I'm lost - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

I'm lost

Anyone can help me and tell me where can I find member statistics in this forum, I wanted to check my statistics but I looked everywhere but nothing, maybe there is some place I missed 

• Useful or interesting 1

hey there , its so simple and easy you should go to my profile up there in your name option , there you can see your statistics , if you want more help contact me , good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1

What statistic you want to see? if the content number then you can see it on your profile on the left side.

If you are looking on the number of post you made then that is impossible unless you will count it normally.

You just have to click on your profile is you will find what you are looking for, if not what are the statistics you are looking for? the number of messages is with the picture of your profile the rest on your page.

15 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Are you sure that you cant know how post you made so far 

This is wrong my friend you can see this statistic in your profile in the left 

You are the wrong about this. What we can see on the left is the number of content. but the number of post is not there. though as for me i can see that exact number of post i have as i am on the top rank. i see that numbers here https://cryptotalk.org/topmembers/?filter=forums_Topic_Post . But all not in the rank can't find their number of post. I am SURE of that!

There are statistics only for the total posts you have made, whether deleted or existing posts that you find under your profile picture
However, for actual post statistics, this is not currently available on the forum

THINK POSITIVE

There are currently no statistics on this forum
Maybe this will be added soon
All you can know is how many posts you have made
And how many answers you just got

Life is great and enjoy it

Your statistics can be found in your profile under the profile picture
If you mean statistics about your posts available and deleted, this is not yet available in the forum

On 11/18/2019 at 4:56 AM, Awaremooner said:

I have been wanting to see this link you shared for long. Finally happy I can see it. I saw my actual comments counts today with this link compared to what I have on my profile. The differentials in this is about 177 deleted posts.

Thanks for sharing

But still you need to be in the top 50 or 48th if you want to see your real time post count.

You need to be in those ranks, this is still not  good for all the users. but i hope they can do about this soon.

Pada 11/6/2019 pukul 19:25, Migo berkata:

Can anyone help me and tell me where I can find member statistics on this forum, I want to check my statistics but I search everywhere but nothing, maybe there are some places that I miss.

Actually, you only lose the direction of the road to the forum because there are some statistics that you do not check, so there is most likely a number of places that you have missed so you feel lost.

10 hours ago, cryptokram said:

But still you need to be in the top 50 or 48th if you want to see your real time post count.

You need to be in those ranks, this is still not  good for all the users. but i hope they can do about this soon.

I was checking only at my profile, but I am just down to @Awaremooner line, however I am not posting much in these days as my posts got deleted for posting in spam section. I think Russians will enter into that place once the admin launch again a new contest.

You see the top places for Russians only in that list.

26 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Well, if you keep at it, I'm sure Russians will not be a problem. I am currently enjoying myself in the forum. Even if there's a new contest, I'm sure there are guys here with activities doubling mine. I am just having fun and ranking up

I see, but am afraid when the moderator starts to delete the topics such as similar to this topic. 

Well good luck for you, but I will be posting 30 per day. 

1 hour ago, chicagono666 said:

Yes. This topic is destined to be deleted because there are so much similar threads. Our work here is also a lost work. Keep posting, anyway.

Yup, this topic needs to get into trash bin, but I am trying to get in touch with the admin, how the system works.

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

I'm certain with @Consignee post towards the end of previous contest, the admin did move to fix some of the issues he raised. I believe the fear of deleted topics shouldn't stop us from having fun in the forum. I have close to 200 deleted posts too but I'm learning and enjoying the site

Mine was around 300, but this was from a long time ago so the posting should count, but still not yet started for me. I am only concerned for some topics that need to delete, but the moderators still not taking actions on them. I have reporting so many posts everyday, but still the spam lies than my reports.

In the profile you see everything you need except for deleted posts, these must be counted manually by compare with your content count and this is explicitly bad and I hope if it is resolved.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:25 PM, Migo said:

Anyone can help me and tell me where can I find member statistics in this forum, I wanted to check my statistics but I looked everywhere but nothing, maybe there is some place I missed 

You just click your profile icon of this forum you'll see all your statics. And if you want to see payments go to yobut platform then click click cryptotalk campaign button in profile .

I think on your profile you can find your info about how many post you have your last activities and even brows your own topics and posts. What kind of stats you need.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:25 PM, Migo said:

Ha ha ha! This is too simple even child can do it, you just click your profile phote or symbol then it will open all your statics and activities.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I do not understand well your question, but maybe you are talking about the number of members this forum has? Is it this one? It is located below, just keep scrolling. Go first to the section of the topics and keep scrolling down. If you're inside a topic, you won't find it there. Ask me if you don't understand what I said. Thank you, hope this will help

20191124_043315.jpg

You can see the full member statistics by going to the home and simply scroll down below up to the bottom then you will see the statistics.

Statistic of what?  If you mean your rank or your content count you'll see it on your profile but if you want to see how many post did you already made per day, i think there is no way you can find it but you can count on it manually. 

Why you need to look at the statistics? Base on the activity of the forum day by day it is growing at an amazing pace so you don't really need to look at statistics anymore.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

There are no statistics on this forum, either regarding personal data or an increase in the number of members, maybe the admin is still busy so that he hasn't published it, so please be patient if you need this forum data or you can also contact the admin.

check that which mistake you done with your account.after that you can contact with support and may be your account working well .

On 11/7/2019 at 12:48 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey there , its so simple and easy you should go to my profile up there in your name option , there you can see your statistics , if you want more help contact me , good luck 

Thanks for helping him to find the statistics, im also didn't know where could find it but when i see this reply, now i know what it is, just stay for helping some members here to answer their questions in their head.