Risk in Using trading Signals. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Risk in Using trading Signals.

14 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I also use two telegram groups of crypto signals. But i failed to earn any money from it and also loss my money. I think these are just scam sites which offer crypto signals. I will suggest to avoid such kind of sites. 

This happens to me, using signals makes someone not to learn about trading, it makes someone to be dependent and the signals provided will make the person to lose more than wining. 

You say that trading signals are instructions intended to help the trader to make a profit, but not all sites are honest. I find that Best Exchange provides the best signals and information about the appropriate time to buy and sell and the type of winning currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Zervanix said:

Don't believe 100% in trading signals, the market is always changing every time and better research by yourself

Your right mate crypto trading signals not 100% accurate some times this signals indicate market goes high, when we put high trade then suddenly market fluctuates and market goes down, and we face loss means always not depends in signals, do dome research then made any trade.

Trading is more than just a signal.. I completely agree with you! We have to learn and read a lot before entering this cryptocurrencies trading world! In order not to lose all our money in a while..

Trading is totally going for a new direction in these days. Because tradings are quite dependable now for all the users and also profitable. And the signals are actually provided by the expert people who want to just acknowledge the new users so that they don't do anything stupid or lose something. The following statements that are presented in the post are quite true and trustworthy. So everyone should depend on that. 

On 5/24/2020 at 12:39 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Sometime you can lose a trade even if you are using trading signals. I only use tradingview platform for best trading signals, i have earn good amount with tradingview. You need to learn how to read the market by using trading views signals through youtube so that you can understand how to use it.

Yes, this is completely true, you can lose sometimes even if you follow the trading signals, yes your reading may be wrong sometimes or unexpected market fluctuations occur. I remember not so long ago I was trading on a coin on Binance and the trading signals were all indicative of the rise of the currency Indeed, it rose slightly, but suddenly Dump bitcoin fell and the whole market fell.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:58 PM, imdad123 said:

now many investors take this advantage of signals to earn some good earning from this market but we need to be careful if we suffers from loss signals providers no recovers our loses.

yes this is a good way to earn some money by doing trading these days there are many cryptocurrency telegram channel available which gives you free signal but that signal are totally limited so if you need full then you should upgrade

Many individuals and some firms and organisation gaves signal for trading of crypto market but I don't believe on trade paid signal because in this way we can be difficult situations when market crashed because fee and market loss both for us. So I never thought about trading paid signals. 

14 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

yes this is a good way to earn some money by doing trading these days there are many cryptocurrency telegram channel available which gives you free signal but that signal are totally limited so if you need full then you should upgrade

Be careful of telegram channels giving signals, you meed to know how to predict markets. And you need to be careful of scams on telegram, some will demand for money.

On 6/11/2019 at 14.22, Collectibles said:

I understand that signals are not always correct, therefore in trading I never use signals, I believe in my personal predictions and use technical and fundamental analysis, in my opinion it is more accurate and profitable. Besides being able to profit, I also train my trading in the market, because the more often I trade the more experienced I become.

We must not rely on this method alone in trading. We must also rely on our experience and our own strategies for the success of the trading process in proportion to our ability to trade

Instead of following the random trading signal channels or sources, I prefer you to make real time market analysis by considering some essential steps.It will surely worth for you to make benefits otherwise there is the chances, some fake projects may offer you utterly fake information. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many fake trading signals ate, i do not trust any people in groups especially in telegram who they give free signals. Is better to use stop and take profit features.

Thank you very much, the article is very useful I will definitely stick to the tips that you wrote, I think they will really be useful to me

It is incredible. I still get each day followers on instagram, who are selling signals. The crypto world is simply excessively brimming with signal masters... also, who knows what they are focusing on? be that as it may, one thing is certain... they are not focusing on your inclinations... normally they are focusing on their own advantages... 

What's more, if individuals truly consider it... in the event that they know these signs, why share? is it their acceptable hearth? is it accurate to say that they are so ridiculously wealthy from speculating all the signs, that they needn't bother with more cash?

If you really expert in trading. Then you can make good profit.Trading signal possibilities is 60/40. Because who give you this signal he/she must be expert in this sector. Its also riskable because if he cannot guess correct, then you will loss your invest.

1 hour ago, byowl said:

Trading signals is one of trading strategies but if yuo use only trading signals it is very risk you must use many indicators of trading such as Japanese candle stick, market volume or FIBONACHI strategy.

That's right, it only works together. But the financial market is still unpredictable

A while ago I commented in a post, that what abounds in this system are frauds, probably so you can define to the signs certainly how much money you will have to lose to start seeing profits. I agree that we can educate ourselves and create a career with patience in the crypto world and that we can learn from the movement that each of the currencies may have to generate profits.

Trading signals are given by people who want to feed their beginners, so they give them some good first signals and allow them to make money, but after a few weeks of gaining confidence, they will lose a lot of money.

Hi everyone, I totally agree and im thankful to read your posts, I wasnt really seeing the part that huge whales polute the system with their signals to make mass market do whatever they need. This is a crazy conspiracy theory because there is no way to prove it but in my experience, believing in the conspiracy theory is more sane and logical than being the average. So what am I going to do now? I think that i would never buy a signals program because its really risky and puts me in the seat of a day trading job, maybe 4 to 5 hours daily but I think human being tend to become obssesed with things and that is not a workable and successful model in the middle term.

Some time ago I commented in a post that what abounds in this system are frauds, probably so that you can define the signals. Certainly. You have to study the World of trading a little. safe and good profit

• -1 1

There is definitely a risk in using trading signals. Humans and other human systems often do not have enough experience in this area, which makes it easy to lose your funds!

I agree, half of the Internet "couch analysts". You always need to learn to analyze the market yourself and understand how everything happens there. Otherwise, you can drain the entire bank and every trader will say this. People can pay to give a signal, they will be paid, but the fact that you can lose your money does not bother them