Many things are missing in this community - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

On 1/26/2021 at 12:56 PM, Technology said:

Currently i don't believe that this forum need's a lot of improvement and i think admins and moderators are doing this work right now. All we can do right now is be patient and wait for them to announce this upcoming features because it seems they are under maintenance which is why the send to balance is not working.

Yes @Technology  forum authorities arranging every necessary thinks in this forum, so we don't need any extra things we have every thing to work, and the send bitcoin button not working is not a big problem before removed spammers accounts forum stop this button,

because forum authorities do not wants that spammers withdrawal their amount before remove.

it is due to because many people are very conscious to start an online earning site and take proper time on it and take worked hard on it but they don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better protection from any site which will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and this thing will become a good professional member on this site which is very useful and valuable for you and your earning that you gain from any online earning site.

You can check the times you have actually posted from the yobit siteso i think it's not necessary to have such notification

Just stop when you want to stop posting , after the 20 posts it's not paid any more any way 

There is actually a way you can see when you posted your post so why don't you trace it to your profile through that you can see the time you posted that particular post of yours or a day you posted it so I don't think notification will be necessary sir.

In my information, the idea will be good. I found that there is a time limit when posting. It took me some time to understand it the first time because it was shown below. Perhaps a timer will help us know how much time we will have and will be beneficial for all members. For this reason, all members will be aware of about this. 

Now all rules and regulations has changed. The forum is always changing all rules and regulations regularly to make this forum more amazing and more comfortable for good members. Always scammers are joining here and tryi9ngbto make this forum ugly. As a result moderators need to take forum cleaning mission to block them and need to change forums rules.

On 06/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

Sir i think you are right but the icon of a question different after the posting on this topic so you can easily go to next question to post on it.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:23 AM, Migo said:

One of the most important things we should I have is to have a notification about our post time, I mean you have 50 posts à day, whan you consume them you will not be able to post again, but what if someone forget his time why they can't provide a notification saying "your post time has been rest, you can post now" what do you think about that guys??? 

Thank you @Migo for this useful topic, this is a good suggestion that I hope will be implemented so that we can know the number of our participation or that a special counter be added to the number of posts, especially that many topics are deleted. This may help us know the number of our participation without entering the platform to account for posts.

Edited by Gimini
Correction of spelling

Este post genera incertidumbre y al mismo tiempo da para nuevas ideas, pero por eso es tan importante tener una buena organización para que estas cosas no afecten y no sucedan, si conoces tu tiempo y sabes todo lo que estás haciendo. no debería haber ningún problema a la hora de publicar, porque todo el mundo sabe lo que está haciendo y lo que debe hacer con respecto a los tiempos que tiene.

I don't assume if i apprehend it in reality however the discussion board provided the number of posts we can have a day. it says that we reached the quantity of most posts allowed and yes, we want that notification, a separate content material count daily. in that manner, we are able to screen a good deal higher not just subtracting it to the whole content matter.

I suppose this is a great feature to feature as there may be no distinct time in which the quantity of posts you may have is refreshed however i heard that with rank the submit boundaries get eliminated so i don't think they will be useful surpassed newbie.

This can be incredible as discussion board admin can set this for contributors when one member attain his restriction then they set time whilst he's going to eligeble for subsequent pay per publish because this can be very useful for all forum and they will able to cope with better proper now facing a few serious troubles about this.

It is really a great idea and it strives to improve the forum. I encourage these ideas because we all make mistakes and it is possible to publish more than 50 posts and we do not even know. So I support you in this idea. There should be a notification of our posts when we finish the posts and there should be a counter so that we know that we have passed the 100 Character when we write post

• +2 1

This feature is good, with which we can know when we should participate again. It must be added because it will be a positive feature for some members who forget when their participation ends.

• +1 1

Well,  it is a nice suggestion,  but I think that there is already another way to know when you would be able to post again,  when you consume your 50 posts of the day,  if you click on a new topic,  the reply column would not appear,  but when the time to Post starts again,  the reply column would appear again. 

On 11/9/2019 at 1:27 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

When you start your new day you can easily save your number of previous messages and add the number 50 and you will be at which position you have to stop if you do not want to exceed 50 messages

You mean that we can write all the posts in one day and after that we can safe them for the next day and the next day we do not have to write them again and it will safe our work and time next day?

The community is steadily improving on a daily basis and I think most of the things we thought where on available are missing and now being implemented gradually and I think it's a welcome development

Yes, I agree with you. We badly need this option to avoid the problem of deletion or ban, simply because we can forget how many posts in the forum in one day due to the many pressures . 

Yes, some features like auto-detect duplicate comment replies, plagiarism should be added. As we all have notice that many spammers are doing such unethical acts to cheat the system, and the cryptotalk website must have such plagiarism detector to track them down.

You are right. But I am new on this forum. I don't know which things are missing on this forum. But I will know that this forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Our life is full of worries and sorrows. So work hard and achieve happiness and joy in our life.

I do not think it is a very necessary feature, we can try several times until we can publish again, and we should avoid publishing random posts just to complete our daily tasks, but rather we have to pay attention to the quality and quality of these posts.

I think we have such a notification for likes when your 50 likes are done to give for the day and also we do not have limitation for posts, only newbies do and it is not 50 it is 20.

If you see that the forum has missed a lot, Don't hesitate to share your ideas in the forum, just create topics.

On 6/11/2019 at 4:23, Migo said:

Una de las cosas más importantes que deberíamos tener es tener una notificación sobre nuestra hora de publicación, quiero decir que tienes 50 publicaciones al día, si las consumes no podrás volver a publicar, pero ¿qué pasa si alguien olvida su hora por qué? no pueden proporcionar una notificación que diga "su tiempo de publicación ha sido de descanso, puede publicar ahora" ¿qué piensan de eso, chicos? 

Hello my dear friend, I sincerely believe that what the forum lacks most is the freedom of languages, because if there were more languages available, I believe that this forum would be the most successful in the world.
What do you think of that?