Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low

On 11/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, Thekingcallme said:

There is no manipulation and it is not easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin if not impossible
Only whales can influence the price of bitcoin

I will agree with this, those whales inly can do this thing because they have enough money to invest many bitcoins in the market but there has an negative effect on it, it can be lack of supply for the other people by getting a large amount of bitcoin in the market.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, wcolins said:

Bitcoin price fluctuations this week has thrown light on the trading of Bitcoin, as BTC trading is supposed to be manipulated by traders. The media, including the famous analyst Willy Woo who pointed to the trend of market manipulation in the midst of deep studies.

‘’I cannot believe how crazy trading BTC/USD on the short term is right now. The gap in CME has filled already. Its thinly traded yes. But man, I am highly suspicious of the price across all the exchanges of late, more than so usual’’

Source: TheCoinRepublic

In the crypto market we always face manipulation. But maximum manipulation occure in bitcoin. Because maximum people trade with bitcoin. And whales manipulate it's price to generate maximum profit in once.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There is no such thing as manipulation to determine the price of the market btc, unless they are a mind-control company that manipulates 60% of investors and tells them when to buy and sell massively in order to determine the price of the btc ... Which is absurd.

Bitcoin price fluctuation is something that happens every day. If we look at the market, bitcoin goes down and rises at least 3% on the same day.

it is not that difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin from the large whale consortiums, a few large targeted transactions are enough, but perhaps this time and only a readjustment of the market...

Bitcoin that has a manipulative price is not new to me. Always repeats the same thing. The price will always be volatile which is bad for cryptocurrency prices

When selling power overcomes buying power, prices tend to go down and this is what is happening with bitcoin today. I don't know if it is due to manipulation or not but if you take a look at exchanges, you will see lots of red sell orders which cause prices to go down. See how many percent each coin has dropped. This is almost a good indicator that if you buy it right now, you will get the same percentage of profit if that coin goes back to its previous position.

management is prepared simply through whales and folks who particular bulky amounts of bitcoin and this is not called exploitation for it is a trade

It is very natural that the price of Bitcoin decreases and rises, as everyone knows the severity of its volatility, and volatility may happen on the day several times ... so do not worry about that.

I am one of few believer that bitcoin price is not manipulated by any person or any bank,i don't really know why but i just believe it is not manipulated.maybe its base on the consumer and the demand in the market

You just said that the price of bitcoin is much lower now and I hope the price of bitcoin will go up more because it is an opportunity for us to buy good business and invest in it.

Yobit is more reliable than other wallets. ... Android Pay. ... The crypto market feeds on volatility but scammers and ... Some countries are disabled from payment

Manipulation is big disadvantage of decentralized system because in this system price of coins could be disturbed by any one who has huge amount of coin. He could drive market as per his wish. But others face problems by this situation. It has only one solution if crypto becomes centralized and price determined by official authorities. Otherwise price manipulation would be there always.

Sometimes the price goes down by the lack of investments and sometimes it really gets manipulated and the media or false news does that. So,maybe the traders should be more active and also verify false news before believing something .

Hello dude, Bitcoin price can not be manipulated by the single person to make the huge change. There should still needs so many whales or the members to control the price of Bitcoinin the market.Sometimes there is sharp drop down of price due to whale. 

I think BTC is a centralized print-outsourced country that transfers the right price and uses it properly to do all kinds of activities.

Yes brother this week was not good for bitcoin trading and for bitcoin pricing. In this week price of bitcoin gone far below is acreage and still it's in declined stage. Let's hope it will attend is higher price again soon in upcoming days so that other traders will get breathing space for their trading.

Most of the market is manipulated, you can't buy something from news and wait for pump because you'll face a big dump why ? because whales pumped the price up before the news and when the news are out they start just dumping on people. And mostly binance do it in the news they share.

At present, most of the coins available in the cryptocurrency market are manipulated in large quantities because of Bitcoin Cash because of the large number of investors who are investing in them and they are very easyThey have taken profits from them and they have converted them into different types of prices through this investment

I think the manipulation is over now. This is the natural moment of the market. The market is losing investors and the price of bitcoin is falling. I think that the volatile price will be maintained for a long time. 

Bitcoin prices have not dropped online, there are cryptocurrencies online, currency prices have dropped by more than half. Bitcoin prices have been high in the past, but for some time there has been a big push for the Bitcoin market.

Short-term buying opportunities may appear above $ 6000. I expect that it will continue to advance further, and I believe that the $ 8,000 level will bring in new sales, unless of course there is another flow of money out from regions like China.

If we can break below the $ 4000 level, the Bitcoin market may find itself testing the $ 3,000 level quickly. However, the bounce is logical when we consider that we were subjected to quick sells in this market, and the selling pressure was exaggerated.

The price of bitcoin can only be controlled by whales who have large amounts of bitcoin, but now I think the reason behind the low price of bitcoin is the Corona virus, as everyone is talking