Risk in Using trading Signals. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Risk in Using trading Signals.

Yep ofcourse using disable without knowledge can result in.a lots.So wet should use signals onthe concept of the experts of the trading.

true,following trading signals are risky,they will tell you to buy this certain coin at this.price telling that it will moon but the truth in here they will just ask you to buy that to increase that price for them to get big profits and those who fomo will got rekt.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:10 PM, talo122 said:

You have made very good Points, all what you mention is true, but there are some signal providers are truly honnest and successful, you can't be rich by follow them but still you will make good profits, some people dont want to set all day and watch the market. 

The truth and the fact is that most type signal does not really work or some work in few instant. On thing people need to know is that Crypto works more of speculation then just signals so you are very currents in Crypto market it's is better than signals.

Now many people gave their services of paid signals because they gave us paid signal and if we suffering loss then we are in double loss our fee for signals and loss in trade also. So avoid this kind of trading. 

39 minutes ago, KekWow said:

Signals are always used by scammers and bad actors to controle the market.

Not really sure how you can judge it's only used by scammers, It's good refrence mate and sometimes there are also open source signal like CQS if i'm not wrong so not really sure how you can even say control the market since it's just for refrence purpose.

I thoroughly recognize the value of your hard work for distribution this central in sequence with the known and and  I see trading signals are ready by live in who needs to feed on newbies therefore they bestow them a small amount of primary helpful signals before they try in the wound direction

I dont think getting ignals from a professional traders lead to loose.infact it is a good option that newbies can have.but here we need to know about the trusted trader.just we should trust on  good well known and reputed trader to avoid the money loss.

I didn't using some trading signals but this post help me to know that, and I can be aware what is this, well for me it just us who do our own strategy and doing trading everyday can help us to know what is need to do. 

This article is very long and I could not read it completely, I hope you will distribute it to several articles as it contains many ideas that need to be discussed.

Well done, thank you, my friend, for this great topic, although the article is long but interesting and very useful .. I got a great benefit from it.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:22 PM, Collectibles said:

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong. 

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing. 

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal. 
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals. 

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens. 
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price. 

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself. 
- Learn Risk Management Skills. 
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading. 
- Build your Trading Career. 

Trading isn’t more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it. 

Trading signals have different levels of accuracy. So sometimes we have to look for trading signals that are truly profitable. Bitcoin and altcoin charts are difficult to predict but by combining technical analysis and fundamental analysis at least get an accuracy of 70% of trading signals.

I think using trading signal is very good to earn a good amount of profits ! if you make a strategy and you apply it ! you can make daily profits without any loses 

On 12/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, auiwrb4 said:

I never believe in trading signals I always trust transactions, Do not believe in 100% trading signals, the market is always changing every time Trading signals are created by people who want to feed new people ,

You can try signals on demo accounts before trading with your real account! I know many signal providers very accurate. They give signals to small investors like us and when we buy money they sell money to them and exit. They are the worst.

Do not open orders based only on trading signals that you get from community chat, status on Facebook, Twitter on Twitter and so on. Perform in-depth analysis, both technical and fundamental, follow the advice of the leading analysis, calculate the profit and loss targets that can be borne, then just place a trade order.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:22 PM, Collectibles said:

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong. 

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing. 

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal. 
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals. 

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens. 
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price. 

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself. 
- Learn Risk Management Skills. 
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading. 
- Build your Trading Career. 

Trading isn’t more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it. 

It will be best if you will stop using those signals as most of them are garbage and only few of them are accurate like those signals that came from the trusted investors or big whales. 

If you can just decide with your own without using those signals then it will be better as crypto prices are very unpredictable unlike in trading stocks. 

A serious cryptotrader should always try to understand the whole process behind the signals if you don't now about how the singal provider is generating the signals and what the system is based on it is impossible to follow if you are really serious and want to built ad professionl career then you should built to know your own knowledge instead of depending on others.

In trade, there will always be its “BUT”. But you need to be prepared and use your development strategy. Signals are not always accurate, it is better to use your skills.

We must understand trading signals so that we are not easily trapped by fake signals that can harm us. When we understand the meaning of this trade, we can benefit from it.

The trader’s reliance on recommendations from other traders is bad but the worst thing is that they enter into these recommendations without looking at the graph to see if this deal is convincing to them or not.

I am not familiar with using trading signals and I have almost no implementation of it, the expert I have studied, he advised me not to rely on signals, because the risk is quite large.

I not at all group the trading signals I permanently charge my trades for the reason that if I abuse trading signals no one to culpability if cruelly be loosing every one my money, consequently I'm a short time ago trade with my strategy.

Also, always remember that you are probably last one in the food chain to get the signal. There are lot's of more paying customers that they will be served first to get ahead of the pump. Owner always uses them first so he will get  a maximum profit for basically pumping it.

People give it because when a lot of people invest in following a signal and the currency starts to rise and the signal donor sells his currency at that signal...

Signals work, but not always as they should. And you can handle a number of transactions in black and then end a deal with a very big minus...