Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

unfortunately, the government of my country don't accept Crypto at all and still fight against them, so I need for someone to exchange my Bitcoin into $$

after that I will go to any site and buy using my Paypal or Credit card.

i have never spend bitcoin for shopping, but i've seen a store in amsterdam which accepted bitcoin as a payment method

If your country support bitcoin then you will shopping by bitcoin.But if you country cannot support it then you also shopping by btc.As like,you can exchange btc to your country money. 

• -1 1

I don't plan to spend my Bitcoin now but perhaps later when they are worth some more maybe I can buy what I wanted ten times lower the price they have today. I use Bitcoin for investment purposes and have a few in cash for the needs I have because I can't pay for a lot using Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Yes i have a plan to spend bitcoin through shopping.But currently this is not possible in our country.Our country doesn't accept bitcoin.There was also not have any shopping centre where we can purchase any goods through bitcoin.

We also having that idea, but I think the obstacle thats will make this to be hard is when buying something in the shop with bitcoin, the transaction in blockchain will not confirmed within the time.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

3 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

We also having that idea, but I think the obstacle thats will make this to be hard is when buying something in the shop with bitcoin, the transaction in blockchain will not confirmed within the time.

If the feature of shopping by using bitcoin will be implemented, I think we will not be shopping by sending money from one wallet to another, so that there must have some special platform to help shopping through bitcoin which you need to have balance I the platform and also the shopkeeper must have an account from that platform, so then you only use escrow release method to complete the transaction. 

Currently I have never used bitcoin for shopping because in my country there are no shops that accept Bitcoin as payment. But we can already shop on Amazon using Bitcoin even though we still have to use a third party, namely the Moon, in my opinion this is quite good progress. While not fully adopted there will be many extensions like Moon that accept Bitcoin in the future.

• +1 1

As the bitcoin prices goes up, many of the shop owners tries to use it as their currency to exchange with. We know that many big big shops like amazon added bitcoin as their payment methods. It is always a good option to shop thhrough with a bit coin.

In my areas, I noticed people are not making use of bitcoin to buy while people are not accepting it. But there are online stores that I know are accepting Bitcoin in my country but not in the remote area I am located. But for international, I have heard stores like Amazon accepting Bitcoin.

There are not many shopping sites that embrace bitcoin as a means of payment, I suppose. I personally purchased a virtual mastercard based on Bitcoin (which converts the deposited amount from BTC to USD).

• Useful or interesting 1

Even though shopping on Amazon can use bitcoin with a third party extension, namely 'month'. I don't plan to spend bitcoin to buy stuff because it's a shame if bitcoin is used to buy stuff because bitcoin is too valuable. I spend bitcoin only to convert to fiat, an investment in the long or short term depending on the market situation.

• +1 1

I constantly use my cryptocurrencies to pay the bill for some services that I have contracted such as the internet and my mobile phone bill, however I have never used it for the purpose of buying on platforms such as amazon or ebay.

I would like to try.