Can we consider that CryptoTalk can be a Daily Work for us, and stop working for our Company, - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Can we consider that CryptoTalk can be a Daily Work for us, and stop working for our Company,

In my country you can get 8.5$ a day, for 8h of working, so it's 255$ a month, but there are 52 km between my work place and my home, I have to commute every day, and it cost me 4.5$ a day, so it's  135$ a monthe, also the lunch and cafe, coste me 2.5$ a day, so it's 75$ a month, ok now let's calculate all this, so we can know which is good, working outside home, or inside it :

♠️  In cryptotalk i will get in month : 30000 Sat a day it's 900000 Sat a month = 3$ a day it's 90$ a month (at this time of writen this post )

♠️   In my real life work : 255$ - ( 135$ + 75$  ) = 45$ a month.

♠️    I think for me it's better to stay at home with my kids and do my 30 post a day.

So What About You Guys?

Edited by redamoun
i change the colors of writing, because the moderator ask me to do it.
  • Useful or interesting 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

19 minutes ago, redamoun said:

In my country you can get 8.5$ a day, for 8h of working, so it's 255$ a month, but there are 52 km between my work place and my home, I have to commute every day, and it cost me 4.5$ a day, so it's  135$ a monthe, also the lunch and cafe, coste me 2.5$ a day, so it's 75$ a month, ok now let's calculate all this, so we can know which is good, working outside home, or inside it :

In cryptotalk i will get in month : 30000 Sat a day it's 900000 Sat a month = 30$ a day it's 900$ a month (at this time of writen this post )

♠️   In my real life work : 255$ - ( 135$ + 75$  ) = 45$ a month.

♠️    I think for me it's better to stay at home with my kids and do my 30 post a day.

So What About You Guys?

Need some correction mate. You can do it as a per time job. It's not 900$ per month. In the current price, you get 83.75$ per month if you post 30 each day. And also It's a campaign. I am pretty sure It's not run for a long time but the knowledge I gather from here that is valuable for me rather than earning

Greetings, my friend, indeed, that the passive income obtained through the network is susceptible to changes, so you should consider if you really qualify to leave your job, I recommend making a clear capital first a suggestion so you can increase your income gradually, and well as other colleagues have already clarified, the total of the monthly incentive the most that comes is $ 85-90 per month very good but I don't think it covers all your expenses.

Please dont quit your job mate. It is a permanent work. Do this crypto as a part time job. We all dont know when or how this campaign end. If you work here in this forum you can earn, and added to your daily expencies. 

Lol what, hell no. Leaving your company only for daily posting in this forum, it's not worth at all mate lol. Why not do both though, do your job on your company and also do posting to when you have a free time.

On cryptotalk nothing is official for the duration of the payment or the benefits that the forum generously offers at the moment. Keep your work and the publications of 30 messages will only take you 2 hours a day!

I dont think that, the campaign will be available for long time. Maybe, this is the last month of the campaign. So, better work hard for the future.    

In my opinion you should not leave your work because it is always there and gives you fixed amount of salary every month. It has other advantages too (like insurance).

But continue posting here as well because I think Cryptotalk campaign serves well as a part time income and if you are wise enough you can invest your Cryptotalk payments in crypto trading and the more you earn, the more you can invest next time and if you keep going you will soon reach high profits.

So, you have two sources of income and even if your company pays less to you, it is still some extra money. Two sources of income is always better than one!

On 11/7/2019 at 12:35 AM, redamoun said:~snip~

Hi mate I think its still better to keep your daily job, earning is cryptotalk is just a temporary opportunity and it won’t last long. Unless its a permanent job and pay more than your earning in your current job , why not? But its not wise to swap your job to your daily task it will be difficult imo.

For my case, this is just my part time job because I am just a student and not employee so this forum is my other working area.

I think you can manage to work and at the same time maintain your crypto trading, you just need to arrange your time management. 

it's possible, this makes perfect sense. the yobit campaign is currently taking place in this forum and we can discuss positively and can get rewards. This is a good start for bounties. Other bounties come here to promote their projects or companies and members can take advantage of it too. we can quit our job at the company or factory, then just go here to cryptotalk.

Dont quit a good job for something that is not sure. I would suggest you try to pack your own lunches and save a lot of money per month that way. Then continue posting here and other online sites for pay as long as they are paying. But I do not think they are going to keep paying for much longer.

I would suggest looking into some sort of online work you can successfully do at home and then slowly work yourself up until you are comfortable with the pay level.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

19 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Dont quit a good job for something that is not sure. I would suggest you try to pack your own lunches and save a lot of money per month that way. Then continue posting here and other online sites for pay as long as they are paying. But I do not think they are going to keep paying for much longer.

I would suggest looking into some sort of online work you can successfully do at home and then slowly work yourself up until you are comfortable with the pay level.

I agree with all that and would only want to add that leaving your job for something not secured could lead to frustration. So focus only on ways to cut down your cost, like renting an apartment near your place of work and continuing posting here also even if you don't get to make up to 30 posts a day. A bird at hand, is worth two in the bush!

You also need to calculate electricity and internet costs and deduct them from your income. But I hope you have cheap electricity and internet costs.

This depends on you ,like whether you want to work on cryptotalk or in company ,its completely depends on you ,well you can do your jobs and after doing job takeout time for cryptotalk and expand your knowledge with earning money for the comment that you are required to do  in topics ,cryptotalk is great.

That sounds awesome! Could be a good idea, but maybe do it as extra work rather than quoting your main job! Who doesn’t want 2 salaries?!

I don't think so.You should use crypto talk as a part-time not full time.Because it is not mentioned in the forum that it will keep paying you.So leaving job isn't a good choice.

Bitcoin Halving 2020 price impact on Bitcoin

Bitcoin is currently showing a 3.88% inflation rate and miners are dumping 1800 of Bitcoin on daily basis

After the halving we will drop to under 2% inflation and will only be able to buy 900 new BTC per day, which may lead to increase in price if the demand of Bitcoin remained the same as the supply will decrease to half after Bitcoin halving 2020.

You can use this forum as your daily work.  By doing this you will have some income.  The Daily allows you to earn 30,000 satoshi.  But don't stop working at a company. It will hurt you financially.  Thanks

Of course not, what if the forum suddenly stops paying and you quit your job?
Crypto in general is an additional income for me
Working abroad is not just a physical matter, it is a lifestyle

This post is very interesting,i earn 500 usd per month ,i would not leave my job for now , but it seems to me that cryptotalk can leave me some very good earnings,i am new,i stay to read.

Cryptotalk really allows you to generate extra income, something very good for us, but I also recommend looking for other alternatives in case giving up permanent work is a decision.  For example you can do traiding, of course it would be great if it can be done in conjunction with other activities because if you are new to this you can have really important losses.

I think it makes more sense to continue here without leaving your real job and it is not clear what you will encounter in this world. If you save with what you earn here without quitting your real job, maybe you can come to better places in the future.

Hello mate, I think you should not quit your job, 

You will be making decent money here online but this is not a permanent solution or a permanent job. 

Jobs are not easy to earn so think wisely before you decide to quit your job. Good luck, dont rush and think wisely.