Let me teach you how to earn $5,000 with only $5 on BitOffer Bitcoin Options! - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Let me teach you how to earn $5,000 with only $5 on BitOffer Bitcoin Options!

Thank you for the helpful sharing. a bit confusing but I'm trying to understand. I know I cannot get rich by gambling but I want to try and want to play small. 1,000X leverage is really dangerous. in 125x trading made me nervous. 1,000X leverage is a huge risk. I want to think more.

1000x leverage? OMG. And lol. This is not something anyone should be doing at all. Your money will be lost in less than a second. Seriously this is not even gambling. Even if I place my 1000x levereged order at the correct time during a major dip or pump, I wouldn't trust any unregulated or not exchange to ever pay me.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:05 PM, alex72 said:

Thanks for sharing such a good information with us because from your post we will be able to earn a good amount of money with a little starting amount of $5.

But you checking the topic, can you earn $5000 with just $5? I still doubt this. It could happen but the chances of probability is so little and so likely hard. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/23/2020 at 7:07 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

But you checking the topic, can you earn $5000 with just $5? I still doubt this. It could happen but the chances of probability is so little and so likely hard. 

@BitcryptoHan some people that like this kind of offer are the ones that are easily scammed. Free offers or high yield offers often lead to scam, even if this is real or not, it is better for someone to desist from it. 

21 hours ago, Yomose said:

@BitcryptoHan some people that like this kind of offer are the ones that are easily scammed. Free offers or high yield offers often lead to scam, even if this is real or not, it is better for someone to desist from it. 

If not because I stayed away from such offers like this, I would have been scammed especially in cryptocurrency dealings. It is so obvious that it will be a scam and if not, it is a legit means to rub someone of his five $5 and never getting it back 

On 11/13/2019 at 11:28 PM, clarityfund said:

This all sounds fantastic but keep in mind that when there’s an opportunity to earn big there’s an even bigger chance to loose big. A 1000x leverage is very risky and shouldn’t be traded by beginners

That's true mate wherever theris chance of earning big that means theris also chance of losing big and we must be careful on how we carry out such services we shouldn't risk what we can't afford to lose.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:10 AM, CastyLamer said:

I just saw we got a HYIP group on cryptotalk.org, I think maybe you guys will be desired to check BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

BTC Options has been launched on BitOffer, BTC Options has 2 patterns for selecting: “Digital option” and “Option”. Participants own the opportunity to earn profit up to 1,000X leverages no matter bear/bull markets. With the features of "One Hand Operation", "No Force Liquidation", "No Margin" and "Price-Weighted Index decided by the spot price (BTC/USD) on Huobi, OKEx, Binance, and the other 4 exchanges", BTC Seer is supposed to be fair and transparent.

Two Patterns of BTC Options:

Class

Option

Digital Option

Profit

Call

Settlement price>Strike price,

Profit = Settlement price – Strike price or

Settlement price<= Strike price, 0

Put

Settlement price<Strike price,

Profit = Settlement price - Strike price

or

Settlement price>= Strike price,0

If prediction is correct, each contract fixed profit is 1 USDT

Example: Jason chooses to call on 5 minutes options contract (Sheet). Strike price is 10000 USDT, the settlement price after 5 minutes is 12000 USDT. Settlement price>Strike price. Jason’s profit on one contract = 2000 USDT

Example: Jason chooses to put on 2 minutes options contract (sheet), the strike price is 10000 USDT, the settlement price after 2 minutes is 9000 USDT. Settlement price < Strike price, Jason’s profit on one contract = 1 USDT

Operate

bullish: buy call

bearish: buy put

Advantages

No Fee, No Force Liquidation, Controllable Risk,No Margin

1,000X Leverage, Unlimited Profit

Fixed income and more profitable

These days, I found out that most people had no idea what options trading is. So today I would like to inform you all some advantages of options trading. BTC Options is a trading pattern which needs you to predict the trend of the price of BTC in the near future. It is not so hard to understand it: When you expect the price of BTC to be bullish, then you just need to place a call order. When you expect the price of BTC to be bearish, then you just need to place a put order. All you need to do is choose the duration as you like. Let’s take BitOffer Options launched recently as an example.

BitOffer Options is the most innovative options trading in cryptocurrency industry created by BitOffer professional team from Wall Street. The most obvious feature is that no matter the market is bullish or bearish, users all own a chance to earn profit up to 1,000X leverage without any margin or fee. Besides, one thing that we need to notice is that The spot index price is calculated based on the real-time transaction price and weight ratio of the seven major exchanges to make sure the spots index is fair and transparent.

Now, let me raise up a question: How to earn hundreds profit on BitOffer Options?

For Example

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to buy one bitcoin.

2. Tom bought a options contract with $5.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

1. Mike earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

2. Tom earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to earn $500, the rate of return is 5.5%.

2. Tom spent $5 to earn $500, the rate of return is 10,000%.

What if the price of BTC decrease?

Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

So, which one will you choose? Spot trading or BitOffer Options? I believe that you already have your own choice. With the feature of “one-hand cooperation”, no trading fee, no margin, I will definitely choose BitOffer options!

Tganks as lot mate for this content it really helpfully, because I have understand that one thing if you make 10 different orders of 5 USD, there must have chance to win at least 1 or two orders, it means that you can earn $1000 if you win two orders among 10 I orders while you only spend 50 USD in ten orders. 

Thanks for explaining this, i agree with it because bitoffer its a great site and very legit. Am using it to earn some amount but not this much, i keep learning it so that i can increase my earnings.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think this strategy to became rich in short period, if this happen in real life then so many peoples rich with 5$ dollars investment, what you think 1000x leverage trading safe, within few minutes our account will be zero,so do only safe trading.

Quite interesting the information that you propose us without any doubt the options of BitOffer are the ones that leave more profits, therefore it is the most profitable without any doubt.

It is a very interesting information. If people work what you say, they will be rich by simply spending small sums of money, and I do not like such work as you can lose a lot until you learn