Quantam computers can damage cryptocurrency ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Quantam computers can damage cryptocurrency ?

Recently i heard a news google quantam computing breakthrough has enabled, and they have power to carry out tasks that a Supercomputer would take 10000 years to execute. so this really threats me the future of cryptocurrrency & blockchain. what do u think guys can quantam computers really have the computing power to kill the blockchain ?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Conversely in my opinion it will be very useful in the blockchain system and it will be easy to make complex calculations quickly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think it will be very useful and be compatible with blockchain and will give it more power and I don't think it will hurt blockchain

A new way of computing will create the prerequisites for scientific grand discoveries in all sectors. This approach in the process of computing allows you to work with huge amounts of data and perform instant computing operations. I think that this will greatly simplify cryptocurrency mining.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

pxf.jpg

when quantum computers arrive to the general public, i hope as late as possible, they will have a double effect on the crypto, a positive one will be easy to mine with great profit any crypto and a negative one there will be no private key that cannot be decrypted in a few seconds

• +2 1

I think it is the age of speed and this will make it go fast and smooth and I do not see any problem in that but there will be consensus
And great harmony

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1

THINK POSITIVE

I cant understand why quantum computer wil damage cryptocurrency. as the world developing so there may publish new type computer but it cant damage the cryptocurrency  because the crypto world also developing its working .

• +2 2

No, this will not happen, because they will issue a law on the use of protection against hacking cryptocurrency and blockchain on a quantum computer. By the time they create a quantum computer, scientists will come up with a defense on how to secure the blockchain from being hacked by a quantum computer. Artificial intelligence will be connected to this process. 

• +2 1

I think the quantum computer has nothing to do with blockchain it's different. And when it appears, in the crypto world can change a lot. That question is hard to answer today

• +1 1

Why quantum computer will damage the crypto market this is not possible and no one can do this. If this is possible then already so many peoples will do this so this is impossible. Crypto is a great business and big market in the wolrd and i am the investor in it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about this that such computers could kill cryptocurrencies, but I think it`s not true and even it is true quantum computer will be invented not earlier than in 10 years. In that time blockchains will be another than now

• +1 1

I am not agree with you sir. i think quantum computer will help us for developing the block chain technology. it will help to improve the transaction speed.

• -1 1

I don't think anyone can break the blokchain. because the defense and security are very tight. the future of crypto will remain and the number of people who use it today is proof that the future of crypto exists.

• +2 1

On 11/7/2019 at 9:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Recently i heard a news google quantam computing breakthrough has enabled, and they have power to carry out tasks that a Supercomputer would take 10000 years to execute. so this really threats me the future of cryptocurrrency & blockchain. what do u think guys can quantam computers really have the computing power to kill the blockchain ?

I don't think that the quantum computer will kill the blockchain because I believe the quantum computer will help the blockchain process, but I don't know what kind the helped from that supercomputer. I think the bitcoin developer will have a solution if there is a problem with the quantum computer, and bitcoin will still running with or without the quantum computer. But I think google needs to research deeper about quantum computers before they build the hardware that will be sold to the public.

• +3 1

A quantum computer is a computer that can easily become thousands of years old with one click, can easily become a job opportunity, which can be very dangerous for cryptocurrency, but that is no reason to worry in the present age as computers are inventedIt has all of them but everything has been invented, but it will take about 20 to 30 years more. Now there is no reason to worry about computers. There is no involvement with investing. Can't be.

• +3 1

On 11/7/2019 at 8:24 PM, williamz902 said:

No. If anything I think quantum computers could be extremely helpful to blockchain technology and mining bitcoin especially. It will be much easier to mine BTC with a powerful computer.

Quantum computers will have the power to break the SHA256 cryptographic model it uses so they will actually make Bitcoin obsolote unless developers find a way to counter this. Although quantum computers haven't been invented yet and we can't be certain they ever will. Still they won't be any helpful to Bitcoin.

On 11/7/2019 at 9:22 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Nobody knows what will happen in the future. The computer is only a tool that is given the command to predict the future, but its accuracy can change over time. No natural law knows everything. I think so.

• +2 1

Quantum computer can do lots of calculations per second. Developers can use this amazing power to improve the speed of blockchain network. Every technology has some benefits and can be used to help other technologies too. The only danger is that hackers may use this technology against cryptocurrency.  If this thing happens, the only solution is to change bitcoin protocol altogether. But I have read in some websites that cryptocurrencies can take counter-measures by using quantum resistant technology. It is said that Google's supercomputer has 53 qubits (quantum bits) and breaking or cracking cryptocurrencies will need about 1500 qubits. So, if this is true, Google is still not considered a serious threat for crypto world.

• +4 2

Greetings, my friends
quantum computing is a real threat to every encryption in the world.
But I don't think quantum computing can mine the remaining bitcoin for several reasons in the bitcoin's block system

• +2 1

If they will be used on cryptocurrency, if they will be used then it can kill cryptocurrency and then a new will be created for the us

• -2 1

This is a threat to the block chain and Crypto Currency because it can decrypt many private data in a short time even cryptography exist in that data. But I think Google cannot do that because that's another issue for them to do that so I think they will protect the both side of party.

Edited by Interface User
Adding of some ideas
  • +2 1

I don't believe quantum computer really destroy Blockchain system. Everyone has I ideas what happens next in Crypto market but let's see quantum computer destroy Blockchain or help blockchain.

• +1 1

A different technique for working out is going to make specifications to get research huge finds in any market sector. This process in the way with working out helps you seek to advise from large sums with details plus complete prompt working out expeditions. There's no doubt that that you are going to considerably make ease of cryptocurrency exploration.

• +2 2

I think quantum computer more helpful like now. This use more easier also solve any calculation. This quantum computer will be help this blokchain system.

• +2 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot