Faucets - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

Well, faucets is really do payments and also its just easily to do their activity but this is not a high earning profit, this faucets are not profitable compare to other platforms like mining etc.

Faucets are an alternative for those who have time, because to make faucets from time to time is a waste of time, because the gain is almost negligible, but Faucethub is a good alternative, because there are faucets of various currencies and tokens, I already used the faucethub and I've done a lot of faucet, but I prefer airdrops and bountys.

14 minutes ago, hrvnthgrt said:

I think faucets really do pay and the income their is kind of good especially you are not doing anything and you just have to come back after an hour to claim your earnings. I have read some information about bitcoin faucets that is legit, but I still haven't tried them yet. I do not have any idea on how do faucet sites earn.

I am using some faucet sites now. Want to try it.? I can give you a referral link but not on these reply because it is prohibited on the rules. We cannot post referal links here. But I think you need a lot of time on faucets before gaining payouts. And I myself have been using faucets for a long time and still didn't have my payout but I think it's alright. Because it is a good past time. 

1 minute ago, spyaquino said:

Faucets are an alternative for those who have time, because to make faucets from time to time is a waste of time, because the gain is almost negligible, but Faucethub is a good alternative, because there are faucets of various currencies and tokens, I already used the faucethub and I've done a lot of faucet, but I prefer airdrops and bountys.

Bro I also have an account on faucet hub. But now it is hard to gain a good income from faucets there. But I Remember the time that it was so easy when they have their other faucet site that can earn satoshi every time you fill up their captcha. Or recaptcha. I can't remember what the site is called. But it is also managed by mexicantarget. That was the good old days of faucets. 

• Useful or interesting 1

6 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I am using some faucet sites now. Want to try it.? I can give you a referral link but not on these reply because it is prohibited on the rules. We cannot post referal links here. But I think you need a lot of time on faucets before gaining payouts. And I myself have been using faucets for a long time and still didn't have my payout but I think it's alright. Because it is a good past time. 

Bro I also have an account on faucet hub. But now it is hard to gain a good income from faucets there. But I Remember the time that it was so easy when they have their other faucet site that can earn satoshi every time you fill up their captcha. Or recaptcha. I can't remember what the site is called. But it is also managed by mexicantarget. That was the good old days of faucets. 

Yes, I did get some satoshis at the Faucet hub, and before it was even easier to get some satoshis, but nowadays it takes a lot of time, and as I work during the day, it is impractical to answer captcha at night to get very little result. .

Just now, spyaquino said:

Yes, I did get some satoshis at the Faucet hub, and before it was even easier to get some satoshis, but nowadays it takes a lot of time, and as I work during the day, it is impractical to answer captcha at night to get very little result. .

Yeah right. For now  but I still use it. For past time in the office  if I have nothing to do. And I am bored I use it as past time. But for a source of income. Or a stable source of income. It is not good. I roll some then play on the dice. And a lot of time I loose. 

2 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

The faucets have a lot of bad reputation not deserved. They helped me so much to collect some (little) money to accumulate slowly, but mainly it helped me to learn. A lot of learning. In fact, I still work with little time in three spaces that allow me to count 10-15 dollars more at the end of the month.

You earn 10-15 dollar a month on faucet? That is cool bro I think you have a lot of referral that are still using that faucet. Because in my faucet i can't earn even 2 dollars a  month because I don't have referral. 

3 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

Really, I have always been very bad looking for referrals. All my earnings are from my work. I do very well and fast the shortlinks LOL. I suggest you play some times starcoins and do firefaucet (if you have some time, of course 😅😅).

I think it is I will visit that sites onece in a while sir. But what do you think of freebitco.in? Is it legit?

21 minutes ago, Crazyjesus said:

The faucets have a lot of bad reputation not deserved. They helped me so much to collect some (little) money to accumulate slowly, but mainly it helped me to learn. A lot of learning. In fact, I still work with little time in three spaces that allow me to count 10-15 dollars more at the end of the month.

Thats good for you mate, can i know what faucet site is that? I want to try it even though they gave a little profit just to experience only.

Just now, Crazyjesus said:

Yes, it's legit. I was worked on Freebitco.in two years ago, I don't know if has changed. It always be fair but with very low earnings comparing with starcoins, for example.

Ahh statcoin is better  and what about. Coinpot's faucets.? Do you heard of that. The moondash? Moonlitecoin? And others? 

58 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Guys, let me have your opinion about faucets. Does faucets really pays? Does faucet can give you good income.? And can you suggest fauces that are legit? How does faucet sites earn from their operations? 

If faucets do pay, if they give good returns but you would have to spend excessive time to be able to get a decent amount of cryptocurrencies and with good fiat value, I can recommend Freebitcoin and Bonus Bitcoin, Cointiply or also BtcClicks, in micro wallets there are many listed faucets, there you can check in more detail as long as you investigate well that each faucet is safe !; I don't understand much how they will earn from their operations, maybe because of their publicity, I owe you that incognit bro.

