ahmed albasha

Why can't governments stop cryptocurrencies?

The government used to be a hardline for cryptocurrency innovation but now they are beginning to adapt to it. Even decentralized crypto features are now starting to look attractive to some governments when they begin to permit the use and trade of Bitcoin and other crypto in their jurisdiction.

I think sоmething else. Morе grоundеd governmеnts саn do whаtever thеy wаnt while bitcoin can bе a prоper dаnger. Right presently they yeаrn to mаnipulatе it. Thеy will use аll thеir rеbеllious. On the оff hazard whiсh you аrе doing nо lоnger input viа the lооp, аll your аltеrnаte is сlosed and yоu visit jail, lеngth.

Or likely you honest nеed tо purсhаse the mаximum latest cellphоnе nо longer hоwеvеr аdvеrtised аt соmmunity shops.

Just now, estevanword said:

The government used to be a hardline for cryptocurrency innovation but now they are beginning to adapt to it. Even decentralized crypto features are now starting to look attractive to some governments when they begin to permit the use and trade of Bitcoin and other crypto in their jurisdiction.

I think the government will not ban Bitcoins. I think the government is thinking how to tax this whole thing with a tax so that no one can hide even a small part of their income. The government needs to receive taxes.

I think it will not happen, if the government wants to kill bitcoin would have been done for a long time. his real bitcoin has lasted for 9 years. bitcoin has been designed not to be easily destroyed by a government. its decentralized system makes the strong bitcoin unmanageable to anyone.

Just now, estevanword said:

What government can do is only make trade regulation on bitcoin transaction but government or central bank can not control it because bitcoin transaction data spread around the world and in many computer

Governments have begun to pay close attention to Bitcoin. They see the benefits of Bitcoin and the potential of Bitcoin in the future. The non-governmental nature of Bitcoin, which deals with the taxation of Bitcoin activities in disputed countries. As far as I know, governments are finding solutions to the management and taxation of Bitcoin activities. They will not replace it with another crypto. Bitcoin will grow stronger.

right. The government can stop bitcoin and crypto. Countries are stifling the development of bitcoin. They can forbid bitcoin to work. countries like China, China do not want to bitcoin activities. They are releasing their digital money to counter bitcoin.

Government think cryptocurrency is illegal.They think terrorist deal with crypto.So they take some steps to stop terrorism.This why government stop cryptocurrency            

2 minutes ago, estevanword said:

Governments of many countries have been keeping a close watch over crypto. They certainly feel the threat from it and thus wanted to stop it at any cost but technological aspects that are running it is somewhere out of their hands and not easy for them to understand or ban the encryption behind it. Thus there's not much anything they can do about it and can't stop it.

Government stop cryptocurrencies. It can although restrict its usage. Killing them completely is not easy as it has already spread over the world. Further, government cannot interfere in a decentralized concept. Bitcoin does not need anyone’s approval to operate. Government can introduce some regulation to the crypto market to make it more secure, which is, indeed, a good thing.

f a bunch of giant countries got together and figured out how much they can make by devouring market share through developing an even more secure cryptocurrency, getting big partnerships with large corporations and shedding a negative light on Bitcoin, I think it would hurt Bitcoin a great deal, I don't think it will Kill it completely though.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Simply because it does not control it and cannot do anything to stop it, it will have to stop the Internet in order to stop it. This is impossible because there will be big problems in countries because of that.

You are right dear friend the govt who called cryptocurrency is illegal does not control it and and not able to block it in our country govt still not legalize it but too many peoples of our country invest their money in cryptocurrency market and doing trading.

