3 Steps to Easy Trading - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

3 Steps to Easy Trading

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Do you want to get into trading but don't know where to start? We show you step-by-step how you can get the tools & knowledge to trade .

Exactly my friend, but the most important of all, and having the expertise and knowledge necessary to make you go on the right path, through the research that you do about the market in which you will enter, and certainly buying currencies cheap and selling them when prices are high is one of the simple things that you can do in the beginning.

Mate first of all I saying that trading is not easy but your advice is good as a beginner we bought coin which have  low price then start and get experience if we lose but take experience then we become successful 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge It doesn't matter what you trade, it's how you trade that makes you successful or not! The 7 Day Challenge.

Rule1: Follow Your Written Trading Plan.

Rule2: Keep Learning On A Daily Basis. 

Rule3: Don't Let Losses Compound.

Yes dear trading is so easy and your tip and idea is good when price is low we buy and when the price is rise we sell when we buy we wait for month or few days when the price is up we sell this idea is good thanks to share with us you opinion it is great idea for me thanks a lot to share with us knowledge 

You make it very easy, but how do I know that I bought at the right price and sold at the right price and that the currency that I bought will not land. My friend must read articles about analysis before entering the field of trading in order to know what to buy and when.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this clarification, and we are already trying to work in this way to achieve more profits and more money, but we have to be careful with everything we do in order to stay away from loss and choose a strong currency and its statement movement is clear so that we do not make mistakes

My friend when you are winning you should maximize your profit if the price goes up sell and when the price goes down buy but if the price still going down and i went up a little bit sell and minimize your lose 

Thank you dear for telling us the easy steps of trading. I have read it very carefully and it will really help me a lot to earn a good profit from trading. Trading has some geniune rules if a person understand then it will get a very good profit from it.

Yes, trading is easy, but it is very important to gain experience in trading because without experience, you will suffer a lot of losses, in addition to that you must be patient in order to avoid coming out with a loss from currencies whose price suddenly drops and be patient with the currencies that rise in order to achieve the highest profits.

Am quite impressed and these is a very good trading strategy that will enable every member to become successful in the world of crypto during transaction in the digital market.

I have to admit this chart has opened my eyes and gave me some very good vibes and the big importance to know today, prices can keep rising for some time more and we need to be a little strict and more careful about where to sell exactly, but because it has passed some very big levels, I am 100% sure we will see them again. One of these levels that could be the new low for the next four years is the 40k price.

This kind of topic will really help a lot of newbies. Because this kind of topic must be appreciated. Unlike randoms topic that i see in this forum. Goodjob mate.

• +3 1

Thanks dear for such useful information. You really make trading very easy. I hope that people who are interested in trading follow these easy steps and got a good amount.

Thanks.

Have a nice day ☺️.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, Annazoa said:

Yes, it is good and easy steps to trade. But it is good only for long time trading which seems very easy. It works when you are going to trade For a long time. Day trading is not so easy and needs your full attention and hard work for it. 

You are right my friend it's only long term trading that seems easy but as for day trading is not and needs one to have many strategies and enough knowledge to make some profits out of the market.

• +3 1

It is not that easy my dear as the trader should know to do a proper trchnical analysis and should have a strategy that when to enter and ehen to take an exit from trade to take the profit otherwise you will just wait and have no profit to claim.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice. The state tried cryptocurrencies in general, but I see them in general. Investing in cryptocurrencies is not traded, yes, but trading it and buying a currency and then keeping it in a special portfolio in the long run and waiting for several months to rise and then sell in general at a huge increase  This is very good for earning and companionship in a very good investment field and not trading the most important field of cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

They are good rules, but we must try a lot to know when to apply these rules or know how to do them because it is not gorgeous easy. I hope you understand my point of view.