3 Steps to Easy Trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

3 Steps to Easy Trading

Trading is so easy. I don't know why people make it so complicated. Switch to the ALL graph then follow these steps.

1. Buy when you see the price is low.

2. Wait a few months for the price to rise.

3. Sell when the price is really high. Or when the price has started coming down.

Remember, you don't have to buy right at the bottom, and you don't have to sell right at the top to make a good profit!

image.png.7c589bd30308d3f6666a02bbf4aaff13.png

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Yes, it is the best way to trade and I follow it and achieve continuous success and profits from it
I buy at a low price and sell at a high price

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am afraid there really is nothing new about those three steps and it did not solve the question of how low is low or how high is high. It is a good point though, that buying does not necessarily have to be a bottom or selling, at the top.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

I wish trading is really all about buying when the price is low and waiting to sell when the price goes up, forgetting that there are a lot of things playing on the background determining this highs and lows.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is the basic rule in trade, but its application needs to be a skilled seller and good at exploiting opportunities

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, everything is simple in long-term trading, if a really good coin is chosen and a favorable point of movement has been found. But a typical trader has no time to wait a few months, so they choose day trading, and this is much more difficult than just waiting.

• +1 1

pxf.jpg

It's not easy that way buy down and sell up LOL How do you know the place you buy from is the down this is the most important may you buy from top and you don't know that when you put chart with long time frame you can see that but the trade it's in every minute and second

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is the main strategy for trading. you need to buy at low price and you have to sell it after the price increase. the investor should be patient when trading to increase the price and to avoid loss.

Truly, everything is straightforward in long haul exchanging, if a great coin is picked and a Favorable purpose of development has been found. Be that as it may, a run of the mill dealer has no opportunity to hold up A couple of months, so they pick day exchanging, and this is significantly more troublesome than simply Waiting.

• +1 2

On 11/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, williamz902 said:

Trading is so easy. I don't know why people make it so complicated. Switch to the ALL graph then follow these steps.

3. Sell when the price is really high. Or when the price has started coming down.

Remember, you don't have to buy right at the bottom, and you don't have to sell right at the top to make a good profit!

you provide very good education for new traders , this is a pretty important basic for new traders , dont forget to add ,you also have strong mentality when in bad conditions in crypto trading .

• +1 1

On 11/6/2019 at 8:18 PM, williamz902 said:

You present an existing chart, the problem with trading is to analyze a currency's value and how it will move. It's easy to say on the history chart, all traders also want to be like that and make profits easily. We talk about future prices with analytical support, the problem is that not many traders think about market analysis and predictions of the future market value. Many traders that I see they buy because of FOMO, panic and carelessness.

I know you share this, everyone knows, but how to know where is the low price, how long to store, and when to call the high price, this question must be due to experience, not easy. So where, so who wants to enter the market should pay attention to carefully learn offline

On 08/11/2019 at 07:42, james said:

vous devriez en apprendre plus sur le trading. si le prix très bas il n'y a aucune garantie que cela va toujours monter, il peut être plus bas et ne jamais revenir.

Yes a lot of coins touch down and stay! You find yourself without capital to trade elsewhere, either you free yourself with losses or you wait and do another job for more money for a new trading.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:18 PM, williamz902 said:

well it sure does look as easy when its on a chart like that but in real life we wouldnt now the exact bottom to buy or the top to sell at because in the 2017 bull run those who bought at 2k thought 10k was the top and they missed out on another 100% gain.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:48 AM, SCB1234 said:

Yes. It's amazing the number of youtube "experts" who told everyone to buy and hold at 2017 prices, because it would all 10X to 100X. In truth most of those options are less than 1/10th their 2017 value. The longer most people waited to enter, the closer they've been to the bottom. Now, there are strong technical signs things are going to re-sync with BTC and go up strong.

yea thats one of the reasons why i never follow those youtube expert or crypto witter charting people because they are paid shills and they always intend to trap you at the top.

When trading various assets, you can make a profit, but you need not only to buy from the bottom, but at least to study analytics and work with signals to begin with to understand the meaning of trading

On 11/6/2019 at 9:18 PM, williamz902 said:

Do you know why trading becomes difficult to others? Because they don't have the patience to wait for the best entry they don't know that trading is all about waiting for the best opportunity. 

• +2 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:26 AM, SCB1234 said:

Agreed. I actually created a channel to help people that got trapped by that. I even proved I was clearing profits from every position but soon realized people are really jaded on trading already. I hate the salesman approach to something that is a skill which can also potentially lose someone a fortune. This is hard stuff; it's something people have to develop their experience to master. Worth the time for sure, but not easy when folks have every reason to be skeptical.

yea this could potentially make someone lose all his money but those channels and experts signal guys dont give 2 cents about anyone but themselves.

Yes, maybe that looks easy in theory. Why is it complicated because the fact that when practicing it directly, doing the 3 steps is not as easy as writing it.  It takes knowledge to find the right coin when buying at a low price, waiting for the price. Waiting is waiting it's hard * patience *.  Panicking, worrying ..etc. Surely human nature when they hope for profit 

When selling wrongly exchanged can be fatal as a result (scamer, won) ... whatever it is we must be careful and learning to be knowlegde 1st about cryptocurrent ... this my opinion.  But you habe atep.bro .. wish you all the best

Trading is simple, as long as you know what you are doing. A lot of websites and coaches uses difficult terminology and try to scare off beginners.just learn basic fundamental analysis and technical analysis. you can earn good amount of money.

Now is a good starting time to do what you talk about, but to do which one should go down is the experience you need to cultivate a lot.
good luck

You shared a very good information to get good command on doing trading but it is human fact that it want a quick and instant profit or gain, so its good info for short runners.

• +5 1

Hi my friend it is easy to say than to do! When the price is low, it will go down again!! In your trading strategy you must put a limit after market analyze! Price is low, if it go up to 3 percent i take profit! Price is low, if it go down to 3 percent i stop my lost!! This is my strategy!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I dont think it will help trading newbie like me to get profit.its just like buy low sell high which is right but you make also a tactic where you can do at youre own also.but i appreciate the toughts