Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low

Bitcoin price fluctuations this week has thrown light on the trading of Bitcoin, as BTC trading is supposed to be manipulated by traders. The media, including the famous analyst Willy Woo who pointed to the trend of market manipulation in the midst of deep studies.

‘’I cannot believe how crazy trading BTC/USD on the short term is right now. The gap in CME has filled already. Its thinly traded yes. But man, I am highly suspicious of the price across all the exchanges of late, more than so usual’’

Source: TheCoinRepublic

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

There is no manipulation and it is not easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin if not impossible
Only whales can influence the price of bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

I have not noticed any manipulation of the price of bitcoin and I think it is difficult to manipulate the price of bitcoin

Manipulation is done only through whales and those who own large amounts of bitcoin and this is not called manipulation for it is a trade

THINK POSITIVE

This topic was created to discuss the distrust of cryptocurrency exchanges and whale price manipulations at the moment, I understand correctly?

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

In my modest opinion I do not see manipulation in the market in these months. If I observe the same behavior as previous years by these dates.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

bitcoin market as we all know is highly manipulated by whales since its early days they are the ones who bought it at early stages and at low prices and now they drive it up when they want and they dump it hard also which makes this market insane.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:15 PM, Thekingcallme said:

There is no manipulation and it is not easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin if not impossible

What exactly are you saying - "manipulation is impossible" and then "only whales can influence the price of Bitcoin"? 

Whales can and do manipulate the price of whatever asset they set their mind to. All they need to do if they intend buying at a cheaper rate is to flood the market with below normal sell orders, whose quantity would likely not be filled. That might prompt others to start placing orders at even lower prices, FUD follows and then the whales get to buy at their dream low rates and immediately cancel the sell orders.

Yes, the whales do really have impact when it comes to market since they can manipulate it. It is sad that whale is getting power with it since no one should have. The price has been bearish.

There are many big fluctuations in the Bitcoin market already, but I think that these days it is witnessing a noticeable increase as well as the rest of the currencies have followed. We hope the market will continue to improve further. Long days have passed and it is in decline.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:51 PM, wcolins said:

Bitcoin price fluctuations this week has thrown light on the trading of Bitcoin, as BTC trading is supposed to be manipulated by traders. The media, including the famous analyst Willy Woo who pointed to the trend of market manipulation in the midst of deep studies.

‘’I cannot believe how crazy trading BTC/USD on the short term is right now. The gap in CME has filled already. Its thinly traded yes. But man, I am highly suspicious of the price across all the exchanges of late, more than so usual’’

In this crypto market there is too low volume than stock market. Any big whales or investor can manipulate the market easily. Also some project like Tron always try to manipulate the market price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't think bitcoin price is being manipulated. it is increasing only few price value everyday and I think that is because of the continuous support from the investors who purchase and store their coins in their wallets.

At present, most of the coins available in the cryptocurrency market are manipulated in large quantities because of Bitcoin Cash because of the large number of investors who are investing in them and they are very easyThey have taken profits from them and they have converted them into different types of prices through this investment

Of course, it is common to make trading less open. Bitcoin is growing in the price range, which clearly shows the leading position.

You are wrong noone can manipulate cryptocurrency price in the market. Cryptocurrency price entirely depends on the traders, investors, crypto holders and how much the volume has increased.

One of the problems in the cryptocurrency war at the moment is actually the price of bitcoin because the reason is that as soon as its price goes up and down it goes down and down againMost people like us do not know and do not know that we should buy bitcoin in a place and sell it in some place at a time

If any of me is going to invest in cryptocurrency  then there must be a thorough knowledge of the relationship on this platform and investing like a foreigner or there is a higher probability that I think this is mainly because of bit coinsPrices are mostly up and down through time

On 11/6/2019 at 4:51 PM, wcolins said:

That is how the market works and if you cannot ride the flow of the market then you cannot withstand and stay longer in crypto society but if you know how to ride and play with it then there is a big chance that you will become a millionaire someday. 

Just be wise, make a better decision and be patience as these are the key factors that will make successful someday in crypto. 

Bitcoin does not manipulate prices, but bounces back from strong support areas from which a price drops strongly. It was back and rises again. This is what Bitcoin does.

Manipulation can only be done by whale and I didn't see even the effect of the manipulation. It is just a little increase.There is no manipulation and it is not easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin if not impossible

it would not take much to move the needle. if to procure btc a long time in the past  you can circulate with out problems reason the marketplace to panic with the useful resource of selling off chunks of your btc.

Welcome with me
Bitcoin price manipulation always occurs by trading platforms to inflate or reduce trading volume as needed
It also occurs by large whales for purposes specific to their needs from the market

Butt Coin Market as we all know has been heavily manipulated by whales because the early days are the ones who bought it in the early stages and at a lower price, and now they can download it anytime they want, Which makes this market crazy.

There is nothing that can be done about market whales.

They are present, even in established forex markets and can dictate the price.

I suspect the current BTC dumping was started by a whale.