Let me teach you how to earn $5,000 with only $5 on BitOffer Bitcoin Options! - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

Let me teach you how to earn $5,000 with only $5 on BitOffer Bitcoin Options!

I just saw we got a HYIP group on cryptotalk.org, I think maybe you guys will be desired to check BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

BTC Options has been launched on BitOffer, BTC Options has 2 patterns for selecting: “Digital option” and “Option”. Participants own the opportunity to earn profit up to 1,000X leverages no matter bear/bull markets. With the features of "One Hand Operation", "No Force Liquidation", "No Margin" and "Price-Weighted Index decided by the spot price (BTC/USD) on Huobi, OKEx, Binance, and the other 4 exchanges", BTC Seer is supposed to be fair and transparent.

Two Patterns of BTC Options:

Class

Option

Digital Option

Profit

Call

Settlement price>Strike price,

Profit = Settlement price – Strike price or

Settlement price<= Strike price, 0

Put

Settlement price<Strike price,

Profit = Settlement price - Strike price

or

Settlement price>= Strike price,0

If prediction is correct, each contract fixed profit is 1 USDT

Example: Jason chooses to call on 5 minutes options contract (Sheet). Strike price is 10000 USDT, the settlement price after 5 minutes is 12000 USDT. Settlement price>Strike price. Jason’s profit on one contract = 2000 USDT

Example: Jason chooses to put on 2 minutes options contract (sheet), the strike price is 10000 USDT, the settlement price after 2 minutes is 9000 USDT. Settlement price < Strike price, Jason’s profit on one contract = 1 USDT

Operate

bullish: buy call

bearish: buy put

Advantages

No Fee, No Force Liquidation, Controllable Risk,No Margin

1,000X Leverage, Unlimited Profit

Fixed income and more profitable

These days, I found out that most people had no idea what options trading is. So today I would like to inform you all some advantages of options trading. BTC Options is a trading pattern which needs you to predict the trend of the price of BTC in the near future. It is not so hard to understand it: When you expect the price of BTC to be bullish, then you just need to place a call order. When you expect the price of BTC to be bearish, then you just need to place a put order. All you need to do is choose the duration as you like. Let’s take BitOffer Options launched recently as an example.

BitOffer Options is the most innovative options trading in cryptocurrency industry created by BitOffer professional team from Wall Street. The most obvious feature is that no matter the market is bullish or bearish, users all own a chance to earn profit up to 1,000X leverage without any margin or fee. Besides, one thing that we need to notice is that The spot index price is calculated based on the real-time transaction price and weight ratio of the seven major exchanges to make sure the spots index is fair and transparent.

Now, let me raise up a question: How to earn hundreds profit on BitOffer Options?

For Example

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to buy one bitcoin.

2. Tom bought a options contract with $5.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

1. Mike earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

2. Tom earns $500 ($9,500 - $9,000)*1

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.

1. Mike spent $9,000 to earn $500, the rate of return is 5.5%.

2. Tom spent $5 to earn $500, the rate of return is 10,000%.

What if the price of BTC decrease?

Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

So, which one will you choose? Spot trading or BitOffer Options? I believe that you already have your own choice. With the feature of “one-hand cooperation”, no trading fee, no margin, I will definitely choose BitOffer options!

Explain me this please, i go to digital option, i set but 5 options 1hr = costs says 2.7$ and yet i cant set a higher number even tho i have 10$ balance, also cant set another call for 15min or 5min - i get error

and i have free balance , i just have the 1hr option open, wtf is this site so complicated

3.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/8/2019 at 2:09 PM, CastyLamer said:

Here it is: 

BitOffer Bitcoin Options is different from traditional binary options. 

BitOffer Bitcoin Options profit formulas is different and not risky, for example:

When you buy a call contract (expect to be bullish) and win, your profit will be:  (Settlement Price - Strike Price),

If you lost, you only lost the amount you bought that contract. And on BitOffer, a bitcoin options contract will be $1 to $50, and it is usually quoted about $5. 

