Bitcoin may soar in prices next year - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
prxdmn

Bitcoin may soar in prices next year

Next year it will definitely soar because more institutions are accepting bitcoins and investing a large amount in bitcoin to secure their future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are all important and influential reasons for the rise in Bitcoin, of course, these reasons, along with many other reasons, including the negative impact of Corona on the global economy, which led to an increase in confidence in Bitcoin as a safe haven and store of value, also a very important event, which is the acceptance of PayPal bitcoin within its payment services, all This sent Bitcoin up to reach its 2018 high and is expected to continue rising.

Well one day this will happen but i think the lost in price will not going to be that bad like in march of 2020, it depends on whales most of the time and of economic situation of first world countries.

All estimates and projections must be passed to 2021, since the coronavirus arrived to damage all plans, I believe that the factors that will affect Bitcoin during 2021 will be the adoption of Blockchain technology by institutions, organizations and companies, among they large European banks.

Another factor that may or may not be positive are the regulations that will be produced during 2021 that will come from various powers.

There are less chance to decrease the bitcoin price now. Its price are going uptrend for a while now. many of the holders believes that it will cross 50k$ mark soon. 

Bitcoin by nature is a deflationary currerency, if the price decrease, it will later increase, and it will increase more than decreasing. Bitcoin is a good coin to hold, because it is a coin people like to make use of if they know the worth, it is one of the best asset of this decade. 

The price of bitcoin has soared, the most realistic factor being the halving of bitcoin. The bitcoin halving has increased the bitcoin price from 2020 to the present. I don't think there are other factors that have contributed to this increase. Altcoin prices have also increased, although only a few have risen significantly.

• +1 1

There were many signs that prices were going to be a lot higher, but we have to take certain risks as we can't predict the future, we can only see the odds turning into being better but again not something concrete to be able to increase our exposure, I was very bullish after the halving but I was already invested more than I could afford.

• +2 1

Some of these news were for short term and not long term bullish, while some other were not actually good news for Bitcoin but were about the blockchain technology. If we are to select, I'd only pick the halving that was much better reason from all the rest.