Faucets - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Malu said:

If you take it as source of income. You will run out of money and faucet will not earn you anything. Adding other means will be good too

Yeah because faucets are made to make profit on you. You can only make profit to it if you have plenty of time to waste for every cents you are going to receive after thousands of claim.

now the faucets are no longer profitable they give too low gains in too long time, if you really want to try subscribe to faucethub, coinpoot or allcoins that collect lists of various faucets, how do the faucets earn? webmasters put a faucet on their website to get displays for adsense and adhits

On 11/8/2019 at 9:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

There are faucets that really pay and some are scams. Unfortunately the faucet is less promising and takes a long time to produce a lot of crypto. Look for a faucet for a distraction and don't focus too much here.

Yes faucet do payments but not enough it is too low, compare to other platforms.

But yes it is indeed faucet pay's, so i suggest investing and trading is much better.

50 minutes ago, Tijjani said:

That is too low after being patient but you can't receive much amount for your patient ithink with trading you can make 20 times of this or even by holding

But if we save these much of amount and spend it on our extra expenditure and you are right trading is very good option for us but if those people have no money then i think faucet is very good for them. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

We have been talking about this subject of faucets for a very long time. Faucets are paying and are legit but the problem with them is that they pay extremely low and you have to spend a lot of time

On 11/8/2019 at 7:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

Fauchet earns by advertisements. They shows us many ads and we had to solve captchas many time and they earn by these. they pay us a little part of their earnings.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes, most faucets do really pay but there are scam faucets too that pretend to pay you but when you check your wallet (like faucethub wallet) you will see no payments.

No, faucets don't give you good income because they only send you a fraction of a coin. Even if you claim 12 hours a day non-stop, you don't earn more than $1 to $1.5 per day. In fact the cost of electricity you consume for claiming is on par or exceeds the amount you earn through faucets!

Faucets earn from their traffic and ads. That's quite obvious.

If you want to earn more, post here every day and you will earn much more and improve your knowledge about crypto world as well.

Never allocate all your time to faucets alone. Always do other tasks while claiming to get the most out of your time. Time = Money!

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 11/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, Tijjani said:

That is too low after being patient but you can't receive much amount for your patient ithink with trading you can make 20 times of this or even by holding

Faucets are free and trading needs some funds. Yes faucets are just wasting our time, but you can get free money though. You must understand if faucets give a big money they Will closed their faucet in a short time. If you want some free money, just do some airdrops or bounties.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I don,t think so that faucets will pay us good income because so many peoples will work in it and i can understand that it pays to peoples but not they pay a good amount to peoples. because when i don,t know about it  and i try to make money online i use it but it pay so much low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do not waste your time on faucets because they pay you very very low amount fo money and it is not worth it to spend your time there. Instead better start and look for options

On 11/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

the faucet is relatively right there is paying there is also a scam, actually the faucet can also give you income but to get the maximum income requires extra patience because the faucet payment is very minimal in my opinion

there is a faucet that pays and there is not. Be careful in choosing a faucet because the time we spend is very much to collect the minimum wd. Do not let your time be wasted. It is difficult to make a faucet as a means to benefit a lot from crypto.

It is like a drop of less than a penny a day. Not a profitable at all as you have to face your screen all day and could damage your health if you continue to do it all night without sleeping. 

Cranes are just a dummy in my opinion because these projects make more money on you than you do on them. They use advertising banners for their earnings, and you get quite a penny from their earnings. Better to sit on the stock exchange and trade coins.

You can earn Cryptocurrency in faucets, it's true that faucets can pay you. But they have a minimum Cryptocurrency requirements. Faucets is one of sites that you can earn Cryptocurrency, You need to view adds or video so that you can earn Cryptocurrency, easy to do.

Of course, many cryptocurrency faucets have value and prospects for a beginner in bitcoin. There are many cryptocurrency faucets that really pay

Say about cranes can be not much. Cranes is quite a low topic, they are unlikely to raise something you, and to earn enough money on them, it is necessary to spend an incredible amount of time. Until retirement! 

In General, someone that earns good money, but my opinion is more negative, I don't like those cranes!

The faucets pay well? No I do not think you start with 1 or 2 .satoshi and for a transfer to your account or your wallet you should reach a sum of more than 20 or 30 dollars, for me it's not a profitable project.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:16 PM, Shahadatbd said:

I know little bit about faucet. It is true you can earn from faucet with cheaper amount. You need to collect coin after some moment in faucet. You may trading it is a big income source.

Yes you can earn from faucets a small amount. But surely it can help. Specially when you are bored. If you want to try out some faucet sites. I can send you some referral link with the legit faucets that you can work on.  Just send me a private message so that I can reply with the sites. 

I only know freebitco.in to get a free satoshi, but you cannot expect to get many satoshis. The reward is down deeper as the bitcoin price now is at a high price. You need to collect the satoshi every day, and I don't think that will be worth your time to claim the reward. But to play the faucet will be good for new people so they can know how to get free rewards from the faucet. After they know about the free rewards, they can search for more to find the other way to make more satoshi so they can collect as much satoshi as they can.

There are legit fauces out there, and as of now I'm currently claiming some on freebitco.in. That faucet website is really legit but you can not just withdraw your btc immediately because they have a minimum withdrawal requirement.

Few time i was use faucets which pay so much little and yes it's legit but not all of. but it is not a good way to earn due to as I say it pays little.

I was also using faucets to make some income that pays so much low which is lost of time and which also not a good way to earn money it's better to do something else.