So, in conclusion, it is not all same as Binary options.

What if settlement price - strike price is equal to zero, that is price did not move during the time interval, how is that going to be settled?

On 11/7/2019 at 11:10 AM, CastyLamer said:

I just saw we got a HYIP group on cryptotalk.org, I think maybe you guys will be desired to check BitOffer Bitcoin Options:

BTC Options has been launched on BitOffer, BTC Options has 2 patterns for selecting: “Digital option” and “Option”. Participants own the opportunity to earn profit up to 1,000X leverages no matter bear/bull markets. With the features of "One Hand Operation", "No Force Liquidation", "No Margin" and "Price-Weighted Index decided by the spot price (BTC/USD) on Huobi, OKEx, Binance, and the other 4 exchanges", BTC Seer is supposed to be fair and transparent.

Class

Option

Digital Option

Profit

Call

Put

or

Example: Jason chooses to call on 5 minutes options contract (Sheet). Strike price is 10000 USDT, the settlement price after 5 minutes is 12000 USDT. Settlement price>Strike price. Jason’s profit on one contract = 2000 USDT

Example: Jason chooses to put on 2 minutes options contract (sheet), the strike price is 10000 USDT, the settlement price after 2 minutes is 9000 USDT. Settlement price < Strike price, Jason’s profit on one contract = 1 USDT

Operate

Advantages

These days, I found out that most people had no idea what options trading is. So today I would like to inform you all some advantages of options trading. BTC Options is a trading pattern which needs you to predict the trend of the price of BTC in the near future. It is not so hard to understand it: When you expect the price of BTC to be bullish, then you just need to place a call order. When you expect the price of BTC to be bearish, then you just need to place a put order. All you need to do is choose the duration as you like. Let’s take BitOffer Options launched recently as an example.

BitOffer Options is the most innovative options trading in cryptocurrency industry created by BitOffer professional team from Wall Street. The most obvious feature is that no matter the market is bullish or bearish, users all own a chance to earn profit up to 1,000X leverage without any margin or fee. Besides, one thing that we need to notice is that The spot index price is calculated based on the real-time transaction price and weight ratio of the seven major exchanges to make sure the spots index is fair and transparent.

Now, let me raise up a question: How to earn hundreds profit on BitOffer Options?

For Example

When the price of BTC is $9,000, after analyzing, Mike and Tom hold the view that the price of BTC would keep going up, then Mike bought BTC in spot trading, Tom bought a BTC Options on BitOffer.

After that, the price of BTC rose rapidly. Within 1 hour, the price of BTC rose from $9,000 to $9,500. If they sell it as the price now,

We can easily see that the profit of Mike and Tom are the same, but they spent quite different.

Mike will lose $500 when the price of BTC drops from $9,000 to $8,500. At the same time, Tom only lost $5 if so. This is one of the advantages of BitOffer Options.

So, which one will you choose? Spot trading or BitOffer Options? I believe that you already have your own choice. With the feature of “one-hand cooperation”, no trading fee, no margin, I will definitely choose BitOffer options!

This looks interesting. I will check it out later. I always used to think the max levreage we could get on cryptos is 100x on the Bitmex exchange, but 1000x is much awesome. I hope the company is trusted and will stay here for long time like bitmex.

I do not believe in some kind of tricks or techniques in gambling because gambling is a game of chance, it is all just luck, you won't know what will come next.

Even if you use techniques and tricks in gambling, there is low possibility that you can double your money. You might even lose all of it.

The offer is more than good and I know thousands of people will be interested on it. But I think earning Isn't easy as we see. And sadly, I Don't Trust on any HYIP group because I lost many bucks from HYIP group. So, I better stay out of it.         

