Risk in Using trading Signals. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Risk in Using trading Signals.

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong. 

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing. 

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal. 
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals. 

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens. 
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price. 

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself. 
- Learn Risk Management Skills. 
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading. 
- Build your Trading Career. 

Trading isn’t more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Trading signals are made by people who wants to feed on newbies so they give them few first good signals and let them make some money but then in a few weeks after gaining their trust they'll make them lose so much money.  

3 hours ago, Juhe786 said:

The risk is very simple. Most trading signals are nothing but scams themselves. Why people sell you signals when they can use it for their own profit? It's because they know it's scam and people who are unaware will fall for it.

That’s an important question. It’s foolish in itself to give information that is worth huge profits. 
Of all markets, cryptocurrencies market is very volatile. You should check the meaning of volatile. It takes a trader with good risk management skills to stay in profit. 
Build your career and confidence by making decisions yourself. 

I don't find anything wrong with trading signals as long as you do your own research and are confident that what is being said is true. The problem is that people are lazy or don't know how to do research, so they just blindly follow any advice that they see on the internet.

• +3 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

yes you are right , 80 %  of those signales are copied from whales and big channels on telegram , i always suggest to do your own reaserch , good luck all 

• +5 1

The crypto world is just too full of signal gurus... and who knows what they are aiming at? but one thing is sure... they are not aiming at your interests... naturally they are aiming at their own interests...

And if people seriously think about it... if they know these signals, why share? is it their good hearth? are they so filthy rich from guessing all the signals, that they don't need more money?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading signals is one of trading strategies but if yuo use only trading signals it is very risk you must use many indicators of trading such as Japanese candle stick, market volume or FIBONACHI strategy.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/6/2019 at 3:22 AM, Collectibles said:

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong. 

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing. 

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal. 
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals. 

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens. 
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price. 

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself. 
- Learn Risk Management Skills. 
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading. 
- Build your Trading Career. 

Trading isn’t more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it. 

The formed signals are mostly a kind of FOMO, novices who do not know what constitutes a trading signal are more affected, keep in mind that you have to know technical analysis to know what constitutes a trading signal, how to use it and at what time Enter, that way we make a signal filter and avoid manipulation with media.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, Naga said:

Trading signals are made by people who want to feed on newbies so they give them few first good signals and let them make some money but then in a few weeks after gaining their trust they'll make them lose so much money.  

I agree with you the only person who gaining the profit from signal trade is the person who calls it because he was the first person who can buy the coin after that while the other members are buying he will sell his bought coins that was an easy profit for him but to the other members it was hell.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I never trust the trading signals I always trust my trades because if I use trading signals no one to blame if I'll be loosing all my money, so I'm just trade with my strategy.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/6/2019 at 10:31 AM, Naga said:

Trading signals are made by people who wants to feed on newbies so they give them few first good signals and let them make some money but then in a few weeks after gaining their trust they'll make them lose so much money.  

no matter how many times we tell those people that trading signals are for evil OG crypto just misguiding the new blood in crypto and make them lose their money and eventually even leave the market

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

no matter how many times we tell those people that trading signals are for evil OG crypto just misguiding the new blood in crypto and make them lose their money and eventually even leave the market

Not all OG crypto infulencers but also some guys get in this crypto just to scam people and what easier than telling people about opening a paid group for signals. I've been in these groups and they all give the dame signals. 

• +2 1

Trading signals may be quite useful but very risky. as a tip if you want to use trading signals, to track them for a while and only after you prove that they work for the kind of return that you want to get, you should consider to follow them.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I am a trader who uses paid trading channels, before I buy they certainly have done research and the channel is really good for me and it is not always right in price predictions. But at least it allows me to trade pleasantly

• -2 1

Indeed, following a trading signal does not guarantee profit and because the trading signal is pre-programmed and has no sense and also they also just predicting I think the signal is better used as a reference for future trading plans.

yes, the trading signals always target some newbies in trading. they offered their product with some promises that the trader will get a big profit. i suggest to you guys, do not trust any trading signals when you want trading some coins, they are frauds.

Yeah I face loses following telegram group trading signal after that I have never followed any trading signal 99% are fake signal. I won't suggest anyone to follow any trading signal.

• -5 1

On 11/8/2019 at 4:29 AM, james said:

thats not good to follow signals. because you not getting any knowledge. your money at risk if the trader not skilled.

Hi! I think, you can try the signal on your demo account first before to trade with your real account! I know many signals providers who are very good accurate! With this you can make good profit !

On 11/6/2019 at 1:01 PM, Naga said:

i have been prone to a signal group over telegram. i will not take there name here but they provide pump and dump signal.they provide signals to small investors like us and when we buy the coin they sell their coins to us and exit.they are worst people. 

These days, traders dont want to learn trading and still want to earn profit from trading. this is the main reason people use trading signals. Most of the trading signal are junk and useless so traders should avoid using these. 

But still if you want to use signal , try testing it before using these on your real account.

• -5 1

Yes, I agree with your statement that crypto trading is not necessarily signals but a career or business. Learning and exploring crypto trading is the best decision for our financial improvement.  This is future trading

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, auiwrb4 said:

I never believe in trading signals I always trust transactions, Do not believe in 100% trading signals, the market is always changing every time Trading signals are created by people who want to feed new people ,

yea exactly its better to rely on your own knowledge rather than depending on other crypto signal croup to make your trading for you and tell you which coin to buy to make profits because they will use you to pump coins.

At first time i try to trading cryptocurrency. Yes i use some signal. Most of them created in Telegram.

That time i remember they will give us signal when the coin is pumped. So we can take action as fast as possible to buy the coin before going pumped with their private group. Sometimes that is right, but often to lose. I don't know because wrong prediction or only they faking the signal. But after i research, they are have many Telegram group where create no value coin, then give us fake signal to buy it. From that i am doing trading by myself.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Do note trade on depending any trade signal. The crypto market has all the trading tools so you have to research and find out which coin is potential then you trade. No depend other person coz maximum paid signal is useless.