Is there luck in trading? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is there luck in trading?

Trading mostly requires skill, experience and observation but undeniably luck is also part of trading. You can do all the research about a cryptocurrency project and use all the tools and techniques in trading but the outcome is still uncertain. So you do require a little bit of luck to choose and invest in the right currency at the right time.

468x60-3.png

I think that luck is significant factor in every sphere and trading can`t be exception. Sometimes it`s lucky day, sometimes it`s unlucky and luck influence on success in trading 

I don't think it is a luck which helps you,  your decisions make you what you are now, so sometimes such things happens that trader says it was not in my hands, and gives cradit to the luck and chance.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:22 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

I think in every trade there must be luck, trading requires a lot of hard work and time, the right strategy greatly influences the outcome of the trade itself, after we try our best then at the last point we can only pray and count on luck to be successful.
But if failure in my opinion is not bad luck, it's just that we have not been lucky.

Yes luck has something to do in the crypto trading but I never believe in luck, I believe in work. In the cryptocurrency trading, instead of depending on luck, I perform market analysis to make further strategies to gain profits from tradings. 

Yes friend, sometimes there is lucky in trading, you can open a sell trade or a buy trade and boom the bullish or bearish occurs in unexpected way! So there is lucky in anything that we do, with lucky you can earn more.

• +2 1

On 4/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, halloweed said:

If you want to perfectly trade your crypto assets, set stop losses and stop on profits, never rely on lucky just be satisfied with your targeted profit.

I do not agree, stop loss or stop limit is just used to cut losses but the requisites to successful trading are learning, experience, lacking greediness and being patient and so disciplined. 

Supposing you buy a coin, but the price begins to fall at the moment of purchase, will you use stop loss? No, either you hold or sell immediately, but as for me, I sell. 

From my own point of view there is nothing like luck in trading all that matters is your level of experience and knowledge about the field, there is no way you can make it in trading if you don't know good coins,best time to buy,best time to sell etc. You only earn by luck when you visit the gambling sites because that is where you earn profit by chance but trading is all about you strategy, experience, knowledge and background about the field.

From my own point of view there is nothing like luck in trading all that matters is your level of experience and knowledge about the field, there is no way you can make it in trading if you don't know good coins,best time to buy,best time to sell etc. You only earn by luck when you visit the gambling sites because that is where you earn profit by chance but trading is all about you strategy, experience, knowledge and background about the field.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2020 at 3:22 AM, ShakilA said:

Luck also very important things in trading.Your skills is more important.After skills you need also better luck.If your luck also not better,then you need to work hard

Luck comes suddenly and cannot be controlled or said it is important. If your luck does not come, you must make it yourself and open the way to yourself simply.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:59 PM, Kinza said:

Yes 80% used in luck for trading 20% your mind work then your trading give you good amount

Wrong. The market relies heavily on the analysis most of the time and rarely there is luck, whether in your favor or not in your favor. Your information should be corrected.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:22 AM, phizusiki said:

Trading what you know and understand is not what you think is going well. Don't always wait for luck to help you, it's a small part, mostly in your own skills. You always lose, you have to prepare better to make better luck and make more money.

In fact, it is compulsory for good traders to think there is no luck in trading because it is even their work of experience that will bring them luck. So, people that believes in luck will only deceive themselves until they lose.  

On 11/7/2019 at 4:22 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

There is actually luck on trading. Some traders are just putting money on coin that they do not kmow much. Reckless. Some of those reckless traders so lucky because they just do not know anything but they won the trade. But this luck is not always be present on everyone. So do not depend on it. Rather, study and analyse the data so you would know when to act and when to do nothing.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:17 AM, Strygwyr said:

There is actually luck on trading. Some traders are just putting money on coin that they do not kmow much. Reckless. Some of those reckless traders so lucky because they just do not know anything but they won the trade. But this luck is not always be present on everyone. So do not depend on it. Rather, study and analyse the data so you would know when to act and when to do nothing.

As to what I have known, thinking there is luck make trades to be ignorant and know nothing and this makes the to be losing. Believing in luck while trading is not a good thing that can bring profit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Yomose said:

As to what I have known, thinking there is luck make trades to be ignorant and know nothing and this makes the to be losing. Believing in luck while trading is not a good thing that can bring profit. 

Yep. But there are people who are just really lucky on trading. Accept that or not, there are really few. Luck is ultra rare, and as what I just said, we should never rely on luck specially on trading. Because on trading, we are most likely should outsmart other traders so we win. Trading is actually a competition for me. So learning is everything.

• +1 1

Trading is a field of Cryptocurrency where everyone can only earn with the knowledge and experience they have about the field, if one should follow this definition then I don't think the term luck has a space in trading because only when you know the best coins to buy and apply good strategies you will earn profit from trading. One can be lucky and earn good profit from gambling since it is by chance but in trading what matters is your experience because otnisbwhat you will use to achieve profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi everyone, Not everything is related to luck. There are many things that we must have skill, knowledge, analytical study and follow-up to the stock exchange.

We can say that luck is something in trading. But if we lose money in market then we can't say that we have bad luck or something same. My thoughts is that we make our luck own. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

sometime , we can say that luck is working ( but not all time ) . I believe that if we have good knowledge and experience then easily we can acchive a good milestone in trading . traders who believe on luck , mostly time suffer from loss .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes in my opinion. But before that you need to have the knowledge and skill. Few days ago i sell one of my token and after i sell my holding the price drop. There was no way anyone can say that price will drop but it happened and i was lucky that i pick the right moments. But for good luck you need to have enough knowledge and skill about trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes, I assure you, my friend, that there is a great deal of luck in trading, so we sometimes notice that there are good analyzes of the currency and after investing in it we find a fall of this currency without explanation.

• +1 1

If people think of luck on trading, they will not learn about it, they will trade thinking of luck, but I bet it, they will always lose. Nothing comes easily and to tease is not easy too.