ahmed albasha

Why can't governments stop cryptocurrencies?

They can't block the sites that has cryptocurrencies because it is not totally prohibited by the law and in fact the webpage has a massive impact on our society so it can pass through other users.

I think it is impossible Governments cannot stop cryptocurrencies because they have no control over them and now crypto popularity increase day by day.

They don't acknowledge and accept crypto currency but they cannot stop people from gaining, utilising and investing in this coins. Maybe they were so against it because they cannot control it since bitcoin is decentralised. 

Just because he cannot control it and cannot do anything to stop it, he must stop the Internet to stop it. This is impossible, because there will be serious problems in this country.

I don't think there is anyone that can stop cryptocurrrency as far as United States government is in support of cryptocurrrency.that means it is been recognized nation wide.

Edited by Aliyy
message not complete

On 11/7/2019 at 3:52 AM, Anthny said:

It is because those countries that are still not legalize bitcoin are not favor on how bitcoin works. I mean they don't know what is happening to the cryptoworld and how the users interact to each other. However, they don't know that in cryptoworld, you are just like living in the real world.

I kinda disagree with the bolded comments. I think those countries actually knows and understand how the crypto currency world works that's why they are still hammaring hard on it. They want to get to know every transactions financially that occurs with the citizens of their nation.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Just now, Nicecrypto said:

I kinda disagree with the bolded comments. I think those countries actually knows and understand how the crypto currency world works that's why they are still hammaring hard on it. They want to get to know every transactions financially that occurs with the citizens of their nation.

I'm sorry for the mis-interpretation. I just want to say on that line is the people in that country. They the ones that doesn't know how bitcoin really works, not the government, I'm sorry. Thank you for correcting me.

In some countries, they already tried to, but ran into brick walls because of the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency. Government are yet to know the full potential of crypto, so we aren't sure that government might not decide to shut down crypto in the future

Because the government cannot control cryptocurrency. For example bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be controlled by the government. And also bitcoin is anonymous.

I think it is because the government is getting some of the benifits from it and maybe it also can help them in the future so they cannot stop cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is anonymous and no one can control it. Only the bitcoin creator can control it and we don't know where he is. So the government has nothing to do with it

Government is a centralised authority but all cryptocurreny are totally decentralized and can't be be traced without permission of the Holder. There is no authority above cryptocurreny to stop the Transaction. Bitcoin Transactions are peer 2peer , so government can't really interfere and cannot trace this transaction without permission of the sender/reciever.

12 hours ago, Alfamisu said:

Because the government cannot control cryptocurrency. For example bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be controlled by the government. And also bitcoin is anonymous.

Yah they can't ban crypto. It's  a lot of pain that could come if they start doing things to purposely make existing exchanges and users of exchanges uncomfortable (excessive information requests, compliance reviews, fines, etc.), sting operations for P2P traders, surveillance of "suspects" without sufficient cause, etc.

Сryptoсurrency сan nоt be preсludеd due tо the structures it еmployments аrе nоt insidе thе mаnipulаte of thе governmеnt. Thеy can't pоsitiоnеd thеir fingеrs into any eхсhangеs of it. Therе arе lots оf way the way to pаrtner bitсoin. Peоplе аre gеtting to hаve its mannеr.

Well some countries didn't allow cryptocurrency soecially to those strict countries. Government's can't stop bitcoin because is our civilization and cryptocurrency cannot be prohibited due to the networks it uses are not government control's.

Сryptоcurrenciеs do nоt соmply with tо thе sеt оf directiоns, but it doеs now nоt сruel they live in сhaos, but аre primаrily basеd on blockchаin that сan't bе cоntrоllеd аnd decentrаlized.

There аre P2P stаgеs along with Bitсоin or Telеgrаm. This implies that аuthorities-bаckеd cash altеrnаte is strаightforwаrd аnd simplе.

It seems to me that only those countries are trying to stop the cryptocurrency, where there is complete lawlessness and chaos in the field of politics, because you can take Russia, a country ruled by a not quite healthy person who initiated the law on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency in 2021.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:14 PM, Unstoppable said:

It is impossible to stop cryptocurrency in the government, although cryptocurrency is widespread in the world, since the use for transactions in a good or bad situation does not have access, which cryptocurrency can easily stop.

True. The fact that although government can pretty much trace a transaction from source to end for significant amounts, they can't really do anything to stop, manipulate or change the direction of cash flow since it's decentralized 😉

Because they can't but can't stop users from using open source technology. But this is possible because they have adopted new laws and cannot stop it because cryptocurrencies do not follow the set of international rules, but that doesn't mean they are a mess, but rather on blockchains that cannot be extracted and scattered. .

14 hours ago, monir khan said:

I think it is impossible Governments cannot stop cryptocurrencies because they have no control over them and now crypto popularity increase day by day.

I agree, goverment ang cryptocurrencues have nothing to do with each other. Though the government knows about the cryptocurrencies, they still have their own bussiness.