Visual Learning Style: Signature & avatar rules - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Visual Learning Style: Signature & avatar rules

Some users can understand the "Signature & Avatar Rules" (they Should), because peoples are visuals, so this post can help them.

1.- Avatar

Avatars should be no larger than 120x120 pixels...

1AVATAR.jpg.0967fe47965fa8d2c2e7de3499166543.jpg

...and cannot contain animation. 

1737720742_2NOAVATAR.gif.bc6c894cd2bd8fc81e0eae2453c955c2.gif

2.-Signature Rules

Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text...

33SIGNATURE.jpg.bf500a98a8be2e6b454d3c501dad5ef3.jpg

...The font size of signatures should be normal or small only (max font-size 16px)

295236945_fontsize16.jpg.8f133af1161b13041f6a83bda5621560.jpg

Not allowed to post videos in signature.

1yt.jpg.8c5ca31f6da9d129fc389bf62c97c714.jpg

Link in signatures are limited to maximum of 5 links

😥

Team members and users affiliated with the development and maintenance of forum are allowed further additional links to aid support of the product.

😎

Edited by alexisfuentes
tags

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for your help about this, even me I noticed that à lot of members asking about avatar and signature, since the new rules were made, asking about this object is increasing day day

This topic must be a great help, since some signature and avatar are still not with in the rules, and hope will others about their question regarding signature and avatar. Still the point of view is all lies with in the FORUM'S RULES

• Useful or interesting 1

We do not know much about this member avatar or signature. Now I want to know. If there are any new rules, you can let us know. We will try to comply with that ...

On 11/22/2019 at 6:45 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

We do not know much about this member avatar or signature. Now I want to know. If there are any new rules, you can let us know. We will try to comply with that ...

So far that's the latest update in terms of Signature and Avatar: try also to read reply by moderator @epidemia

If Avatar dimensions are greater than 120 × 120, how can these dimensions be reduced to the desired size? Is there a tool here to do this or should we do it via an external program.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, HotShot said:

Honestly thanks for the informations! i was having a little confusion about this thing, but now all my confusions are gone and i can help other people who wants to know about this thing!

This is the main concept of the cryptotalk.org's forum: create and post constructive thoughts and ideas that will help other members - share, learn and earn system,

This is a great topic, most of us here are not always being updated. so this topic will really help us mostly the beginners, i am really thankful actually i am really confuse about this thing. but now you already explained it well.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:00 AM, Crypto123 said:

If Avatar dimensions are greater than 120 × 120, how can these dimensions be reduced to the desired size? Is there a tool here to do this or should we do it via an external program.

If image is bigger than the required size it can be adjusted using image editing software or use html code in the signature option,

Great topic guys it really helps me for making me a new own signature. Thid could help for the newbies to make also their own signature.

I didn’t know that an avatar shouldn’t include anime. I saw some accounts that used this. Cognitive lesson, got acquainted. 

35 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I didn’t know that an avatar shouldn’t include anime. I saw some accounts that used this. Cognitive lesson, got acquainted. 

Its really great to hear that there are members who are learning something from this forum:

as this is the main objective of the forum (share, learn and earn), credit to the admins @Admin, @Bigpat and moderators @Desais, @epidemia for a job will done, and the forum itself.