Suggestion for dentacoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Geo

Suggestion for dentacoin

Can anyone tell me the basic steps to come up in dentacoin. Having no account in it so far but having a small interest towards it as I'm a Dentist. Please Do help me?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think the idea is good and will be successful
Because no one does not go to the dentist to clean or repair his teeth and it would be a successful project if a coin was created like this

THINK POSITIVE

Everybody deals with the dentist several times a year so I find that this project will be a successful project and it is good to add some other services to be better

Life is great and enjoy it

As for now my working place and clinics nearby is not aware of it. Being a professional I like to involve this method of payment mode.as like many says don't know to which extent will  it work out amongst the population. 

I don't think you should have an account, this coin is on the FatBTC exchange and I heard from their Twitter site that they are going to burn a large number of currency.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:29 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I think the idea is good and will be successful
Because no one does not go to the dentist to clean or repair his teeth and it would be a successful project if a coin was created like this

Yes, right. Dentists are always sought after by their patients. So the project used must have run smoothly and successfully. Because dentists are always sought after.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:35 PM, rocsus said:

Dentacoin (DCN) is the first blockchain concept designed for the global dental industry. Patients can use the platform to share their experiences. In reward for doing so, the patients receive Dentacoins for their objective evaluations.

The platform aims to improve the quality of dentistry worldwide. Future patients can read insightful evaluations of dentists before making decisions.

Many believe DCN is a scam ICO/pump-and-dump given the rapid rise in price and crash. In addition, one Reddit user noticed DCN-partner clinics can be located back to the same address in Bulgaria with fake Facebook accounts and the same admin mail. This user was banned from the DCN-Reddit page, which leads to further suspicion that DCN is a scam.

1% of the coins were sold in a presale, and 3% of the coins were sold in the ICO. This is an alarmingly small percentage relative to most ICOs.

The maximum supply of Dentacoins is 8,000,000,000,000 DCN. Difficult with that many zeros, but in letters that’s 8 trillion DCN. Circulating supply at the time of writing this review is only 325,226,613,094, which is roughly only 4% of the maximum supply. This is very unusual in the world of cryptocurrency.

far away circulation with the total, it will make it difficult to reach the highest price on the market. with the amount of circulation still small from the total supply, the volume of the token will be difficult to increase.

I  have same question, I'm a dentist also and want to take dentacoin for my tooth patients, as many of them have trouble paying with cash and have asked me about crypto payment.  At first I was hesitant but after talking to another dentist he assured me it not be a problem.  Now I accept dentacoin and my patients are very happy.

Not really sure about procuder to become dentist there but i think you can visit their telegram and ask them if you want to become one of them, Personally i join their platform and submitting survey on dentavox platform and get payed by dentacoin when completed.

A new and good idea, but you must study the project in several aspects, how you will use this currency and how much money you need to develop and publish, expressly not impossible but not easy either, good luck with that .

I think is is good idea to invest detacoin. Because The Bitcoin of Dentistry"
Dentacoin (DCN) is an Ethereum-based utility token which is embedded as an incentive in the Dentacoin tools, can be easily exchanged to other crypto and fiat (USD, EUR, etc.) currencies and is already being accepted as a means of payment by dental clinics, laboratories, shops in 18 countries. Every new participant in the Dentacoin community leads to increase of DCN value.

i think if you create this coin and do your best work then people can easily invest on you as there are many people who have some problem in their teeth and need to do treatment.

Dentacoin is really useful and helpful for dentists, people can invest on it so they can use it to pay the dental clinics in the future. This will lessen the time when paying the dentists and both dentist and patient can earn a profit because they were using crypto in their transactions.

For the first time I hear about dent coin, which is developed on the blockchain and embedded in cryptocurrency. This medicine and blockchain contributes to the development of medicine. 

On 11/6/2019 at 6:30 PM, Geo said:

Can anyone tell me the basic steps to come up in dentacoin. Having no account in it so far but having a small interest towards it as I'm a Dentist. Please Do help me?

Dentacoins are the next big thing, they are the coins created for patients to help them remove the struggle to pay high insurance and the smart solution for dental care. Here are a lists of wallet that supports dentacoins.

• Jaxx.
  • MyCrypto.
  • MyEtherWallet.
  • MetaMask.
  • imToken.
  • Coinomi.
  • Exodus.
  • Lumi Wallet (Sources:-google search)

Dentacoins (DCN) is an ERC20 based token designed exclusively for use by the dentists. The main motive being to improve healthcare sector. Now the main focus is creating a dental blockchain. Using Dentacoin to buy into the dental network can give you access to dentists on that network at discounted rates which is laudable.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:00 PM, Geo said:

I think dentacoin is a nice project. I joined it's promotional event. In the event I earned many free coins. And I recharged my balance through these tokens instantly. We can recharge through its native token from whole world.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The coins are meant to be for each and can be a complete smart-contract on that blockchain canister (some of them models) and it will be the currency or the app selected. This coin is designed just for the dental industry

The idea is bright but how could you run it.maybe a group of dentist to collaborate with and a group of developers for the future coin but the name itself is so popular and you will not need to hire promoter becouse the name itself is as i said popula

On 11/6/2019 at 7:00 PM, Geo said:

I think dentacoin project is good. I used it before. I joined it's free campaign when i make some free coins. I used the coins to recharge my phone balance. Many countries available there. Also we can purchase internet data through this app.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Certainly they have their own official website, you can search for it and get the information you want about this coin, frankly I have no idea about it, but I advise you to beware of fraud.

While you are able to store your Dentacoin on exchange sites, it is highly suggested to move your DCN over to non-exchange wallets in case of cyber attacks. ... For hardware wallets, Trezor and Ledger Nano S are reputable brands that will help further protect your digital assets.

Wow, that sounds very promising. I think that if you create such a coin, then a lot more people will monitor their teeth and will constantly visit dentists and will treat their teeth in a timely manner. I hope you can do something like this.

You can create the detnacoin wallet easily just create the wallet and start receiving dentacoin and keep watching the price of dentacoin and exchange it to usd when you think it's good enough

Link for creating Wallet-https://wallet.dentacoin.com/

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,