Avatar and Signature purpose? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

What do you think guys is the real purpose of the avatar and the signature for the forums? Specially the signature? Does it really for the purpose of posting and earning per post? Or is has something better to be used at. Or it has greater purpose than that? Why does the admins put signature on the profile setting that can allow users to put their own signature on every post they made.?

In pixels, so that the profiles' profiles are of a certain size, this is due to the load on the programming server. Photo does not affect the status. 

3 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

What do you think guys is the real purpose of the avatar and the signature for the forums? Specially the signature? Does it really for the purpose of posting and earning per post? Or is has something better to be used at. Or it has greater purpose than that? Why does the admins put signature on the profile setting that can allow users to put their own signature on every post they made.?

Good opinion and I like your opinion.
In my opinion, the avatar's signature and the forum's signature have the same goal to bind a contract where someone will follow the rules that have been set for the purpose of posting and income per post in order to get good income.

3 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think the goal is to advertise then you will get free coin rewards, this is the same as in the BTT forum that has long been established.
this program is very good if it's already running, but I think for the time being it hasn't been able to make profits from the avatar program because there aren't many users on this forum ..

8 hours ago, ajizz said:

I think the goal is to advertise then you will get free coin rewards, this is the same as in the BTT forum that has long been established.
this program is very good if it's already running, but I think for the time being it hasn't been able to make profits from the avatar program because there aren't many users on this forum ..

You are right bro. But aside from that earning what else do you think is the use of avatar and signature?

11 hours ago, Ohmygoddess said:

It is clear that admins want to take advantage of that feature in an intensive way. For now the site is growing but once its reputation is well established it will be a space for campaigns and prizes to come. Of course, Cryptotalk will earn its good money by renting the option and we will work on it.

Ahh now I know. There are certain payments from the advertiser given to the forum when they let use of the signature? Is that it bro? I think it is a kind of win win situation for all of us if that happen. The users can earn through it, the owners also earns from it. And the advertiser can advertise what they want to advertise. I also really want to put a signature on my post. But I am thinking what signature I will put. I want it to be worthy of posting. 

On 11/6/2019 at 4:38 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

It can both serve as an identifier of such user/member, it can also serve as an advertisement section of user/member in the cryptotalk.org's forum,

On 11/7/2019 at 1:20 PM, Ohmygoddess said:

Yes. The procedure is usual in bounties and campaigns. Someone launches an ICO and pays xxx tokens or satoshis to whom are members of sites like Cryptotalk or Bitcointalk for advertising them there. Usually the site and the ICO must be agreed so that the former do not ban the latter. We use the signatures and we all win.
Cryptotalk must grow and have better quality to become attractive to bounties and campaigns.

Is there any campaign actively running here now? Or none? Except the pay per post of the site itself? Does the level of membership could also affect on the earnings per post of the members here if ever there would be a campaign? 

16 hours ago, maricans said:

It can both serve as an identifier of such user/member, it can also serve as an advertisement section of user/member in the cryptotalk.org's forum,

I like your point that it can be an identifier of such user/member. I think it is not necessary to put signature  to advertise someone or something. I think it is better to put signature for your Identity because it is original and you made it yourself. That's the signature really is all about. 

Avatar is the image by which you will be identified. In simple Avatar is the profile picture or display picture (DP). Signature can be define as the promotional space where users can promote their links or products against money or crypto.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 11/6/2019 at 4:38 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

It turns out that the signature can be used in any creative way you want, so it's not just messaging.

For example, if you are skillful at creating art in ASCII format it is possible to make an ad that promotes a business and therefore your firm becomes a walking ad.

The purpose of avatar and signature space is for the advertisement of every users. It is like giving one of us a right to choose what project are we going to promote in the future.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:59 AM, th3nolo said:

It turns out that the signature can be used in any creative way you want, so it's not just messaging.

For example, if you are skillful at creating art in ASCII format it is possible to make an ad that promotes a business and therefore your firm becomes a walking ad.

That what I really thinking too. I don't think it to be used in earning money. Because it is my signature I want it to be used as my identity. So we can creat more better and colorful postings. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

That what I really thinking too. I don't think it to be used in earning money. Because it is my signature I want it to be used as my identity. So we can creat more better and colorful postings. 

People work based on incentives if you give them an interesting economic incentive they are likely to change their "identity" for a banner.

I don`t know their real purpose but I know that many projects pay users for keeping their signature and avatar because they are like advertise places

12 hours ago, th3nolo said:

People work based on incentives if you give them an interesting economic incentive they are likely to change their "identity" for a banner.

I think that is right. But that signature is not created for that purpose. Do you agree with me? Because I think of signature as my own to creat or make. Just like our signature on a piece of paper. We creat that  and no one could copy that because it is your own signature. Am I right? 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Well i think the purpose of the avatar is for your identity while the signature purpose here is to pose creatively and useful and not hust posting for money. 

That is right I think but now a days that is use for advertisement and I think it is very productive for the very active users right here. But for me I am just happy to use this site. I even offer my signature space for those who want to advertise something for free. I am very much happy to help. But please do not use it for scamming others. Or don't make me advertise project that will scam people. Because I really hate scammers those scammers make the image of crypto bad in the eye of the people who don't know crypto very much. 

14 hours ago, Lou said:

Well i think the purpose of the avatar is for your identity while the signature purpose here is to pose creatively and useful and not hust posting for money. 

I think the main purpose of the avatar is not for creativity but for promotional purposes that may be utilized in the future to make a profit, but for now there is no potential to carry out the promotion ...

On 11/6/2019 at 4:38 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

Specially the signature?

Some online companies which operate on cryptocurrencies, would hire people here to just to post according to their rules, while wearing their signature. Pretty much like what an advertiser does, it would contain a link to their service that people might click into.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I think signature area is given to us for  our own promotions.So we so not post referral or promoting content on forum and we can easily make our way without breaking rules or  spamming on forum.The signature area will be help full for many ways as forum needed our help to promote yobit  any offers.

3 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I think signature area is given to us for  our own promotions.So we so not post referral or promoting content on forum and we can easily make our way without breaking rules or  spamming on forum.The signature area will be help full for many ways as forum needed our help to promote yobit  any offers.

Yes, what you say is true, man. the avatar program has the main goal of being an ad promotion that might be needed by crypto business developers, but for the time being I observe they haven't started advertising on this forum, maybe because this forum still has a young age.

22 hours ago, Fancycoin said:

What is that all about , I am newbie here and i dont know anything about signature can you tell me the basic informations about that ? I really want to know what is that all about. Thank you.

Hi fancycoin! Signature is a unique banner under your post it will serve as your personal promotion and it can be use also to promote other project by joining their signature campaign.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, PiroSense said:

Some online companies which operate on cryptocurrencies, would hire people here to just to post according to their rules, while wearing their signature. Pretty much like what an advertiser does, it would contain a link to their service that people might click into.

You are right bro. I think it is good to have that type of source of income. It is easy and convenient for us users of accounts here and to the other forum. Earning while learning. Gathering information for the industry also sharing information. It is best for us to make use of this program. And be successful on the future.

There are websites of companies that ask you to publish a signature bearing the name of their site and their link and pay you for that, but depending on your membership

THINK POSITIVE

The image is a symbolic image of the person
As for a signature, you use it to promote a site
It can be considered as an ad bar

Life is great and enjoy it

You use a signature to promote a site
Or you have your own site you want to promote in the forum
In order to get visits and registered

I am sure that in the future there will be official signatures paying on cryptotalk, when the forum will have many users there will be sponsors who will pay them to display their banners, like bitcointalk