Faucets - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

6 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

That is a good idea because bitcoin faucets are so slow. And give very minimal reward. Unlike in other faucet they give higher amount of coin but the same value as the bitcoin. So if the coin's price gets higher. You will have a lot of it. And you will have higher value for your coin. 

Yes, that is true. But we need to wait for the unknown time because the coin is not in a good position at the market and sometimes, the order buy and sell is not too big. We cannot do anything except still using the faucet to earn more amount of that coin so we can be ready if there is a pump comes for that coin. But I suggest you search the coins which you can use for staking so you can earn more amount by staking plus you will have a chance to sell at the highest price if the price can increase later.

My opinion on faucets if you were a busy man then stop doing it,yes it pays Bitcoin but just a few satoshis..to be back in an hour to claim,what if you have lots of things to do it really takes time to save little satoshis before you can withdraw. Obviously you have to spare time every hour on doing this.

To those people who has done nothing but to sit down and just doing it past time I guess it's ok if they would do it,it's ok to earn a bit than to have nothing.

2 hours ago, aqua said:

Yes, that is true. But we need to wait for the unknown time because the coin is not in a good position at the market and sometimes, the order buy and sell is not too big. We cannot do anything except still using the faucet to earn more amount of that coin so we can be ready if there is a pump comes for that coin. But I suggest you search the coins which you can use for staking so you can earn more amount by staking plus you will have a chance to sell at the highest price if the price can increase later.

Yes I think that is a good idea. Can you give me a suggestion of coin in a faucet that I can claim and hold it until it's price pump.? I should be updated with that when it comes. But for know I am collecting knowledge to know more. 

Generally speaking, faucets are a dead business, at its inception was a very lucrative business or that helped spread the adoption of Bitcoin however today the faucets are completely different, many ads are published to generate small money to the owner of the website, in exchange for crumbs

Remember your time is worth, you are worth it.

Most faucets are sites that pay and are not deceptive, but they are not suitable for people who want to get money fast because the faucet gives us little results and needs patience.

1 minute ago, th3nolo said:

Generally speaking, faucets are a dead business, at its inception was a very lucrative business or that helped spread the adoption of Bitcoin however today the faucets are completely different, many ads are published to generate small money to the owner of the website, in exchange for crumbs

Remember your time is worth, you are worth it.

I think I want to have my own faucet  but I am not a programmer. I will just loose my capital to that if I don't have the skills to maintain the faucet. i think faucets are worth it. If you have nothing to do. Do faucet instead atleast you earn some small amount

11 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think I want to have my own faucet  but I am not a programmer. I will just loose my capital to that if I don't have the skills to maintain the faucet. i think faucets are worth it. If you have nothing to do. Do faucet instead atleast you earn some small amount

If you don't have programming skills you can always start with Github and StackOverflow, If you think that faucets are something "ideal" I differ from you because with a little dedication you can learn skills, a theme or whatever generates a lot more money than being repeatedly clicking for a few satoshis.

If you still want to move forward you would recommend research to create a faucet on the LN, sure it would be cheaper than doing transactions of 10 Sats on the blockchain.

46 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Yes I think that is a good idea. Can you give me a suggestion of coin in a faucet that I can claim and hold it until it's price pump.? I should be updated with that when it comes. But for know I am collecting knowledge to know more. 

You can choose bitcoin faucet hehehe, but as I said before, bitcoin reward is not too good to collect from the faucet because I don't know how long you will need to have some let say 0.001 bitcoin. Maybe you can choose litecoin or ethereum faucet.
Or you can try to check on yobit and crex24 because I see that there are so many faucets available so you can get a bunch of faucets list, and then you save it on the exchange while you are waiting for the next bull market. When the bull market comes, I guess that many altcoins will increase, including the coins from the faucet that you collected.

I have never seen any faucets that give any reasonable amount for payments and plus they are time consuming and sometimes, after even doing the whole thing, you end up not been able to withdrawal. I believe doing Airdrops is better even though those might not come as much too, bit less work 😀

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes of course it pay but not to much to be rich LOL if you begging in crypto is the best and free way to earn some satoshi you need just to search about legit search 

faucet for now is low pay so i think is not worth if u still in faucet, better join in bounty or airdrop.

faucet is worth if u have many refferals because reff give u more income. so if u no refferals better leave faucet join in bounty or airdrop.

faucets are being worth in past days  but now just waste of time, i would say its humiliation of time. you dont even make 1 dollar by claiming 24 hr.

There are faucets that still pay, but because the price of Bitcoin is pretty high now, they pay very little satoshi and  not a chance of getting rich through them. However for someone with some time to spare, there are ways to optimize your earnings from faucets. Personally I still operate my account with freebitco.in, 5 from faucethub and coinpot whenever I want to while away time.

There is faucets they really pay, but always keep in mind that faucets are depending on the price of the coins, in another meaning if the price falls you will claim enough but if the price goes up then in this case you are wasting your time 

14 hours ago, Cutest29 said:

Faucets reward you bitcoin or money in exchange for completing task on their websites such as captcha. I haven't tried faucets but according to someone i know that have tried it already it is not that profitable. 

Yes it is not that profitable. But it can be if you would have a lot of referrals. That uses faucets. And it can be a  good past time. While you have nothing to do for example in your office. If you don't have things to do. You can use faucets to kill time. At the same time you earn small amounts of cryptos. 

13 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

There are faucets that still pay, but because the price of Bitcoin is pretty high now, they pay very little satoshi and  not a chance of getting rich through them. However for someone with some time to spare, there are ways to optimize your earnings from faucets. Personally I still operate my account with freebitco.in, 5 from faucethub and coinpot whenever I want to while away time.

I also do what you want. Specially on freebitco.in because I think it is legit. I am hoping to roll a good roll and have a big reward. In coinpot I have a ln account but it is very time consuming that is why I don't use it very often..

Your first questions answer yes, lots of faucets that pays. The second question answer is I don't think so it can be a good income

only I know the legit faucet is freebitco.in, they are really paying but it's not profitable if you just clicking only to get satoshis unless you have many referrals it can be profitable.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency cranes are not intended for serious earnings. It is rather a game. And you don’t need to invest in this game. All cryptocurrency cranes offer to earn from 1 satosh, up to tens of thousands.

pxf.jpg

On 11/8/2019 at 8:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

There are many faucet really pays/legit out there, of course not, faucets can't give you good income, just wasting your time. Legit faucets are Freebitco.in, allcoins.pw etcthey put a lots of ads on their page. 

On 11/8/2019 at 8:15 AM, Shabbir81 said:

Some good faucets give free some satoshi of different coins I think these all faucets do support of all new users of cryptocurrency and some good faucet give good opportunity to earn bitcoin through their lottery system and through multiplying games in through bet on different topics.

Here is what payment is available for work.I worked in many such places but have not received any payment now.Brother, can you tell me how the payment is?

We cannot post referal links here iwill suggest younto invest your time and aome money better trade 

11 hours ago, cgard114 said:

I stilk do not know how faucets work but, all I can say is that it is certainly legit and pays you after a certain time. But, the earning process is much slower than here in cryptotalk.

You should try some faucets bro. So that you can learn how it works. It could be profitable at some point by recruiting people to use faucet. By your referral. You will get a certain percent when they use the faucet wanna try? I can suggest good faucet site that you can work on. 

On 11/8/2019 at 9:48 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

Faucets are not good especially if you are treating this as your source of income. It is better to do some bounties and airdrops rather than faucets.

There is no good income when it comes to faucet they do pay but they don't worth your time Because it might be hard for you to even make $5 a day