99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ultimateclub

99% of all cryptocurrencies will likely go to zero

Yes this is true , because people in this world don’t trust the new coin , or the coin haven’t a popular , because they are know in This world there is many scammers , and there is many coin is just a scam , for that people invest and work just in the popular coin, like bitcoin , ripple, ETH , LTC .

On 11/6/2019 at 7:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

What do your mind thinks about this prediction? Will it really happen?

Men that's lie he just said that to get attention and to make crypto users to read his blog and he will get payment from his blog,, i don't follow peoples saying things like this they are saying stupid things only for attention.

Hos prediction can be true because most tog the project that are launched don't even have good future ambition, they are here for a profit to the developers and not to make a positive impact on cryptocurrency

On 5/4/2020 at 11:55 PM, alex72 said:

yes of course I also think that most of the cryptocurrency will not survive on the market this is why 99% of the cryptocurrency will go down to zero.

I think this will happen because most of the cryptocurrency has no real vision they are in the market just to earn bitcoin by selling their own token to user 

It is impossible for all currencies to go to zero because there are many currencies that have real projects on the ground and also supported by business leaders, only failed currencies without big projects will go to zero ..

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an assumption which is not based on strong evidence. I don't deny the fact that there are so many coins without any bright future but 99% is a real pessimism! I think at least 10% to 20% of all coins have positive growth and their capitalization is increasing with an acceptable pace. Anyone who has claimed 99$% of coins will be dead, he just wants to cause fear in crypto society for unknown reasons. I don't listen to such negative assertions. I only invest in coins that have faith in them and ignore what others will say. An expert opinion is the one which includes lots of scientific explanations and justifiable reasons.

• +3 1

I agree with him. I think that the cryptocurrencies are many and a large percentage of weak currencies will be eliminated, which could not withstand the strong and well-known cryptocurrencies.

I do not agree with him because many currencies have good projects and an active team and they can make their currency a successful currency.

• +2 1

I totally not believe on this view point of any person that 99% coins and currencies of crypto market are going to be down because I working on crypto market more then fourteen months and I saw huge amounts of good projects are working on this market such as eth, btc and bitcoin cash etc. 

• +1 1

I also think that 80% this prediction is true , because there are many coin that's performs well in begining  but after some time there price total fall down mostly there price will fall to some cents . search properly before going to invest in any coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 11/6/2019 at 10:09 PM, ultimateclub said:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse claimed in a new prediction that, only 1% of today's Crypto currencies will survive and 99% will likely go to zero. Behind of this hints he told that, among 3000 digital assets very few will be able to meet customer needs. He also stated, "Anytime there is a new market, there are a lot of people that run into that market and try to show that they can solve a problem, they can deliver a customer need."

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-ceo-only-1-of-todays-cryptocurrencies-will-survive

What do your mind thinks about this prediction? Will it really happen?

In the conmarketcap there are many coins and tokens listed. Most of them don't have good project. Also some of them are fake project. And I also think that after crypto regulation many of them will vanish.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 5/11/2020 at 9:02 PM, Magnom said:

I don't completely agree.. In my opinion, each currency has its importance and when we talk about the best 10 currencies at the market so we can't say that they would go to zero.. The volume of these currencies is really high.. Most of currencies will die but not 99% .. This is really a big percentage!

There are literally 10,000 altcoins right now and there is space for lets say 100. Really the rest will go down and half of them have already been abandoned. 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, BTC Future said:

There are literally 10,000 altcoins right now and there is space for lets say 100. Really the rest will go down and half of them have already been abandoned. 

Agreed, the crypto market is so crowded with useless coins and tokens(specially tokens) that new investors kind of get confused and find it hard to pick one or few coins with good fundamental and actual use case, 50-100 of them would be enough for crypto market and the rest of them are either useless, scam or just a copy of another already existing project and they have nothing to add to crypto space.

• +3 1

I agree with him, there are many crypto currencies 2500+ but not all are having good number of investors and value, i also believe there are many of them will lose more value in the future and they can disappear completely. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think it was about not particularly relevant and well-known cryptocurrencies. And I believe that BTC ETH LTC will remain in their ranks, because these are the most valuable altcoins, and their irrelevance can lead to the fact that the entire cryptocurrency will not be necessary!

The altcoins are mostly dying because of the low support from the community. In order for new coins to stop appearing on this market, those coins that have already died or are suspected of the scam should be removed and this is a good sign.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

He is right and i agree with him, there are many new coins and tokens every day. I think among all those coins and tokens only few of them will survive and they will meet customer needs.

I may likely go by your sayings, it's obvious and clear that BTC has suppress other Crypto coins, even regulating or controlling some of the altcoins prices, rising up as BTC pump upwardly.

So many new coins/tokens project keep entering in to the crypto market but unfortunately very few compete favourably with other coins, adapt and succeed at the capital market.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

That's right, I agree with what the CEO of Ripple said that 99% of cryptocurrencies will disappear because they have no important project in the crypto world and therefore no one is buying these coins and over time these currencies will become dead

On 1/6/2020 at 5:26 AM, duncun007 said:

i think thats correct and we already saw since march of 2019 a lot of coins with small capital has lost over 80% of its value and been crushed with that small bitcoin bull run.

No one will buy a product if it is not that useful, so it will end up on being a loss. People will buy and invest if they can see some potential on that certain coin.

It is true that many people are thinking that crypto is dead but certainly, it is not. Not because the value of the market price is going down from time to time, doesn't mean it's already dead. It's just that cryto is decentralized and not all of the time it's price is high.

Shit coins should not exist at all, they make no sense for people. But good crypto coins will never cost 0

I don't think so, unless not in the short term. Perhaps in a couple of years and when the last BTC is mined there around 2140 then if we would have to see how everything is handled, even the same BTC can have a high value or be worth nothing. It depends on the market, supply and demand. In any case, getting the most profitability now is essential since you will be with us for even longer. And by that date there will be many more currencies that will gradually consolidate. Time to time.

He might be right. Because we are looking a big competition between crypto currencies and most new currencies are not surviving...