Bitcoin Lightning Network - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Bitcoin Lightning Network

Do u guys know the advantages of bitcoin lightning network?

Bitcoin transactions will be really fast & instant payments. also scalability will be increased a lot & it will handle millions & billions of transactions per second across the network.the lightning network will alllow extremely low transaction fees & intstant Micropayments. Cross blockchain atomic swap will occur intstantly & very fast.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I have never heard of The Bitcoin Lightning Network before, but as they understand from your post, these features are really great and help to accept Bitcoin much more before around the world.

I think if bitcoin reaches its full potential it will probably drive some altcoins out of business because bitcoin will be the master in transaction and will dominate the field.

Yes i know about this. Bitcoin lightning is very first and secure.i hope bitcoin trading commission will drop. It will be good.. Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

The pool network will help with Bitcoin transactions and make it happen quickly. This is a good thing and makes shopping easier And make deals

THINK POSITIVE

It is an excellent addition and will add a great service to Bitcoin is the speed in processing transactions and get rid of waiting for the required confirmations

Life is great and enjoy it

This is very good information. when bitcoin starts to soar. I think bitcoin will be bright in the future and I really hope that. hopefully what we think will be realized later.

Yes I know it, but the only thing that I don't know if this lightning network is applied in the current time or not?? Because as I see it is not because we still have some withdraw problems 

If I know her, I think that currently, the Lightning Network is still in the test phase in the Bitcoin Testnet, it can be tested on the main network (Mainnet), at the risk of losing your money.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

11 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Lightning Network is still under development and it has its own disadvantages too. The present one is not novice friendly and I heard it somehow encourages centralization. 

That's right, lightning network still need more development, as i remember last year lightning network nodes faced DDoS attack. It's proved that lightning network still have many gaps so it's can vulnerable to being attack.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Bitcoin transactions will be really fast & instant payments. also scalability will be increased a lot & it will handle millions & billions of transactions per second across the network.the lightning network will alllow extremely low transaction fees & intstant Micropayments. Cross blockchain atomic swap will occur intstantly & very fast.

Hello Mr. or Ms. Ajlovez7. I believe it is a matter of life or death for bitcoin. In the future there won't be much of a reason for mining it if the coin is just a tool for stashing money away because it is too slow to transact and to expensive to transact.

Yes it true that the Bitcoin is lightning the network, as the bit coin demand is increasing ,it is also increasing the cost  of Bitcoin that's why it will lighten the network.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:36 PM, Hashimi said:

Well BTC still cant scale large enough for LN to be usable with the current block size. There's also a lots of other cons with LN. I don't know why everyone sweats LN so much around here. Even if it works as advertised, I don't think it means all that much.

Lightning network is not a layer on top of bitcoin, it can actually work with any cryptocurrency. It's just useful in bitcoin's particular case because it has a small block size of 1MB which means slower transactions.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Bitcoin lighting network is an upgrade of bitcoin network. It made bitcoin transaction more faster. We can access it also in offline. In 2019 some satellite sent in space for this network upgrade.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I did not use this system, because there is no need for this. I am an investor and a little trader who does not need extra movements. Maybe in the future.  

I was considering to use lightning network to increase the speed of my bitcoin transactions but the problem is that it works as a separate layer on top of blockchain network and is not as safe as the original blockchain. It is recommended to use lightning network only for small transactions because it is both fast and cheap. But I prefer to be patient and send my funds with blockchain network to increase my safety. I think lightning network is a good advancement but it can't solve the problem of bitcoin scalability and needs more improvements to be used more extensively.

besides blockchain, This LN is indeed often discussed, because it is an important part of bitcoin and crypto in terms of transaction speed. because it is this LN that will make transactions become faster with the number of transactions that occur in every second.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Lightining network is an upgrade version of the bitcoin network. We can make maximum transaction in a time now. Also it's more faster. But in this update there are many bugs. Developers should fix it. Because many users already lose many funds of them.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This is what is ailing bitcoin, high fees and slow transactions, Sometimes, if low fees is applied, the entire process can stop for many days, leaving the investors panicking. But with this lightening network, there will be a whirlwind change in bitcoin and its transactions. 

Yes, and also no. The replacement of local currencies does not mean anything good for humanity, because with the realization of such a thing,Our accumulation ways will change and the culture of money that humanity has hosted for years will be destroyed.Bitcoin should always remain a third-party payment system, like now.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:52 AM, Sinha masum1 said:

When Bitcoin revolves around I will be happy to come to Bitcoin Meditation and I really hope that hope comes back?  We will be realized after crossing the mile

Yes I also think about that bitcoin meditation and I think it's come back but bitcoin is always third party payment transaction like now a days 

On 11/6/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

you are right, you can send small amount of coins with fast transactions and almost without fees so yes it is pretty good. but now the lightning network it is still full of bugs and problem so for now it is not a good alternative, it needs to become a lot better and fix those problems

First of all what is bitcoin lighting and what its project i really don't have any a clue about that 

• -3 1

This network helps Bitcoin transactions to be made faster, with lower fees I think. But still, I don't know a lot about it. I think I'll read the comments and do my own searches.

i hope this new lightning work becomes more and more normal because it will be very beneficial in many ways especially in day to day transactions.