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 4:07 PM, CastyLamer said:

Actually, to do a long-term business on HYIP needs exchange to be good at hedging, as far as I know, BitOffer Team is coming from Wall Street. Hedging work for the crypto industry is a piece of cake to them, we should know that traditional finance is more difficult and complicated.

I can share you some trading orders that I have made, but it is on my phone, maybe I can share it with you by telegram.

Here I am gonna share a opinion: If one exchange wants to earn a lot without issuing platform token or requesting you that you must deposit a lot, the exchange only can be trustable, or they only lose money because operating an exchange needs a high budget.

And the last thing is that the bonus is for you to experience, if you want to release it, you need a true trading volume. If you reach that, then the profit can be withdrawn.

As far as I know HYIP's won't work for a long time and they all are for short time. I am going to try once, but do you think we really make any profit and how many had made money from this Bitoffer?

The thread has became big with more replies, then people have already made something.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge here, but please let us know any screenshots that you  got paid or working with them so we can too proceed.

Edited by cryptosix

On 11/7/2019 at 4:10 AM, CastyLamer said:

Class

Option

Digital Option

Profit

Call

Put

or

Operate

Advantages

For Example

Excellent structuring, very technical and well derived to make profits.
I liked the settings that you have given, I have the expectation of trying them in "test" mode to see how it works for me, thanks for buying us this way to earn money with bitcoin, you will help many with this good guide that you have offered, I congratulate you.

Winning $5000 with just $5 on BitOffer Bitcoin options is the most unusual offer I have ever seen in crypto world. I'll definitely join here and try to maximize my chance of profit. 

On 11/24/2019 at 11:32 AM, kabilkumar said:

is it really possible. if so then you don't come here to teach. you will apply this and become rich

Right to say it is impossible to getting 5000 dollar with only 5 dollar it will be possible if this site was gambling site and when we have 500 or 1000 dollar then it have some chances to get 5000 dollar.

I had been following your topics each day, it seems you are making a whole amount of money on bitoffer recently

• -1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 4:10 PM, CastyLamer said:

Class

Option

Digital Option

Profit

Call

Put

or

Operate

Advantages

For Example

Wow thanks for sharing some basic knowledge you know that can help others and also thankyou for sharing this information it really helps me a lot. Thankyou for teaching us how to earn easily. Or i mean how to earn a big profit. 

Did anyone make profit from this? I want to see if it is legit and we can see the profit earned. I don't want to risk my money so that I am being careful. Please provide us more detailed information.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is....... In general you can say low risk is low returns (think of your savings account) and high risk is a chance of high returns, but also a chance of losing your investments or even worse (with option trading without a stop/loss) creating debts. 98% of traders that make use of options lose money. Only 2% earn money. So beware of this kind of constructions.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

There is difference between theory and been practical it is easy to put it down in writing but what about the practice aspect of this isn't easy the way you think it take a lot of hardwork for you to predict the market trend

The concept is amazing did you able to make profit by following your own concept ? Is there have any other person who have succeed by following your concept?

20 hours ago, labaikumar said:

I don't like that the crazy or risky investments I go to invest its OT easy to that the win in this work

It is good idea when you want to invest your money only in risk-less project but sometime in high risk have high return.

Why can't you just use the proven strategy of posting on this forum right now which will earn you hundreds, and wait for the halving which will give you thousands in profit? You don't have to invest anything here.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I'm glad it looks attractive and will be a great opportunity to make money. But making money is not so easy. I will learn more, it's right I will use it.

In my opinion this is very risky and more people who is risk taker they earn more crypto currency from these portals and earn money. This is best for all the risk taker person that earn more and more crypto currency and earn crypto profit.

My friend I have already tried that and I did not make any profit already and the matter is completely different because the money that is presented to you as a gift when registering on this platform is not withdrawable and also for its profits through trading

THINK POSITIVE

This looks amazing,but how can we guarantee that this is legit? Most of those offer of high return also comes with high risks,so we should always be cautious and not too greedy. Better yet avoid this kind.