Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:25 AM, George10 said:

I have heard about shopping with cryptocurrency that is being offered at Amazon and it is great development,as for me I only use bitcoin to purchase some mobile refills sometimes at bitrefill it's always a nice experience for me.

Brother, I do not think amazon directly accepts Bitcoin. You need to add third party extension or use some sites like Paxful, Purse to exchange Bitcoin against the Amazon gift cards which can be redeemed on Amazon later. 

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Brother, I do not think amazon directly accepts Bitcoin. You need to add third party extension or use some sites like Paxful, Purse to exchange Bitcoin against the Amazon gift cards which can be redeemed on Amazon later. 

Yes mate I have also heard that Amazon doesn't provide direct Cryptocurrency payments but instead it uses third part payments as you said but I think in the near future they will start accepting direct crypto payments without the use of third parties.

It's so complicated to buy with bitcoin because any thing you want to buy will not cost bitcoin , it will cost parts of it , so it's more comfortable to sell bitcoin to USD when the price of bitcoin is high and buy what you want using US dollar .

I don't have any plans for shopping through bitcoins. There are no shopping sites available for shopping through crypto in my country and also crypto is not yet made legal in my country and that's the real problem.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:30 AM, on1k3n said:

I've never bought anything with bitcoins before. My only concern is what if you buy something and it doesn't fit? I'm guessing they wouldn't give you your money back. I'm scared to commit to that and I won't receive anything in return. I'm reading the forum and hoping to find a person with a more pleasant shopping experience. 

Using bitcoin to shop on online stores accepts it and the number of stores is increasing very well for bitcoin. Now I mainly buy with cards because I try to have some bitcoins to hold. Going to a store to transfer your phone using a QR code and making quick transactions sounds unbelievable.

On 5/28/2020 at 4:56 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Its very cool to use bitcoin for shopping, there are many advantages  with that. You will transfer your amount with small fee, very fast, and you can buy anything in the world because bitcoin is all over the world.

Maybe if lightning network is used for the shopping, or with the use of segwit address that start with bc1, this type of address that is segwit has low transactions fee but lightning network will be better. Normal btc legacy addresses are not good for shopping as their transactions fee are high. 

I haven't done any shopping with bitcoin before but I have the believe one day everyone will shop with there bitcoin because bitcoin is showing great improvement  by gaining popularity around the world and with that I know sooner or later bitcoin will dominate the world and everyone make use of it as a medium of exchange after it has been legalized.

Unfortunately, Amazon, Paypal and other Bitcoin payment methods are not available in my country, so I was unable to shop through Bitcoin, but it is good to see many stores around the world that have started activating payment services through Bitcoin, this indicates the spread  of this currency, and its entry into various areas of life.

I have not done internet shopping using bitcoin before, knowing that I would like to do this but there are not many well-known websites and online stores that accept bitcoin payment directly

• Useful or interesting 1

That will be really amazing, I have never carried out such transaction before maybe in the future because bitcoin is still earning good reputation from different part of the world and I believe that one day we will even buy food stuffs from traders using bitcoin since it has shown great improvement in many bitcoin adopted countries such the country where Amazon is located.

In my country btc is not allow yet so i am Unable to shopping by btc..again a lot of btc allow country people love to shopping now even in  those country btc atm machines available.. Just we all need to wait more years till btc Don't accept in our country and we can use it when ever want in any place          

• +5 1

I see their is some seller who add bitcoin as a payment option also , but we isn't used it like our fait money . 

I will recommend to convert bitcoin into your local money then you can easily used that amount whatever you want .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg