Looking for social media manager - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Looking for social media manager

We need help with our social media campaign. We can offer shares in DIY Tube Video Community LLC for a serious partner who is dedicated to making this company a success.

DIY Tube is a video sharing website competing with YouTube. We pay members in our own cryptocurrency DIY Tube Coin. Check out our website https://www.diytube.video

And our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com for info and details about our company. At the bottom of both sites are more links you can check out for info.

When we get views up, we can run ads on our site. Ads bring in $7 to $21 per 1,000 views. YouTube gets 1 billion views per day with multiple ads per video sometimes. You do the math. If we get a tiny fraction of that business we will be all set.

We need a serious partner to help us get views and reach that goal of running ads which means income for us all.

Due to our competing with YT, we do run into opposition. You will likely see some of that under our post. You must be able to keep a cool head and deal with any comments someone can leave you, yet still be friendly and professional at all times.

The potential for earnings are huge.

Please email me admin@diytube.video if you are interested.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

If you are thinking to run a bounty program I migut be able to help you. Just shoot me a PM so we can discuss the details on how can we help each other. I will be waiting on your PM

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

15 hours ago, SarapCrypto said:

Yes, maybe a bounty like campaign can be good for this project. I  think this YouTube competitor platform has a good potential if done the right way. And what better way than to go to the level of the people and the viewers and have them experience the best YouTube alternative that they can find. I am interested in this... 

Thank you for your interest. Everyone can also help out by spreading the word. The main goal is to put money back into the hands of content creators like YouTube used to do.

DIY Tube monetizes your channel immediately and members even get paid for writing comments.

We have a bounty campaign we are working on. Now I just need to get it going.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Is your bounty program going to be published here or elsewhere? I am 1 of the top managers on another forum. I only accept tokens as a bonus but if you have other means of payment i'd be glad to take a look.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, SomeoneWellKnown said:

Is your bounty program going to be published here or elsewhere? I am 1 of the top managers on another forum. I only accept tokens as a bonus but if you have other means of payment i'd be glad to take a look.

Please PM me here or on telegram or discord

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 11/7/2019 at 7:20 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

We need help with our social media campaign. We can offer shares in DIY Tube Video Community LLC for a serious partner who is dedicated to making this company a success.

DIY Tube is a video sharing website competing with YouTube. We pay members in our own cryptocurrency DIY Tube Coin. Check out our website https://www.diytube.video

And our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com for info and details about our company. At the bottom of both sites are more links you can check out for info.

When we get views up, we can run ads on our site. Ads bring in $7 to $21 per 1,000 views. YouTube gets 1 billion views per day with multiple ads per video sometimes. You do the math. If we get a tiny fraction of that business we will be all set.

We need a serious partner to help us get views and reach that goal of running ads which means income for us all.

Due to our competing with YT, we do run into opposition. You will likely see some of that under our post. You must be able to keep a cool head and deal with any comments someone can leave you, yet still be friendly and professional at all times.

hello sir, I am a community manager, I can help you to manage social media, if you are interested, please contact me for more details with my portfolio. and actually I drop mesage on email, please check, thank you sir

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

10 hours ago, alther said:

I honestly am interested in this. And if it still exists or I mean still open I try to offer myself for this job. Maybe if there is a need as a support can I contact you to provide the portfolio that I have. Thank you

Regard

Yes the position is still open. Please email me admin@diytube.video

I will interview applicants and make a decision once we find the right one.

Thank you

9 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

hello sir, I am a community manager, I can help you to manage social media, if you are interested, please contact me for more details with my portfolio. and actually I drop mesage on email, please check, thank you sir

I got your email. Thank you. I have replied and am waiting on your response.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Iam Want Thish Job But Started Thish Month Beacause Iam To Much BUSY.But Next Month I CAN do Thish Work Very Easyli. How Can I Join -Thish Work? IAM contact Where? PLEASE Tell me The Admins Name or Contact Address.Iam Interested For Do Thish Work.You want Hold My Media manager Position Then Contact Me on Facebook OK.

• +5 1

26 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I love the steady rate this project is growing. Thanks to this platform. You found an exchange to list here and now engaging people from here. I will like to be of service here. If I mail you, will you tell me the pay package because that too is important

Hi, thank you. We have taken on two partners already. I will keep you in mind though if we need more help.

• +5 1

i need a social midea manager. his work are claim bitcoin, litcoin  etc and i pay money daily basic.interested people contact me any time.

• +5 1

If what conditions are required in this manager, and what qualifications does he have? Should he have experience in a programming language or design, for example, how much will you give in exchange for this work? We want to know some details.

Nice to see some social media based on blockchain technology we shout support that . I hope it's a legit project not the fake one because now there a lot and we can't really make a different between them at all 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 11/7/2019 at 6:20 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

I saw your site. I think you need made an attractibe ui design. It didn't attract me. And you have promote more your project. Because your native token price almost non valuable.

• +5 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/1/2020 at 1:48 AM, Amir Vao said:

I saw your site. I think you need made an attractibe ui design. It didn't attract me. And you have promote more your project. Because your native token price almost non valuable.

The layout is based on YT from years ago back when it was good to use. We only just started to promote the company so it will take time to get it going well. The price of the coin is affected by YouTube trolls. When someone buys DIYT Coins, raising the value, the trolls sell to one another at a few Sat to artificially reduce the value in hopes of wiping us out. Look at the pattern. Time and time again, someone buys DIYT, raising the value, trolls sell to one another pulling it down. It repeats. They wont stop until they run out of coins.

• +5 1

On 11/21/2019 at 6:49 PM, bappy1234 said:

i need a social midea manager. his work are claim bitcoin, litcoin  etc and i pay money daily basic.interested people contact me any time.

What types of work i do?

Im new here i really don't know this work...

• +5 1

18 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

The layout is based on YT from years ago back when it was good to use. We only just started to promote the company so it will take time to get it going well. The price of the coin is affected by YouTube trolls. When someone buys DIYT Coins, raising the value, the trolls sell to one another at a few Sat to artificially reduce the value in hopes of wiping us out. Look at the pattern. Time and time again, someone buys DIYT, raising the value, trolls sell to one another pulling it down. It repeats. They wont stop until they run out of coins.

Ok. Improve your platform more. Make competetive your project.

• +5 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Diy tube is real look like you tube how many have open this platform how much pays any value this coin the market is it help full to earn my one friend create technical videos in you tube can I share with him he is good content creater so give the information to help the community to share this in watsapp Facebook and telegram also 

• +5 1

If you could help with more information. Then it would have been easier for me to understand.

i read the post of yours and yours and i think this will work beside of youtube video platform.i am also professional on marketing and using social media.i will bring better result of social media marketing.please connect with me at by inbox.

• +5 1

it looks vreat. I am really interested on it. What should i do. Please inbox me with full details i want to know about it. And thank you so much for posting here this kinds of topic which really can help others. 

• +5 1

14 hours ago, Iqra ali said:

If you are thinking to run a bounty program I migut be able to help you. Just shoot me a PM so we can discuss the details on how can we help each other. I will be waiting on your PM

Thanks I really appreciate that , And for what you can help me? , if I need any help I will contact you don't worry about that. 

• +5 1