same experience too. The first step that mus be taken was make sure if you send it to right address after that look on some history if your transaction was already accepted or still pending if still didn't arriive for an hours maybe you can contact a support (For exchange case) Or re broadcast a transcation (From your personal wallet).

No its not possible if your address is right you must be received your coins. Becouse its dose not control any person. Crypto use blockchain Technology system.   

14 hours ago, iJustine said:

I have a few times. I made a deposit in some unknown exchange, it was a freshly new exchange, so their services was kinda all over the place. So, after waiting almost a week, their team finally reach out to me and send my coins back to the original address. They said sorry and etc etc. And I never want to use them again, ever.

That is not an exchange, but I hope you didn't try to trade again in that exchange.

I have not done any deposite. As i am a beginner.  But i will do one day  

25 minutes ago, Davon said:

Personally i have not experienced that. I think you made the deposit to a wrong cryptocurrency wallet because that is the only way i believe your coin will be delivered .  

No, my dear, I did not make any mistake, and I am absolutely sure of this, and this is not an error but rather a problem that occurs in the blockchain due to the low fees, as miners take the transaction with higher fees and leave the other, which causes them to be suspended in the network.

No I Had Not Made Any Deposit In My Any Bitcoin Business So I Had Done Mining With Free Membership And Received My Withdrawal Absolutely Free.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

I tried this kind of problem but it happened in our local exchange so I am very lucky at that time because I easily contacted the support and they fix the problem in less than a day. 

You should contact the support of that exchange as they are the only one who can track the progress of your money. 

Yes, I was shocked that I could eat a lot of food as soon as I made a mistake with the wallet in the address and it made me feel embarrassed, but it didn't hurt me later, but once with me I now guard. Thanks 

I think I have not found myself in such conditions before well it can happen to anybody maybe it's because of network problems 

If such a thing happens only, the site that you invested in or transferred from is not authentic and has not sent the transfer to you. They have tried a lot and I have not received anything, I think that is the reason