Risk in Using trading Signals. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Risk in Using trading Signals.

18 hours ago, vivek jain said:

i have been prone to a signal group over telegram. i will not take there name here but they provide pump and dump signal.they provide signals to small investors like us and when we buy the coin they sell their coins to us and exit.they are worst people. 

yea you are not alone in this because a lot of people have fallen into these groups and lost money, which is why when i meet newbies i try to tell them about these groups and how to avoid them

If your strategy is to trade with the trading signals and you see that's they are profitable for you, I don't think that's if it will be the risk if you use them

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

If your strategy is to trade with the trading signals and you see that's they are profitable for you, I don't think that's if it will be the risk if you use them

well i dont know if you have ever been in trading signal group but these ones sometimes give out some bad signals and people end up buying useless coins and they never pump it.

Well done your analysis very well, yes there are many who claim to be expert in the analysis but most of their analyzes are unsuccessful and may depend on luck their first concern is to take money from the participants, so you should not subscribe and pay before confirming these analysts.

Follow trading signal make me confuse, how they calculate and decide this is the right way you should follow. In other side I am the person take impact from signal not him, if good is great but if wrong worst for me. Double risk for me and I'm sorry because trader should use his own brain and skill for best result.

So many peoples will make  loss in trading because they don,t know that how to analyse the market because they just know the investment and start trading in the market because they don,t want to learn any thing in the forex marekt or in crypto market because learning is the main thing in the trading system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is full of risk and it depends on you how will you manage your earnings and transaction to gain a lot of profit. One of the best thing a trader have is knowledge. 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people used good trading site and most people want trusted and safety trading site so trading single are made by people so it is very good

no i dont think you got what im saying because im saying those signal groups on telegram are not good for us because they scam newbies into buying dead coins.

For cryptocurrency beginners and newcomers to this industry, they see in the channels of paid recommendations in the world of digital currencies a godsend, especially as they believe it includes the old industry and analysts who have the experience that these people lack.

Signals act like predictions. This information is good to help you make a proper decision about which coins to invest but the main risk is that some signals can be fake. Some professionals may create signals to move investments and divert market to their own advantages. Differentiating between reliable and fake signals is important. You should also check to see if the instructions given in signals match your own search results. If you think you have found information that proves a particular signal suggestion is wrong, you should ignore it and do your own analysis.

There's a huge risk in using trading signals to be successful in a trade we must have confidence in ourselves by believing our trade will be successful at the end of the day to get trading signals from professional traders is very huge

2 hours ago, kettdeatli said:

I in no way consider the replacing alerts I constantly consider my exchanges considering in case I make use of changing indicators no one to fault on the off risk that I'll be loosing all my cash, so I'm fair exchange with my method.

My only method is just buying where i think is low and sell when I think is high, no analysis is done nor following anybody's signal, works for me most times, but sometimes i just need a little patient when trade goes wrong.

Edited by teminalibug

Any trading signals group are a high risk game to follow, You will just get dump by their founders after they lure you in buying a certain coin in a high price that they bought in a much lower price. Only the founders are getting rich in those pump and dump signal group.

spacer.png

before following a few signals you should also research the coin whether there is a potential pump or not because most of them just follow it without wanting to research again.

When getting trading signals, we don't trust 100% of the coins recommended for immediate purchase. It would be nice to do additional research yourself, to determine whether the signal is indeed good or not.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:54 PM, iloveyobit said:

yes you are right , 80 %  of those signales are copied from whales and big channels on telegram , i always suggest to do your own reaserch , good luck all 

Yes you are very correct  on this because  must of those signals are fake not real because  they copy it just to scam  people  mostly those paid subscriptions  on telegram 

You have made very good Points, all what you mention is true, but there are some signal providers are truly honnest and successful, you can't be rich by follow them but still you will make good profits, some people dont want to set all day and watch the market. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Trading sginal made by the some people. It always find the newbie trading. If u have any knowledge about trading sgnl its for u more risky.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:58 PM, kare said:

Yes you are very correct  on this because  must of those signals are fake not real because  they copy it just to scam  people  mostly those paid subscriptions  on telegram 

Yes, this is what I observed. I also during the time are inside these channels, where all the recommendations are repeated, and most of them are not profitable, but they resort to forging it to deceive traders.

On 11/6/2019 at 8:22 AM, Collectibles said:

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong. 

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing. 

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal. 
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals. 

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens. 
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price. 

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself. 
- Learn Risk Management Skills. 
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading. 
- Build your Trading Career. 

Trading isn’t more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it. 

👍🏻. Thanks for these great tips. I use to use signals from some apps and some telegram  Channels. I sometimes earn and many time loss my money using there signals

Using trading signal is good because this will also help you and your strategy but if you depend on your trading signal then  it is not good and it is risky.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Yes there is a high risk while using trading signals because there can be a wrong information which will be provided to the users and while considering those signal if we perform any tasks or do any such tradings then we will be in a great loss.

Trading signals is very risky because we don't know if the signals is legit or the creator of the signals knows how to make a good research. So, brace yourself if something were to go wrong by following them.