Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

Crypto currency is best then the fiat money becasue if we safe our fiat money in 2010 that value is same at this time but if we buy the BTC at that time then we are now millionaire and we make good money through just the small investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it will happen because fiat and everything is temporary and thus everything has an ending. i doubt it will happen soon because countries can't accept and get used to crypto completely because they don't know how to use it and in some countries they become illegal. crypto has to go a long way to replace the fiat but it will happen one day

Cryptocurrency is the first I heard about and was the best I shall always testify.

Thus, there is no any point of doubting about that because many men and women are fully given time to the cryptocurrencies other than or beside Fiat currencies.

There is no way crypto currency could replace Fiat currency in every country  I think before crypto should replace Fiat currency is not something of today or tomorrow it would take if not a decade before all money will be digitized.

This debate is hard to conclude on as crypto currency will need lot and lots of improvements before it can share the same market as the Fiat or most rather replace Fiat as a whole

In the future this will happen and cryptocurrencies will replace the currencies of the countries but it will be a very long process and many years will pass. There are many things at stake, the next 5 years will be a very great indator of what will happen in the world. I think that cryptocurrencies will be more important every day in the world.

I think that the use of cryptocurrencies around the world will require a lot of time, as until now, cryptocurrencies have only been accepted in some countries, so we must try to support cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 11/7/2019 at 3:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

Crypto currency and fiat currency both are important. But I suggest you crypto currency is the best for earning. You can earn money from crypto currency. Specially bitcoin is the best for investing.

It can be possible, but for this need so many time. Because some people are using fiat money and also saving in fiat money. So i think both have different place ,so we are using both in different combinations.  So don't think which would remove ,so start invest in cryptocurrency and get benefits ,because price is low that time and right time to invest.

In the recent period, cryptocurrencies have spread widely.  Bitcoin has become the talk of all media for its success in its very short period.  Many countries have their own digital currency.  I think that in the near future each country will have its own digital currency and all fiat currencies will be abolished.  When cryptocurrencies dominate, we save a lot of trouble.  We are taking steadfast steps to dominate cryptocurrencies.

I think it is really difficult, but I hope that will happen. In my opinion, this step will be a great development forward and it will be a great supporter of the country's economy, especially those developing countries

• +2 1

For me at the moment it is impossible for me to obtain all my income with cryptocurrencies I have to combine it with other jobs but I hope in the not too distant future to dedicate myself completely to this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies via that gives you financial freedom
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes it is possible thing and it is not impossible  because covid-19 blocks all over the world and there are several countries in the whole world which close and finish your currency so everyone want to improve your currency skills and economy rate in all over the world so everyone want to work as a digital and BTC is one of the best digital currency in all over the world is why you are the device to all member to keep well connected to the side and are much and more for that you want from any online earning site.

It is possible that this will happen, but I think that governments will seek to fail this, because the matter will be out of their control and they will not be able to monitor any transaction or set prices, in addition to what if something malfunction occurs to the Internet in a country? Will the payment stop completely because the cryptocurrencies are completely dependent on the Internet?

• +4 1

Fiat money and bitcoin will stay relevant with each other and i dont understand why people are making a big deal with fiat where in fact we are always using fiat money in our every day lives.

No, I do not think that one of them will cancel the other, I think that cryptocurrencies were created in order to support fiat currencies and they stand side by side to improve the economic situation, paper currencies are tangible, unlike cryptocurrencies, they are intangible and decentralized, so they will not affect them.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that about the cryptocurrency and about the Fiat money there are a big difference in the both currencies Fiat money is more reliable and trustable than the crypto currency at this time

These two currencies in my opinion are quite different. Cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace conventional money. But of course they play a significant role in the overall financial economy.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is one of the most powerful and least payable payment processors in the context of the present day, is becoming very powerful day by day and acceptance is increasing in people and among peopleInvestment is growing because it is much stronger and more powerful than a lot of quantities.

There is no chance in long run as this is mission impossible because right now more then 80% of world population have no basic things for living and just very less are enjoying good and enjoyable life in developed countries those can do this but still they also need some good time for this all in recent time we have few countries already working to create own cryptocurrency which is also very helpful.

• +2 1

Both has its uses.  Cypto is used for investment and trading while national currency is used for national purposes. Both has its importance.  And one can use cryptocurrency instead of fiat currency but can not fully replace it 

Dear in my opinion let's see what happen. Because both currencies are different from each other. 

And crypto is also ban in many countries. I think too much time needed to gain importance. 

Thanks.

Hi mate I don't think crypto currency can replace fiat currency so easily because most of the countries are not using crypto currency because they don't accept it and we should know that crypto currency is control by individual while fiat currency are been controlled by government of every country 

On 3/30/2021 at 10:22 AM, ELLANMUSK said:

In each country, now fiat has changed just in physical form but also in digital money. But many people think that it can have a central effect, but i think if it does, it will not have a huge impact. 

I think it has been a long time people have been using paper money, it is time to accept new innovation, people would be more than happy to use digital money.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I don't think that is going to happen, fiat currency cannot be replaced maybe they will add cryptocurrencies as second currency but not replace it,yes digital coins are great and they gave us more features online..

• +2 1