Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

Of course not, since many countries are not accepting virtual currencies, in addition, cash has always existed and will always exist, it is that cash has always been useful, although there are virtual currencies.

Of course, this process of transformation will not be that easy, as there are technical, security, economic and cultural challenges that face this transformation process in many countries, and even in all advanced ones, at least in the near future, but the more advanced countries whose monetary system has gone a long way The processes of digitization and financial transformation, and the culture of electronic payment has become entrenched within society and in all financial exchanges with users, which are more willing to accept and adapt to these changes compared to other countries or less developed societies, whose digital financial system has not yet been fully structured, and Internet services have not spread in them. Adequately, which may be difficult for some of the marginalized or the poorest groups to accept this major change.

Of course it can, and I think the future will be like this. We will get rid of the control of countries over  fiat and they will invade decentralized cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I want that. In future bitcoin will replace all countrys universal currency because if i want to buy some product from other country then i can easily pay with bitcoin. So i want to see in future that bitcoin will be the universal payment system all over the world.

• +3 1

I think that both of them are valued differently, also fiat symbolizes a countries way of exchange. One of their major differences is that fiat has physical substance and that it exists in real life; on the other hand cryptocurrencies are just made with technological advancement.

• +2 1

It is difficult for the encrypted currency to replace the paper currency, this is not possible now, especially since there are many who are ignorant of what cryptocurrencies are and how to work and there are countries that prohibit working with cryptocurrencies in them, but in the future everything is possible.

• +3 1

I think that it is difficult to introduce the use of digital currencies to everyone quickly, especially there are many countries that rely on paper money as the basis for dealing in their daily lives, and the world of cryptography is still new to everyone.

Also, there are many countries that prohibit the use of encryption and consider it illegal, so this matter was considered difficult at the present time, but it is possible in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

I don't think cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies. In my view, I see that dealing in cryptocurrencies is becoming popular. Work on it will increase. But exchanging one currency for another is something that will not happen.

• +4 1

I do not think that governments will easily abandon their currencies, so I think that national currencies will be used alongside cryptocurrencies without the need to dispense with either of them.

• +3 1

One could never replace the other, they should work together because they need each other in a way, especially that cryptocurrencies can only be used by majority of the people when it is converted to fiat. 

• +5 1

Cryptocurrency is digital currency and fait currency is paper currency. Cryptocurrency is use in the mostly countries and fait currency is specific for specific country.

This is now a very good topic that so many people talk about but if crypto currency was to against Fiat it will win in so many ways but as long as governments don't accept crypto currency then it'll not be helpful. It's good now as we see crypto currency adoption increasing everyday

I don't figure it will supplant fiat currencies, crypto still volatile, so it can never be not difficult to supplanted fiat as its been utilized for quite a long time and nearly all is in require of fiat currencies, crypto will simply be essential for our lives now, both of them..

I think this is very likely to happen and I think the world is really heading towards replacing digital currencies with regular currencies in the near future, especially after the spread of the Corona epidemic and people's fear of exchanging regular currencies that transport the virus

• +1 1

In my opinion, I do not think this will happen soon, most governments are still rejecting cryptocurrencies despite the wide spread of these currencies, in addition to the fact that many do not know much about this field.

• +1 1

At the present time, this thing cannot be predicted because national currencies cannot be dispensed with, but in the distant future, cryptocurrencies can replace monetary currencies, but this is premature.

In my opinion, cryptocurrency cannot replace a country's fiat currency, because each country protects its own fiat currency from other currencies. The government of a country also encourages the use of fiat to maintain the stability of its currency because fiat money is part of the formation of a country. If there is foreign currency, of course the government will limit it and provide rules that cannot replace the currency's position.

• +5 1

There is no chance in long run as this is mission impossible because right now more then 80% of world population have no basic things for living and just very less are enjoying good and enjoyable life in developed countries those can do this but still they also need some good time for this all in recent time we have few countries already working to create own cryptocurrency which is also very helpful.

• +2 1

Dear friend I want to tell you that the difference between cryptocurrency and Fiat currency but I just know about the cryptocurrency the value of cryptocurrency is increased everyday so this is the best and cheap and it is very popular all over the world at this time Sophie we should working on this type of currency

• +4 1

Well, there is a huge difference between Cryptocurrencies and fiat money. And it is also difficult for Cryptocurrencies to take over on fiat money. There are still many people and many countries which are still not accept Cryptocurrencies and still prefer the fiat money. It is because of difference such as cryptocurrency doesn't have existence, that's why many people have still do not trust on it. Meanwhile the fiat money have physical existence which is trusted for many people.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is undeniable and how much profit they offer to those who are good at dealing with them. In my opinion, it will occupy a large place in our world and will lead the global financial economy, but this will not be in our time, but perhaps in the future where we cannot do without paper currencies overnight.

• +3 1

This cannot happen at all. Perhaps the text of the world's countries adopts cryptocurrencies and the other half does not, and you cannot fully adopt cryptocurrencies in your daily life because they are an investment and profit currency, and tangible currencies are a light trade currency and some governments completely reject them and consider them cryptocurrencies with high  Pure fraudulent program, Maybe we can just count the two together.

It is difficult for this to happen at the present time, as fiat currencies are still dominant, and cryptocurrencies are not legal in many countries, and a percentage of people do not know them yet, and perhaps in the future the cryptocurrencies will become dominant, then the buying and selling operations will take place in minutes, also we will get rid  From bank and tax transactions.

On 02.08.2021 at 17:59, Naylor89 said:

Cryptocurrencies is a rival for all national currencies and it can be invested and converted with the national currencies of all countries. Cryptocurrencies are characterized by decentralization and they can not recognized by any countries. Because of that they don’t like it thinking it’s a manipulation of a fraudulent cycle. For cryptocurrencies, there is no one who controls it or its price and cannot be centralized.

It seems to me that you are a little mistaken in your statements. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized by nature, they cannot be influenced by many factors from the world. In fact, this is not the case, earlier, when bitcoin was only getting stronger, it was influenced by many news media that could launch a rocket or even dump it. Now, of course, bitcoin is stronger, due to the fact that it is beginning to be recognized all over the world.

As for me, I think that cryptocurrency will supplant cash. But most likely, crypto will exist in parallel with the digital currencies of states. Crypto attracts with anonymity and decentralization. But it means getting out of state regulation, control and taxation. Therefore, in the near future there will be a complete reformation of the global financial system, including the banking world system.

Grand time: launchpad