Risk in Using trading Signals. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Risk in Using trading Signals.

Really good project and you are right and want to give my opinion that's if we want real signals then we have  to pay because no one can want to waste his time to share his profitable things without any profit. 

This is also similar to copying and pasting for professional trading operations. Some platforms offer this service
You can only give the imitation order, and the platform will imitate all the orders executed by the professional.

You will not learn anything and you will not know what currencies you will buy, and if your balance is not enough to carry out all these operations, you may end with a large loss.

• +3 1

I don't find anything wrong with trading signal as long as you do your own research and i always suggest to do your own research ,but at last it allows me to trade pleasantly .

Trading signals are often fake and we lose more than we gain, so we must be careful of trading signals.If we want to trade then we have to learn trading first then we will trade then if we trade with trading signals then we will lose so we will stay away from it.

All things we do, or we invest with risk and there is not any secret about how to success on them The unique solution is you are a will person with effort to search and learning about a such things you choose to do. In this case trading signals are not easy and also are not hard to know about their function or how it works, you need just to do the search, learn and practice no more. Knowledge is important!

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/6/2019 at 10:22 AM, Collectibles said:

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong. 

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing. 

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal. 
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals. 

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens. 
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price. 

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself. 
- Learn Risk Management Skills. 
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading. 
- Build your Trading Career. 

Trading isn’t more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it. 

Mostly of the trading signals are not true and even if they can be true, you'll not got the signals at the time maybe 10 minutes later while the analysis already done so thats you'll be rate. 

• +3 1

There is risk in using signal just like we have risk in others too but my precious advice  that the person need to learn harder,watch youtube videos, consult the experts and do not be greedy!

On 12/12/2020 at 2:10 PM, Cryptotakl1 said:

Trading signal are made by people who want to feed on newcomers so they give them the first .which makes it easy to lose your found 

Of course newbies are mostly getting affected by the trading signals because they accepting those signals and use them without knowing any analysis.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I am not convinced of this method at all. The thing is somewhat wrong. You do not have the experience to see if these signs are actually good or not. The matter C will follow someone and trust him, especially in financial matters

• +1 1

I appreciate, personally my point of view there are many things for trading signal,I think you are right I am totally agree with you,and my opinion you are experience and knowledge is to good in this forum good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading signals are made by people who want to feed the Nawabs so they give them the first few good signals and give them some money but within a few weeks of gaining their faith they will force them to lose so much money. 

Trading signals are made by people who want to feed on newcomers so they give them the first few good signals and give them some money but within a few weeks of gaining their trust they will force them to lose so much money. 

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:54 PM, iloveyobit said:

yes you are right , 80 %  of those signales are copied from whales and big channels on telegram , i always suggest to do your own reaserch , good luck all 

@iloveyobit..It is better not to follow all the trade signals to trade.  Trading signals are given by whale traders, so many will buy those coins and the price will be pumped and at that opportunity the wheel trader will sell the coins and then the price of the coins will be dumped.  So it is a good way to trade like your own signal by doing your own research.  This will increase your knowledge to trade.

There are many signals that one can follow but unfortunately they are all like fortune telling, they do not give you a decisive result , they are all mere predictions. there is one way that many people are talking about nowadays , I think it is called copying that is to do the same moves an experienced trader is doing and therefore you will benefit from his experience and win.

7 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@iloveyobit..It is better not to follow all the trade signals to trade.  Trading signals are given by whale traders, so many will buy those coins and the price will be pumped and at that opportunity the wheel trader will sell the coins and then the price of the coins will be dumped.  So it is a good way to trade like your own signal by doing your own research.  This will increase your knowledge to trade.

of course its always better to do your own research as i do , i never followed those channel or signals because i believe in my self and my analysis tho , even if i lost because of it i wont feel sad because it was my decision and i take the responsibility .. 

• +2 1

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

of course its always better to do your own research as i do , i never followed those channel or signals because i believe in my self and my analysis tho , even if i lost because of it i wont feel sad because it was my decision and i take the responsibility .. 

Self-research is a good way to trade.  This develops the knowledge of the trader.  But you can stay connected to some good channels.  Because those crypto channels cover all the updated information of coins and crypto world.  And through that information you can benefit a lot.  However, many traders follow the signals of others, but I do not like that

• +1 1

Indeed, I concur with your explanation that crypto exchanging isn't really flags yet a vocation or business. Learning and investigating crypto exchanging is the best choice for our monetary improvement. This is future exchanging.

14 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Self-research is a good way to trade.  This develops the knowledge of the trader.  But you can stay connected to some good channels.  Because those crypto channels cover all the updated information of coins and crypto world.  And through that information you can benefit a lot.  However, many traders follow the signals of others, but I do not like that

yes i agree , to be honest personally im joining only few telegram channels those that are providing liquidity information either about bitcoin or other altcoins because liquidity means oportunity ,but the sad thing there is lot of newbie runing for those scam channels thinking that the profit is  guaranteed which is not . 

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

yes i agree , to be honest personally im joining only few telegram channels those that are providing liquidity information either about bitcoin or other altcoins because liquidity means oportunity ,but the sad thing there is lot of newbie runing for those scam channels thinking that the profit is  guaranteed which is not . 

I have added some bots to the telegram to trade so that I can only know the price update.  And some good crypto blogs are added so that we can know all the updated information.  But I never use any signal.  I always watch the market movement.  However, it is natural that newcomers will be deceived in various ways in the crypto world

1 hour ago, Notejiya1314 said:

Some of people that use to trade are use to lose they are first trading because at that time you not understand about how the trading was but you have join the trading and it was very good to understand about the trading because some people are not understand about that so we should be try and understand about the trading before we should be join it.

@Notejiya1314Well said mate,you see trading entirely is a risky game even though it was said that NO RISK NO GAIN this statement isn't for novice that want to trade it is simply for the expertise though they also are not guarantee a successful trade but both experts and novice I think the best we can do is to keep learning,watching youtube videos and browsing about a successful trade in internet

trading signals are very risk because, most of the guys who give signals are scammers, some of them they make you use they referral link to open an account, then they give correct signals for 2 weeks - 3 weeks so that you can trust them after that they give you false signals so that you lose money. when you lose money. the broker gives them money

On 11/6/2019 at 8:31 AM, Naga said:

Trading signals are made by people who wants to feed on newbies so they give them few first good signals and let them make some money but then in a few weeks after gaining their trust they'll make them lose so much money.  

Yes these is exactly what happened to a friend who narrated his story to me which involved trading signals made by a business guru who instructed him into it and actually he make some cool cash but at the last it did not end well.

5 hours ago, Sidra Ali said:

Exchanging signals are made by individuals who need to benefit from newcomers so they give them the initial not many great signals and give them some cash yet inside half a month of acquiring their trust they will compel them to lose such a lot of cash. 

Exchanging signals are made by individuals who need to benefit from newcomers so they give them the initial not many great signals and give them some cash yet inside half a month of acquiring their trust they will constrain them to lose such a lot of cash. 

no need to duplicate your post otherwise it will be consider as a spam , lot of those channel on telegram that are providing paid or free signals indeed benefit from their members by : 

1- selling those signals and this by making the group paid 

2- buying the currencies first just before posting the signal so when new liquidity enter the currency it will pump and they will sell with profit ..