Shopping through Bitcoin. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Shopping through Bitcoin.

If would given a chance, then I would buy necessary things for my study and will give the rest of the money to my parents as they know more how to regulate it and probably keep it. 

Nowadays, you can buy anything with Bitcoin, from VPN services to home goods, to pizza, to plane tickets. Below is a list with some of the top online stores accepting Bitcoin as payment for their products.

Even if bitcoin isn't accepted wide in my country yet, I'm using it for shopping with Wirex card. Anytime I need, I can exchange any of cryptocurrencies to fiat in Wirex mobile wallet and top up card within seconds. Then pay for whatever I need 🙂

CryptoGamblersPub - Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites 

well i think online shops that are accepting bitcoin, in my country we have only the facility to use bitcoin onlne for shopping, i can even use the onlne shops that are abroad. and they can send me my prodcut after purchasing.

Yes, of course, I do shopping with Bitcoin.
I go shopping with Bitcoin on Amazon and Alibaba..
Shopping with Bitcoin is a very nice thing I like a lot of Alibaba and Amazon America but not easy to make money on Bitcoin.

Я делал покупки и покупал несколько вещей с биткойном, и я успешно купил телефоны, компьютеры и камеры, и у меня нет проблем

Я не думаю, что это замечательная мысль использовать btc в шопинге, когда вы считаете, что нация, которую они не используют в случае, когда вы используете ее в amazon, признает btc как деньги и его проблемы.

Just now, shayny452 said:

Even no onlineshops accept bitcoin in our country but we can used it internationally but the fee is much higher i think because of the trucking or sending our purchased product from supplier to buyer but i am hoping that soon or in the future more local online shops in my country start to accept bitcoin as mode of payment.

Here in my country too, no online shopping or merchandise currently accepts Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as means of payments.

Я делал покупки и покупал несколько вещей с биткойном, и я успешно купил телефоны, компьютеры и камеры, и у меня нет проблем

Мне нравится ходить по магазинам, и использование биткойна в первый раз будет очень хорошим моментом для меня. Я просто надеюсь, что это будет сделано на практике в ближайшее время.

Well country wise and what so called comment of yours are not applicable in my country since theres no online shop who's accepting bitcoins at this moment, and i don't see any possibilities that it will happen since the adoption here in my country is super less, thats why some times im using 3rd party sites so i can buy my online needs if i needed to buy some, and you can can actually see them existing today.

You should be thankful that you even have an online shop in your country that accepts bitcoins, in my case i don't even have a website of my country accepting bitcoins where i can buy things using my bitcoins, if i want to do that i need to do that on international websites which has quite high shipping fees.

On 10.11.2019 at 12:43 AM, lacusc62 said:

That would be nice! Imagine we pay Taxi Or Uber with our Bitcoin or another altcoin, That's gonna be great. But unfortunately at this time we still need to convert to a third party before using Cryptocurrency as payment. I hope it's will be changed soon.

I suggest discussing how to implement a taxi payment. The project aims to implement a web application with the function of calling a machine and buying a token

On 11/7/2019 at 9:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Do u guys have any plans for spending your bitcoin for shopping ? have u ever used bitcoin for shopping, if yes then plz share your experience & the way how u spend bitcoin, on which platform.

i have spend bitcoin for shopping on amazon. actually its done by third party extension, a user need to add moon wallet extension and then u can shop through your bitcoins on amazon shoppping site.

I once spent bitcoin on a local site created by my friend, because my friend is a programmer and crypto user so he gave me a special choice to be able to use cryptocurrency as a payment tool.

I never found a service or figure that accepts crypto payments. I feel that bitcoin is still not good for payment because of its fluctuation and transaction speed. Fee depends on each view, for me fee is not a problem in the transaction.

To make any purchases through bitcoin, you will need to really find such sites that sell some things for this cryptocurrency, and sometimes there are cases that people create a virtual store, and accidentally drop a bottle of wine and then they receive a check for several thousand dollars.

I didn't use any bitcoin before I went shopping. However, we want to use Bitcoin to shop. I've heard that Amazon can use Bitcoin to shop. However, the user must have enough amount of Bitcoin for it.

For me, i don't used my bitcoin in shopping but i'm using it to buy some loads to have an internet. That's what i din in my bitcoin because i don't like doing shopping in online, i want to do it personally. Just like that. This is just for me. Thanks. 

In dark web you have to pay via bitcoin if you want to buy anything. Few years back amazon started to take payments via bitcoin though they've stopped it now.

According to my knowledge, Bitcoin can be sold on certain platforms, but cannot be purchased directly on Bitcoin on amazon platform. If you can convert Bitcoin to dollar and buy from Amazon.

if i personally have never shopped using bitcoin even if i want to shop i have to convert biticoin to my countrys currency most for buying electronic goods.

Mainly I also used amazon to buy with btc. in our country there are ways to buy mobile credit card with btc . I also bought t shirts from an ecommerce site but now the site is not available.

Just now, ako lng toh said:

Shopping through bitcoin is convenient for us all because like other apps, they will deliver the item/s you purchase in your door. And it is also easy to use.

Yes through bitcoin we can easily shop anythings and there are many site available which we can use our bitcoin to buy  anything .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

14 minutes ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes through bitcoin we can easily shop anythings and there are many site available which we can use our bitcoin to buy  anything .

But if you use Bitcoin for investments that will benefit in the future, of course you will not use Bitcoin to buy things (goods). so it would be better if you use flat money to buy goods.