The best bitcoin wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tobiasisanjuan

The best bitcoin wallet

According to my experience trust is the best wallet for your bitcoins. You can easily store your bitcoins in this wallet. This wallet is very secure from hackers. This wallet has also low fee of transaction and also fast speed of transaction.

yes you are right. as we can also say that there are many wallets like Binance , block chain , crypto nator. they deduct the fee which is not best for me. but once time i can use wallet and then we can withdrawal from ftx wallet. i see strange that they can't deduct any fee.

Trust Wallet is secure and supports a lot of crypto while for the desktop I recommend Electrum wallet. There are many wallets which are best for Bitcoin wallets. These wallets are given below. The  blockchain because all people using that wallet.  They are also safe and secure wallet. But I use paper wallet because it is very easy for me to use. You can also choose the wallet.

personally I like the hardware wallet because it is not possible to hack it and you can keep it with yourself at any place you want and you can make transactions from any device you want

Blockchain is a wallet which is most recommended by its users due to its working capability of good services like making any kind of transactions and have the more safe and secure wallet for the customers to save their money.

Trust is one of the best bitcoin wallet I use this platform beacuse it is one of the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.The most important thing of this platform is it's highly updated security and and highly updated privacy system.i like this platform because of its glorious splendid and awesome features.i advise you please use this website.We can Earn free coins through this platform and it provide us good opportunities and financial services.it is the most comfortable wallet while using.it is one of the most secure and relaible platform.

The best bitcoin wallets among all like bit crypto , Electrum, Exodus , Trezor etc  i would likely suggest you

Crypterium

Why crypterium

Because crypterium doesn't get u for much commission 

It has 4 million customers and deals in 100 + currencies 

Bitcoin is better than other wallets. It's security system is very strong and way of use very simple and easy. Bitcoin wallet provide us good featured and this wallet is secure and save. 

Edited by Bella_edward

Coinbase wallet is one of the best for the Bitcoin safe and secured wallet. The design of this wallet is very simple and everybody can easily use this wallet.

Now i advocate a very good wallets which may be used besides in case you're are bitcoin trader. Believe pockets is greater dependable than different wallets. The main component is protection in every pockets and accept as true with wallet presents very good safety to their users. So agree with pockets ought to be depended on.

thank you so much for give your helful tipic.

In my opinion most appropriate wallet for storing bitcoins is hardware wallets such as I prefer trezer which saves your coins as it has good security system. In software wallets your suggestion is good but I would like to prefer trust wallet as more appropriate. But I think you should use hardware wallets as they are more safe and secure for storing bitcoins then software wallets. In software wallets you can lose your coins as hackers and scammers are very on internet especially on these earning sites.

There are various best wallets , but I use coinnomi wallet , this wallet have affordable transaction fee and everyone can use this easily , you can use this wallet without any issue , 

I think it was blockchain because everyone uses wallets, but there are many wallets that are just for safety. 

There are various categories of bitcoin wallets are here but i prefer mostly the coinbase wallet because it is one of the most oldest and popular wallet having high rating in this forum .million of people are using this due to its wounderfull performance and amazing features.

• +1 1

I'm recommended the all my friends to used trust wallets and coin base and Yobit is the best exchange wallets. It's a good network of wallets are working in the world but trust wallets is good 

I will suggest to use the Electrum desktop wallet.it is really respectable . It is used for money and coins transaction. Trazor wallet is also used in cryptotalk world.

I will suggest you to use coinbase wallet. It is very much safe and user-friendly. One newbie also can use this wallet easily. Hope you will use this wallet and will not found any difficulties anytime. 

Blockchain and coinbase are best wallet in crypto world. Both has powerful security system and very to use. I am using using blockchain wallet. Because it's more trustable wallet.

Blockchain is the excellent and best bitcoin wallet in the crypto trading world.The most important thing of this platform that attract me it's good opportunities and services more this platform possess good transaction system with low charges and most fast transaction process that's why I am using this platform .I like this platform very much and I suggest you should use this application and enjoy it's features.It is one of the most powerful and popular cryptocurrency platform in the crypto trading world.

Ther are many wallets regarding crypto currencies..it depend upon on your coice that which typ of wallet you want to used  but most commonly are given such as trust wallet payeer wallet coinomi wallet mobile in the wallet there are two types some are internal and some are external

There are many best bitcoin wallets on cryptotalk forum.

1= coinbase it is best overall.

2= Trezor best for hardware wallet for security.

3= soFI best for beginners.

4= RObinhood best for buying and selling .

• +1 1

Blockchain is the best and most secure wallet for storing bitcoin, it's the first wallet of the bitcoin whenever the bitcoin was introduced.

It's a very strong and powerful wallet of the bitcoin everyone can store their funds in Blockchain.