The best names in the world of crypto money will be in İstanbul - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yalcin0595

The best names in the world of crypto money will be in İstanbul

I'm glad to see that they support the existence of crypto currency. I'm just hope that the adoption of crypto currency will be properly implemented to avoid the problems especially this field is too complex.

I'm glad to see that they support the existence of crypto currency. I'm just hope that the adoption of crypto currency will be properly implemented to avoid the problems especially this field is too complex.

I would be always loving to attend such sort of conference to give my best possible thoughts for the improvements of the cryptocurrency world.I think that will be a wonderful time if I get a chance to visit  İstanbul by using the Bitcoin Bus ! 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:24 PM, yalcin0595 said:

The Main Topics of The Conference ...

The main topics of the Blockchain economy 2020 conference will be Blockchain technolgy and crypto currency, as well as as artificial intelligence, big data, decentralized teknologies, Iot and global citizenship. During the 2 day conference, VIP networking will be presented with special events, and a special closing party will be held at the end of the conference. Sponsor companies, projects, entrepreneurs , / companies and more. In addition , you will take part in the workshop as a surprise of the second conference and you will be at the beginning of the competition. If you want to attend , you can visit İstanbul with "bitcoin Bus, where you can see the most beautiful location.

As I think that Istanbul is a developed country. And there already bitcoin adopted. Many shops and sites already provide crypto services.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is good to see a blockchain technology conference that is being held because i think that this is an incredible way in which you can then promote crypto and educate people on the technology on which it is based. Asa  result this might be able to put to rest some of the reservations that people have on crypto and also it may help to increase its user base which will ultimately increase the value of crypto and it will also  be able to increase the likelihood of crypto being made legal in many countries.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

To be honest, I think that the best place for developing and getting experience about cryptocurrencies is in the Silicon Valley where there are so many developers.

It would be great to deal in real life using crypto, but for the time being I think that this is very difficult and impossible because the virus has stopped the whole world.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:28 PM, Jump said:

I think that this would be great if there are now countries like Istanbul and the big names in cryptocurrency is in the country of Istanbul which is great because cryptocurrency will be more renowned in the world. so i hope that cryptocurrency willl recieve more love.

Yes I think that it is great because people are gonna be appearing in Istanbul where the world and big names in cryptocurrencies will come in Istanbul and I think that they will gonna gather right up and I hope they will get more support. 

This field has become the focus of many of the personalities in view of the tensions that I have made and the profits through dealing with it, as it has become dependent on Al-Athid from new projects. It is a good opportunity, but I could not or I could not attend the meeting due to the bad material currently, but at the earliest opportunity it will appear, I will attend this forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To attend a conference for blockchain technology further lessons or discussions can be a nice experience to me and I think can give confidence to many about cryptocurrency but the reason why we are not seeing these conferences in each county it's because of the restrictions being applied on this tech causing people to have fear of holding such events.

The Turkish government has not yet officially supported the cryptocurrencies, but they are just divergent opinions among the decision-makers, and Turkish is working to launch its digital currency called the Turkish lira. This conference may be personal, but it does not mean that cryptography is 100% legal in Turkey.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/3/2020 at 5:27 AM, tienda said:

Is very good heard about those type information, and of course Turkey is one of the countries interested in cryptocurrency and I have heard already made its own currency, it is good to have conferences of this kind.

yes I think that it is really a nice information because people would be earning and they should know the names of persons or countries that have a large contribution in the cryptocurrencies and the world and it is important to know them

Crypto conference are very good because they help many crypto users to meet and discuss many things about them. Its not bad if that conference can be done in Instanbul because its a great place, but i believe it can also be done  anywhere according to preparations. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is very nice and a good news , actually this conference would really help to improve the blockchain technology, so I think more of this kind of conferences should be held in other countries too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's undoubtedly true. Istanbul is very beautiful country and this beautiful country is accepting the cryptocurrency and organizing such a great conference about the study of cryptocurrency is very great. The best names in the world of crypto currency will be world in future.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:18 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Many investors were disappointed in the cryptocurrencies in the current period, because they were waiting for the halving event and preparing to go to the moon, but unfortunately the global crisis of Corona sabotaged all markets.

You are absolutely right my dear, everybody waits for the right time selling own cryptocurrencies. But as you mentioned cause of corona it is just unprofitable to do something. Maybe we must wait a bit more. 

On 11/7/2019 at 4:23 AM, Rg123 said:

You can see here that they supporting cryptocurrencies in their country and they organize it to be successfull their works in crypto, this is good too see.

Yes, this is good, but in my country, they do not support cryptocurrencies. I do not know why. Therefore, we are facing some difficulties in transferring and receiving money.

Did this conference happen or was it cancelled do to the coronavirus lockdown? I think it was to happen sometime during late February or March but I didn't read any news about it, so I guess it was canceled.

Visiting Istanbul is a dream, especially to attend such a conference, but first I have to equip the bitcoin bus

Wow, this is really cool! I have always wanted to attend such webinars, events dedicated to cryptocurrency, because it is really so great! There you can learn new things, talk to cool people , it's so cool!

On 06.11.2019 at 19:24, yalcin0595 said:

The Main Topics of The Conference ...

The main topics of the Blockchain economy 2020 conference will be Blockchain technolgy and crypto currency, as well as as artificial intelligence, big data, decentralized teknologies, Iot and global citizenship. During the 2 day conference, VIP networking will be presented with special events, and a special closing party will be held at the end of the conference. Sponsor companies, projects, entrepreneurs , / companies and more. In addition , you will take part in the workshop as a surprise of the second conference and you will be at the beginning of the competition. If you want to attend , you can visit İstanbul with "bitcoin Bus, where you can see the most beautiful location.

But what the reason of all those business meetings? What do they change? People who really make money on crypto will not be shown on every meeting like this

Yes this was held in past. And I am listening that was good. And many big investors and companies owner were there in the ceremony.

Cryptocurrency doesn't  only mean good way to make investments,  it is the way to make payment and it will be accepted  all over the world soon.

Turkey has adopted the crypto and bring good names to their country half of turkey is in Europe and the European union have submitted the crypto legalisation bill. So going to Turkey can gives you good chance to visit European union and experience the crypto running system. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

This kind of events will hopefully be more common as cryptocurrencies gain popularity with public. They are actually an excellent opportunity to directly engage with experts in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. I personally would like to actively take part in such kind of events ones the current pandemic comes to an end.

Now all countries are beginning to move towards facilitating the use of crypto, dealing with it and spending it either by setting up ATMs for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies or others, and therefore I do not think that there is any distinction in this case.

• +1 1