CLAIM FREE ETHERIUM EVERY HOUR (https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=235499) CLAIM FREE MONERO EVERY HOUR (https://free-monero.com/?referer=24102) CLAIM FREE DOGECOIN EVERY HOUR (https://free-dogecoin.com/?referer=207567)Claim FREE Bitcoin Every Hour(https://freebitco.in/?r=5983194)

It is due tо thе fаct thаt cryptоcurrеncy functions а hugе and hugе framewоrk that no pеrsоn сan hаlt this, it runs viа struсturеs. On thе оff risk that they need tо hаlt it they may be requiring sоmе dеvеlopmеnt teсh7to mine аll coins and purchase it frоm the spесulаtors аnd erasе it аbsоlutely frоm the intеrnet.

I think if the G8 countries decide to kill cryptocurrencies they will...  then the cryptocurrencies might be for 0.000001 USD....    the real hardcore bitcoin and other coins fans will still play with it (just like Elvis hardcore fans who are still alive) but the world will be done with it....

1 minute ago, cafubrr said:

I think if the G8 countries decide to kill cryptocurrencies they will...  then the cryptocurrencies might be for 0.000001 USD....    the real hardcore bitcoin and other coins fans will still play with it (just like Elvis hardcore fans who are still alive) but the world will be done with it....

No one can kill Bitcoin and the usage of Bitcoin. If these countries comes with a new coin released at par with their nations rules and regulations also they should adopt Bitcoin concept with its technology. I don't think they can or they will kill Bitcoin for their existence. May be the can regulate the rules in their country and they cannot own the world to regulate what was fixed in their country.

1 minute ago, cafubrr said:

of course, it may be done by the government because they have power over their country. but it is easy or not to kill them bitcoin I do not understand it. and hopefully that does not happen. I hope bitcoin can get support from the government.

Of course government can be kill all cryptocurrency. But government cannt kill user and all transaction use cryptocurreny. cause its so difficult and so hard to makes all people not use bitcoin or cryptocurrency. As you can see in some countries bitcoin is prohibited and banned by the government but all activities or transactions using bitcoin keep going

Government can not kill what they dont have outright power over. though government has a big roll to play when it comes to policy making in a country but as far as bitcoin is concerned it is a decentralized currency which cannot be only control by a single government. so no country policy can kill the existence of bitcoin the worst a country can do is to ban it from being used in their country and that can not determine in-existence of bitcoin.

Government authority can kill bitcoin in their respective countries, by policy and programs that will kill bitcoin direct and indirectly, but as I always said it bitcoin can't die, is a decentralized crytocurrency which no government has control of its.

1 minute ago, anapaulacx said:

Government can not kill what they dont have outright power over. though government has a big roll to play when it comes to policy making in a country but as far as bitcoin is concerned it is a decentralized currency which cannot be only control by a single government. so no country policy can kill the existence of bitcoin the worst a country can do is to ban it from being used in their country and that can not determine in-existence of bitcoin.

No of course governments cannot kill Bitcoin, they can only produce legislation to restrict its usage within the borders of their own country. Let's also remember that governments change every few years in most countries so even if a country has a negative stances now that can completely turn around after the next election

It was made as a decentralized system and no administrative rights. All transactions runs into a secured ledgers thus no one can interfere with it. Goverment has no power on stopping it and has now privilege to stop nor destroy it. 

This dоes nоt merсilеss thаt the disаllоwancе of trade оperatiоns hаs no impасt in any respеct hоwevеr stаys restrained.

Crypto stock markets will be unstoppable due to the fact for me personally several organizations approved crypto money in order to avoid fees. And also primarily an electronic digital form of details will be tough to govern due to the fact at times the untraceable just like crypto.

53 minutes ago, avcibno said:

Simply beсausе it doеs not сontrоl it аnd саnnot do whatеvеr to halt it, it's gоing to neеd to halt the Wеb in аrrаnge to hаlt it. This cаn bе outlandish when you consider thаt therе will be sizеаblе issuеs in nаtiоns duе to thе faсt that оf that.

Not only control.I think if banks actually cared they would make legislation against Bitcoin even more. They either dont know about it or they are buying it all up when it dumps and they dont really care how low it goes since they are able to just print more money.