Is there luck in trading? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

Is there luck in trading?

That is the exchange, now and again there are benefits, once in a while there are misfortunes. Of course my friend is trade is lucky but not a 100% 

I think Luck can not run in crypto trading only technical and trading skills and experience can work in trading .But some time by chance luck worked when we have no idea about some coin and we are expecting little profit and that coin give us 2x or 5x returns.

things turn the situation into your support when the possibility is strange. Trading with luck is not enough and might make you lose a lot. Often someone buys something just by accident. on this platform next to this if you don't have the expertise to trade then you will lose.

Yes there is but if you rely too much on luck, i think you wont progress anything in crypto trading. Because its better if you are doing the efforts and hardworks for yourself to achieve your goals.

I think yes sometimes trading something depend on your luck not only trading all jobs something depend on your luck but your skills matter more.

Luck is also important in trading as it can bring you some good returns for any trade. You will be able to earn more than you think. But you can find out about the currency you want to trade. Luck is very rare. Some lucky times are not beneficial.

yes sometimes luck need on trading because when you trading on market it can goes dump but sometimes your order can be filled on dump market. your luck have to work.

In the trading there is really have luck sometimes... But trading actually is not lucking, so that's when trading you must know the market conditions

Yes, luck plays a big role in trading sometimes, but trading has a strong foundation, which is a good analysis and to be an expert.

On 11/7/2019 at 1:22 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

Luck matters some time but it is better to have efforts to learn the trading, we have to be expert in trading, after that luck works in that case. Some time luck works and gives high profits and some time less, but there is very less chances of loss if we are wise in trading. But if we only depend on luck then most of the time we got loss.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 11/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, kobi said:

I hear most traders say, I just wasn't lucky with that trade, and I begin to truly wonder if success in trading has to do with good luck or if failures in trade has to do with bad luck. 

I do not think trading only depends on luck. Whenever we face any loss in trading we always consider our mistake into luck. If we  fail, it is does not matter of luck , may we did not get proper knowledge of market. Sometimes we could not collect all knowledge of market so our efforts go into vain. So I think our luck has not more value in trading.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:39 PM, Soaib khan said:

I think yes sometimes trading something depend on your luck not only trading all jobs something depend on your luck but your skills matter more.

Yes mate i agree with you, sometimes luck can happen in trading but one thing for sure do not rely too much on luck because maybe this will lead you to loss. So be wise and never stop seeking knowledge.

I do not think so. All analysts enter deals according to their tight analysis and the bad urging is when the deal fails despite strong analysis, thats all.

Luck in trading is there but it doesn't come always its for this reason one should trade based on the education or strategy he acquired not to trade by luck...

If your fate is not good either, you need to work hard. You need better luck after the skill. Luck is also very important in business. So your skills are even more important.

• +1 1

Trading is not about luck,its about knowledge and having proper handling of emotions and disciplines. If you know what you are doing you can earn big profits,but lacking in knowledge even how lucky you are in other things,you will not gain.

It has nothing to do with luck if not with the odds and how to use them in your favor, there will always be a risk but if you have good practice everything is based on probabilities

Luck is.also important in the business but your.efforts.can.chang your.life.not only.luck. we.mainly focus on.luck only but it is wrong and you will be fail in future.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, dhemasm said:

Outline, Trading is entirely dependent on our analytical skills and abilities, Trading also requires a luck factor, but I don't think it has a very different effect than gambling. Maybe the word "luck" said by the trader is only figurative.

If like you said, trading is entirely dependent on analyses and abilities, where then does the luck factor fit in? If you had made a trade without as much as looking aside to see how's going in the market, then that's luck going for you, but if your analyses had suggested go long and you did, there's no luck in that.

Timing is more important than luck in trading. You have caught the investment movements of the whales and you have to trade in that period or you will become the bait of those whales and you will lose.

16 hours ago, Efs said:

Timing is more important than luck in trading. You have caught the investment movements of the whales and you have to trade in that period or you will become the bait of those whales and you will lose.

So would the luck be in a trader being on time to spot the trading opportunity and taking it, because I don't see where else luck can come and where the trader to be distracted or busy doing something else at that point the opportunity showed up, it could have be a wasted opportunity.

On 11/6/2019 at 9:22 PM, kobi said:

In cases yes but I think in many cases it's just a matter of knowledge and analysis.

Yes you can "catch" some good order and buy or sell some coin some good price but like I write you must to putt order and to wait but if you invest in some coin because you read some good news about that coin and price is down and you think that price because of that news can go up that is different.

Because of that I always recommend that people research and then buy coin, and not to follow someone you must to know reason because you buy some coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

My friend I think luck is also performing a good role but maybe  bad luck also happens but my idea is that  the most important thing is that that how much you have Sharp about the knowledge have market currency price because they are going up and down decreasing and increasing so be aware.