1 hour ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Q: Does faucets really pays?

A: Some pay and some might scam you. 

Q: Does faucet can give you good income?

A: NO, but if you keep your earnings for years it could worth a fortune.

Faucets are paying you a very small amount of money which is sometimes 0.5 to 2usd depends on how many times you claim. Coinpot faucets are one of legit sites out there but you need a lot of referrals in order to obtain the real profit. 

Faucets today specially Bitcoin faucets are still paying but they reduce the reward and expand the time limit for claiming Faucets are just design to bring traffic to that particular website that offered the service in earned via advertisements.

I used faucets to earn bitcoins. Some faucets are legit and some are not, be aware of it. You can earn an income through it, but it takes time. I may suggest you which I'm using right now are these following faucets:

cointiply.com

freebitco.in

Faucet is a name for sites that provide free Bitcoin to users every time they successfully meet certain requirements, such as: watching advertisements, answering surveys, playing games, etc. Faucet means a website that provides a free Coin within 5 minutes to 1 hour depending on the site owner.

I've tried several faucets but everytime that I reached the minimum amount to withdraw it, all of them requires me to deposit some money first.  That's why I don't get any amount from faucets. 

From my experience yes Faucet sites are mostly honest and promptly paid, but some sites ask you to reach the minimum and this limit is large and most of them scam. The profits are very low, but if a person does not have money to trade it is good for him.

2 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

The faucets still pay people who visit their site regularly, but you will not get a huge reward to use them. I don't think that the faucet will be a good way to earn some good reward because with bitcoin price increases today, the reward will also reduce. You need a long time before you can collect big rewards. The faucet sites earn money from the advertisement, and they can use many advertising companies as the publisher so they can copy-paste the code on their site so they can generate the traffic and get paid. You can make another faucet site too if you want.

1 hour ago, aqua said:

The faucets still pay people who visit their site regularly, but you will not get a huge reward to use them. I don't think that the faucet will be a good way to earn some good reward because with bitcoin price increases today, the reward will also reduce. You need a long time before you can collect big rewards. The faucet sites earn money from the advertisement, and they can use many advertising companies as the publisher so they can copy-paste the code on their site so they can generate the traffic and get paid. You can make another faucet site too if you want.

Wow really. And how does we create a faucet sitem can you help me create faucet site if ever.? Please tell me more about a faucet site. And how can it become profitable?

3 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Wow really. And how does we create a faucet sitem can you help me create faucet site if ever.? Please tell me more about a faucet site. And how can it become profitable?

First, you need to have a domain. You can buy a low price of the domain in any domain provider and host your domain with them. You can use a free hosting provider, but I suggest you rent by monthly, so you don't have to worry about the traffic.
Second, you need to search for a script about the faucet, which you can find in Fiverr or another website with cheap price. And then, you should install on your site and fill with some amount of the coin. You can use bitcoin, dogecoin, ltc, ethereum, or else depends on what you want.
Third, you should promote your site among the other faucet site so you can start to generate the traffic, which will important for your site.
Fourth, after you generate nice traffic, let say you can get 100-500 visitor daily, you can register in Adsense, adsmellow, or else as the publisher. And if they have approved you, you can start to copy-paste the code to your site and start to generate the income.
Fifth, the more popular your website, the more visitor will come and use your faucets, and the more income you will get.
But that will not work in a short time because you need to build and maintain your site to run so you can get more visitors because right now, the rewards from the faucet site are not good. If you can have a great idea, I am sure that you can make more money from the faucet.

1 hour ago, aqua said:

That is right bro buy I still use faucet  to kill time like this for now. I have nothing to do in the office I answer captcha and collect rewards from faucet site. It is great in killing time and at the same time you can earn micro crypto currency amounts. 

2 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

That is right bro buy I still use faucet  to kill time like this for now. I have nothing to do in the office I answer captcha and collect rewards from faucet site. It is great in killing time and at the same time you can earn micro crypto currency amounts. 

Yes, I still play faucet too like you, although I don't play it every day. I can accept the very small reward of playing faucet because I don't care about the reward for now. I understand that the reward will be like that, so I don't mind to play still.
I don't play bitcoin faucet only, but I tried to play faucet based on the other coins. I found that in some exchanges, we can get more option to get free coins which we can collect it for a while and hope that the price can increase in the future.

2 minutes ago, aqua said:

Yes, I still play faucet too like you, although I don't play it every day. I can accept the very small reward of playing faucet because I don't care about the reward for now. I understand that the reward will be like that, so I don't mind to play still.
I don't play bitcoin faucet only, but I tried to play faucet based on the other coins. I found that in some exchanges, we can get more option to get free coins which we can collect it for a while and hope that the price can increase in the future.

That is a good idea because bitcoin faucets are so slow. And give very minimal reward. Unlike in other faucet they give higher amount of coin but the same value as the bitcoin. So if the coin's price gets higher. You will have a lot of it. And you will have higher value for your coin.