Many things are missing in this community - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

On 11/6/2019 at 3:23 AM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

I think it's not necessary, and it would be a feature that would help people who have multiple accounts, so I see no reason to add it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

i agree with you , its really anyoying the system now and i would like to find a new option telling  me to repost again , thank you for the idea dude 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

When you start your new day you can easily save your number of previous messages and add the number 50 and you will be at which position you have to stop if you do not want to exceed 50 messages

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

On 11/6/2019 at 10:23 AM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

That will be best, but the limit for 50 post was wont last forever, It will end with pay per post, so i do not think it is very necessary.

2 hours ago, Jakezyrus said:

Yes there are several things that has been missing on this forum but the admins and moderators were doing their job to fulfill those emptiness and gaps.

Yes I know à thanks to them,I think this forum is just in the beginning, I hope to see more sections to talk about this will give us more space. 

1 hour ago, Maroon said:

The 50 post per day is only for newbies and after 5 days they will be able to post unlimited, the notif feature that we want here is the notif for deleted post because it is really an important thing to have here in the forum.

Yes this one it is very important I a agree with you, the deleted posts are the most talking about in this forum from many members, this is good suggestion. 

• +1 2

You are always a beneficiary because even if you exceed the 50 messages, tomorrow you will find the most add in your account of the day, if you always find the envy to post do not stop.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

there is two type of notification in posting,one about the time you have to wait between each post i think it's about 120 second or something like that,And the second is when you reach 50 post you have in the box of replay to this topic up or in the box of typing down you have reach your limit come back later 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

And what to think about such guys that they like to communicate and get to know themselves in the crypto world. The main thing is not to violate the rules of the forum and be careful with the interlocutor. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Really it is useful, there are many notifications that can be useful such as sometimes deleting a post happens to you without knowing, why they not send a deletion notification? I hope to have more improvements about notifications in the future.

I do not think that is important if you know the timing of the forum, which depends on Moscow and Russia
When the time reaches 00:00, you can post again

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

The first 50 limitation is only applicable on the first day of the newly created account. The following days you can post unlimited without limit as long as you don't make a spam post.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

You have to manually count the number of your posts because this is not currently available in the forum
I hope that information about our publications is provided and how much we have on the payment system and how much we lack will be better

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The system has provided features that make us unable to post again if it exceeds the maximum limit, so without notice we will know because it cannot reply to other people's posts

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It evolves relatively over time and improves and becomes a good community and therefore it is only a matter of time to be an excellent forum

7 minutes ago, Kami said:

Maybe your right but i have no idea about that.

You are maybe right, but I also have no idea about that, but I just decided to come and tell about it to you dear friend sir brother. Cheers.

Thank you for talking about an important topic, I agree with you because when we post, a notification must be forthcoming so we understand that when posting our posts and shows that we must delete the post, they  must notify us.  Understand our mistakes and I will not make those mistakes again and again

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that's a good idea for all users here in cryptotalk because they will be aware about the time of reset for post. They will know when did start posting. That's a good idea mate. 

On 11/17/2019 at 4:30 PM, Thekingcallme said:

You have to manually count the number of your posts because this is not currently available in the forum
I hope that information about our publications is provided and how much we have on the payment system and how much we lack will be better

you can easily count them your your activity area just select post and look at the dates. Counting post is only important now because of the pay per post, but it will soon not be very important.

I think there is no limit after your first day here. The 50 posts limit is only applicable to a newly created account but in your following days, you can posts as many as you can.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/25/2019 at 9:07 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

I think there is no limit after your first day here. The 50 posts limit is only applicable to a newly created account but in your following days, you can posts as many as you can.

Yes the 50 posts is only allowed here just for newbie accounts.

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +4 1

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:23 PM, Migo said:

This is a great idea to have a notification system. It can remind you how many posts you have until you are paid again. I've been having the same problem because I mine on other sites, and I often forget how many posts I need to get paid. I guess the new system solves that problem, but a notification system would be nice. It could be optional for people that tend to forget everything. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, on1k3n said:

This is a great idea to have a notification system. It can remind you how many posts you have until you are paid again. I've been having the same problem because I mine on other sites, and I often forget how many posts I need to get paid. I guess the new system solves that problem, but a notification system would be nice. It could be optional for people that tend to forget everything. 

The team needed to focus on other things not just like for the notification feature. The update in the payment panel is already enough. Now they should start adding some local boards not just Russian.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, Migo said:

Yes, I totally agree.  Because this is really needed.  In order to avoid clash of posts.  Honestly I'm sometimes confused about this.  this will be very helpful. please consider this.

• +2 2

If you see there have many things have missed in the forum! Just don't hesitate to suggest your idea in the forum, just create the topic.