My plan to mine RVN with free energy - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

My plan to mine RVN with free energy

I know the most of you have go to the school, but few of you understand why we are studying? they think that we are doing education, to get job in the future, and start a family, hhh this is so ridiculous, in my opinion if you finish, what you are studying, and you are not able to create anything that can help you in life, believe me you still ignorant, and you have to start over. 
Ok brother it's enough for now, to give sermons, 
This is my plan to get free energy and start mining XMR and RVN, or any coin.

1934937354_lastplan.thumb.jpg.f2fbe15edd4a9301b07316d7bff4343a.jpgTell me what Tell me what you think, and if you like it feel free to give a like please. 

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

I know the most of you have go to the school, but few of you understand why we are studying? they think that we are doing education, to get job in the future, and start a family, hhh this is so ridiculous, in my opinion if you finish, what you are studying, and you are not able to create anything that can help you in life, believe me you still ignorant, and you have to start over. 

1934937354_lastplan.thumb.jpg.f2fbe15edd4a9301b07316d7bff4343a.jpgTell me what Tell me what you think, and if you like it feel free to give a like please. 

Wow you are genius that's is good idea but I don't think if power of that energy will be enough to the mining machine cause i thought they need a high volume of watt to be work.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:04 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yeah this is something genius, very good work sister, but it's a little bit difficult for all users here to made a one for themselves, also there is a big risk, this machine can explode, because of the high pressure, and for the power i'm not seeing that this technique can give you 1000 W, so the rig can work.
But thank you a lot for sharing this topic with us, and i hope if you only show us a video, if you have tested of cours.

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

On 11/9/2019 at 9:14 AM, CryptoBry said:

Do you have your estimated cost of the power that you are trying to produce out of this system? With that figure we can easily compute if this whole project can be profitable or not. I am not actually a technical person but judging on what I am seeing here this seems to be very interesting. 

Thank you alot brother, yeah i'm still working on it, and there are a lot of modification, there will be a V2 for sure so stay tuned, and also i will made some videos about it, but only when it work for real, and that's for at less one week.
   Some update from the second version:
One generateur is not enough, i put two, so i can get more Amperage.
I will use USB instead of HDD, so i will reduce the consumption of energy.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

I would like to hear some updates if this gives you more energy out than is needed to run it. But I can see this working with a fire as a heat source instead of a resistor.

I am experimenting with a Bedini Motor, which is a device which taps the energy in the environment around us. Only problem is it costs a lot for the copper wire and magnets to build a large one.

I have them working on smaller scale for years now but nothing large yet. The inventor was running his warehouse on one though.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

I think mining with free energy is not possible. to get profit we all need to loss some energy  and this is not waste to me. I would like to say cloud mining is good if the cloud mining site is trusted.

Why not just get a solar panel that's big enough to run the mining rig rather than trying to make this way as it seems a bit hard

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

extremely good idea! The call ravencoin become given to the coin with the concept that ravens constitute the delivery of fact in the fictional ward of Westeros.

Oh I see great ideas coming from you. You have really different thoughts. Although it will be difficult, I believe you will make a big profit if it happens as planned.

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Mining with free energy is great, you will get faster ROI. About the choice of the coin(s) you will mine, all depends of your mining hardwares. I have no knowledge about electricity so, I can't understand you picture and cannot how much energy you can produce. I know a lot of things about mining.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

My friend, this plan needs a laboratory and chemicals as you did not mention it to us in detail so that we understand the method from the beginning until we get the profit from this mining process and the internet plan from where we will get it and do we need treatments please answer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is really ingeniously invented that it is possible to mine cryptocurrency in precisely this way. Thank you friend for sharing how to mine cryptocurrency.

Sorry but there is no such thing as free energy, maybe go back to school and learn about the simple laws of thermodynamics. Whatever way you use to convert energy, there is always a loss in form of heat. If you could make your GPU, CPU, Fridge, TV, Car or whatevers heat not escape but redirect it back into itself, then in a way you have free energy in a sense that the device re-uses its own energy that escaped in form of heat but sadly no one thinks thats possible to do, atleast with our current technological advancements.

Edited by neurolicious

Studying at the university and being creative in the branch that a person enters will certainly achieve success for him, but not everyone who learns tries to excel in his field. There are students who enter a particular branch without her will, and then fails.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:49 AM, bobjoemega said:

I checked the diagram. So are planning to get free energy off Water ? And it is also not clear about the utilization of oil there, what is the purpose of it and what sort oil the diagram is referring to 😜? Do you have any clue whether someone has already tested it to successfully run his mining rig? Any videos or links about free energy generation from this method is appreciated. 

Yes the main reason for the students to get the knowledge from the teachers of the school. We can utilize this knowledge for our benefits like in our daily life. The rvn is an new currency and it can be mined for free.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.