Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

2 hours ago, Binjit said:

Its true but every countries are not supporting to bitcoin as a payment option thats why every countries
peoples can not use bitcoin as a payment option on shoping but its good if can use it

The rate of individual country adoption are increasing, and they can still use bitcoin to shop on international stores. All they will do is to use VPN. 

I think with this situation of confinement is the best idea and ideal to buy using your Bitcoins, if there are some online shop who did some delivery of food or any other thing that we need in this actual bad situation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I personally, definitely wouldn't trust using any plug in to shop online, using these kind of free plugins and softwares are actually the very kinds of things that give hackers access to stealling our bitcoi, its better i exchange it for cash then do my shopping just to stay safe

On 4/24/2020 at 9:52 PM, ChilBran said:

There will be some, and not only food, other things that are used at home too, that aside, also know that scammers can use this to scam people. 

You are right about scammers, they make use of this pandemic time to scam, they will lure peie to pay cryptocurrencies into their anonymous account and promise to delever the goods but will not

Yes, as soon as bitcoin has a high price, I will buy myself clothes worth about $ 700, since I bought the last clothes more than a year ago. 

I am ready to buying and selling through bitcoin online but still there is few online stores which are accepting payment via bitcoin or altcoins currencies. So i am very confident soon we got many online store and companies which accepted bitcoin payment. 

On 11/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

Now a days there are so meany online shopping sites accept bitcoins as a payment methods, like amazon and alibaba and there are so meany of the, but i don't like to buy with bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is not constant so i will lose so much money.

It may take a long time to be able to use bitcoin in our shopping.. There are many companies and governments still against this crypto world ! So if they wouldn't accept using bitcoin , we wouldn't be able to use it for shopping.. But there are many sites on the internet accept that! And this really a good step from them.

Its very cool to use bitcoin for shopping, there are many advantages  with that. You will transfer your amount with small fee, very fast, and you can buy anything in the world because bitcoin is all over the world.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think there is some of websites that accept a bitcoin for buying ! but I think it's very hard because Bitcoin value is changing every 1 hour ! so it's very hard for the companies to accept it !

17 hours ago, rezzougali1985 said:

For the moment i don't that is a good idea to do shopping via your balance on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because for me i use this kind of coin in earning only but in the shopping you will face a big amount of fees transaction

I too just prefer to hold my bitcoin, the transaction for shopping is too high, I will prefer using ripple to sho while only holding bitcoin. 

Shopping through bitcoin is actually an amazing thing. It is quite interesting  for the users also. And it is quite applicable for some of the legit shopping sites. Because some platforms really appreciated for purchasing through bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. I once ordered a vase from amazon through bitcoins. And i was damn happy to purchase it. Because it felt like I am doing something with cryptocurrencies. 

17 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Yes friend, i have plans to use some of my bitcoins to buy trezor wallet to my friend who is selling them. I never used bitcoin to buy anything before but i will use them in the future.

Make sure the trezor is new and comes with the seal sticker. 

That said, in my opinion, I will not like bitcoin for shopping because of high transactions fee, I will prefer litecoin or ripple. 

I have heard about shopping with cryptocurrency that is being offered at Amazon and it is great development,as for me I only use bitcoin to purchase some mobile refills sometimes at bitrefill it's always a nice experience for me.

On 6/4/2020 at 11:25 AM, George10 said:

I have heard about shopping with cryptocurrency that is being offered at Amazon and it is great development,as for me I only use bitcoin to purchase some mobile refills sometimes at bitrefill it's always a nice experience for me.

Brother, I do not think amazon directly accepts Bitcoin. You need to add third party extension or use some sites like Paxful, Purse to exchange Bitcoin against the Amazon gift cards which can be redeemed on Amazon later. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Brother, I do not think amazon directly accepts Bitcoin. You need to add third party extension or use some sites like Paxful, Purse to exchange Bitcoin against the Amazon gift cards which can be redeemed on Amazon later. 

Yes mate I have also heard that Amazon doesn't provide direct Cryptocurrency payments but instead it uses third part payments as you said but I think in the near future they will start accepting direct crypto payments without the use of third parties.

It's so complicated to buy with bitcoin because any thing you want to buy will not cost bitcoin , it will cost parts of it , so it's more comfortable to sell bitcoin to USD when the price of bitcoin is high and buy what you want using US dollar .

On 11/8/2019 at 5:30 AM, on1k3n said:

I've never bought anything with bitcoins before. My only concern is what if you buy something and it doesn't fit? I'm guessing they wouldn't give you your money back. I'm scared to commit to that and I won't receive anything in return. I'm reading the forum and hoping to find a person with a more pleasant shopping experience. 

Using bitcoin to shop on online stores accepts it and the number of stores is increasing very well for bitcoin. Now I mainly buy with cards because I try to have some bitcoins to hold. Going to a store to transfer your phone using a QR code and making quick transactions sounds unbelievable.

I haven't done any shopping with bitcoin before but I have the believe one day everyone will shop with there bitcoin because bitcoin is showing great improvement  by gaining popularity around the world and with that I know sooner or later bitcoin will dominate the world and everyone make use of it as a medium of exchange after it has been legalized.

I have not done internet shopping using bitcoin before, knowing that I would like to do this but there are not many well-known websites and online stores that accept bitcoin payment directly

• Useful or interesting 1

That will be really amazing, I have never carried out such transaction before maybe in the future because bitcoin is still earning good reputation from different part of the world and I believe that one day we will even buy food stuffs from traders using bitcoin since it has shown great improvement in many bitcoin adopted countries such the country where Amazon is located.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my country btc is not allow yet so i am Unable to shopping by btc..again a lot of btc allow country people love to shopping now even in  those country btc atm machines available.. Just we all need to wait more years till btc Don't accept in our country and we can use it when ever want in any place          

• +5 1

I see their is some seller who add bitcoin as a payment option also , but we isn't used it like our fait money . 

I will recommend to convert bitcoin into your local money then you can easily used that amount whatever you want .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg