ahmed albasha

Why can't governments stop cryptocurrencies?

In fact, cryptocurrencies are gradually replacing common currencies in payment, exchange, and trading activities. Cryptocurrencies are future currencies. That is the inevitable trend. Therefore, the Government cannot stop the development of cryptocurrencies.

Crypto currencies is unstoppable because for me some businesses accepted crypto coins to avoid taxes. And most of all a digital type of information is hard to manipulate because sometimes its untraceable like crypto.

13 hours ago, kjames said:

because they cant. its not possible to block users from a open source technology. but can be possible if make new law.

What laws? The only leeway for governments is in regulation and that is why they have been pushing it down the throats of many companies even those that started out without it. By so doing, they reckon they would still be able to keep abreast with people's finance, but they already lost out.

14 hours ago, Anthny said:

It is because those countries that are still not legalize bitcoin are not favor on how bitcoin works. I mean they don't know what is happening to the cryptoworld and how the users interact to each other. However, they don't know that in cryptoworld, you are just like living in the real world.

Yeah right.some countries banned crypto because they can not manipulate crypto.yeah right they dont know whats the real happening in crypto industry.they didnt know how crypto help people to have an opportunity to earned some profit even not working with a job title.they want to banned because they can not get taxes from crypto and they thinks crypto can not help the government for the development of the country.but I think its not true.if the government wants to put a law about crypto I am sure people will follow them.but dont banned the cryptocurrency.eventhough they want to banned crypto they can not do it.still privately and secretly can used about cryptocurrency.

Because governments are not the ones who created or invented cryptocurrencies, they cannot control it because it is beyond their control

5$ for my signature for 15Days

1 hour ago, Jason williams said:

I think government cannot ban this because of huge amount of people using it. And because it is a online source. So it is not that easy to ban

The number of people into cryptocurrency is not anywhere the reason government is unable to place a ban on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. In some countries, they already tried to, but ran into brick walls because of the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency. If they were to have their way, they would have banned it long time ago without apology because it is a threat to their national currencies.

Maybe if the world is one country they can stop cryptocurrencies, but the world is vast and there are more country they can stop it in their countries but the people of this country can do transaction people from other countries.

Government can only place bans on cryptocurrencies in their respective countries there is absolutely no way to monitor it's exact usage or not, It will always be lost battle for governments if they keep trying to stop cryptocurrencies.

Right now China is already bipolar, after it threw both Bitcoin and blockchain, now they are in love, money changes.

They cannot stop cryptocurrencies because no one can shut it down. And commonly, these cryptocurrencies are decenralized and are at peer to peer network. There are no 3rd parties needed and can get through.

18 hours ago, kjames said:

because they cant. its not possible to block users from a open source technology. but can be possible if make new law.

I think you're right. Don't force people to stop opening source technology. And i think they will not do another law just to make them stop just because they don't like crypto currencies. 

5 hours ago, Wrath said:

Governments can't stop cryptocurrency because they are not in control of it, cryptocurrency are decentralize and they are digital cryptocurrency that is on the internet and can be use anywhere in the world without no one knowing.

Nice one! What you say is very true and I agree with that, Cryptocurrency cannot be controlled by anyone or even the government itself so they can only monitor it or compete by making their own digital currency.

No one can hack blockchain technology to stop, if anything, he's a great person. But for what, this technology must be stopped by someone. this technology has provided benefits for many people. Even the government cannot stop it, except to prohibit using crypto, it can.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:45 AM, Shabbir81 said:

Some countries still not legalize the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in their country but their national doing trading on this crypto market and not problem some of the big countries legalize the cryptocurrency in their country and their national doing trading with legal status and in hope in future all the countries legalize the cryptocurrency market in their country. 

That will be a long process though but if those can be achieved then there is no problem and also it will go viral. That is what we have been expecting

Simple just because it was decentralized! how can you stop a decentralized function (autonomous) that only exist on the virtual world without removing the Internet no if any government wants to remove cryptocurrency permanently just remove the internet.  

16 hours ago, Jason williams said:

I think government cannot ban this because of huge amount of people using it. And bcause it is a online source. So it is not that easy to ban

I just want to correct some of your points. Actually, they can banned cryptocurrency. It just that, your correct, many people using it worldwide, so they don't want to make the people be angry to them.

Government cant stop cryptocurrency because it is not under by government. It cant apply laws and probihitions. Thats why they cannot stop cryptocurrency. Why would you stop something that you have not connection. 

Many governements make big eforts to stop crypto from their countries but in the end people keep using bitcoin between them 

Thats because its very hard to track crypto activities between people

16 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Because governments are not the ones who created or invented cryptocurrencies, they cannot control it because it is beyond their control

Government are yet to know the full potential of crypto, so we aren't sure that government might not decide to shut down crypto in the future

Shutting  down Crypto so be difficult to government, they either get along with it or watch it as it advance among their citizen

Well reason it cant be stopped the government was too late to notice the value was too big already to be seen so trying to stop it then it would be against all over the world.

For me because the owner of bitcoin is very powerful even the president of a country cannot stop it and it is more secure and safe unlike to others. 

It's not possible for government to stop cryptocurrencies. Because nobody can't control it, it’s control automatically by computer network.

Governments can't stop crypto because many people use it and people don't want to lose crypto, because crypto gives money to people who works hard, and they deserves it.