Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin bulls preparing a solid comeback

I'm a bit ambigues on Dogecoin. There are so many Dogecoins in the market that it cant grow that much. On the other hand dogecoin developments seems to stand still. I keep some Doge but I don't expect to get rich from it.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

The major resistance are at 0.00278, 0.0029, 0.0030, and 0.0032, so what happens after that, doge goes up with no resistance. Is that what is being implied here. Lets see what is the total supply of doge 123 billion, so what is the expectation here, doge will touch 1$. I mean we have to realistic here, doge is already at its all time high and there is no reason to be so optimistic about doge. 

Dear mate it's a good thing to know that dogecoin is preparing for a huge comeback but either ways I don't think I am still interested in dogecoin I prefer using the mother of currency for all my trade instead

On 2/7/2020 at 3:17 AM, Lunaa said:

Doge coin is really hard to make a solid comeback, at least not now. I think it needs another bullish market so that doge may increased too, or bitcoin increased very high just like a few years ago.

Yes it's really hard to pump Dogecoin because its unlimited supply is rather a disincentive for any serious investor, more so there're now many more altcoins in its category with better features and capabilities so it's going to be once in a long while, we can see attention turn to this altcoin again.

2 minutes ago, Nas02 said:

Doge coin is great if we invest long term. Because Doge coin is very enduring when the price of bitcoin drops. Hopefully the fore-priced doge coin will rise high. I really hope the Doge coin Price reaches $0.01.😀

So it's more like a hedge for bitcoin I guess. Overall Dogecoin isn't the coin with the highest potential as the project lies more or less still for quit some time. Harly any upgrades.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:22 AM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Doge making movement is good news this gives some attention to doge coin.Because people don't invest big amounts in Doge coin because supply is huge and the project is not special.

On 17.02.2020 at 17:29, kami awan said:

The time is now for the doge to go on a bull run. I've been hanging tight and holding for some time now. It's been amassing for me in the recent months. Fingers cross. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing and join to others crypto.

If dogecoin has the benefit of inexpensive exchanges, it'll unquestionably be an vital coin. So distant, dogecoin has been in each alternate.

3 hours ago, Nas02 said:

Doge coin is great if we invest long term. Because Doge coin is very enduring when the price of bitcoin drops. Hopefully the fore-priced doge coin will rise high. I really hope the Doge coin Price reaches $0.01.😀

You got a point there. Anyone wishing to profit from Doge bull run should simple buy and hodl and not to expect much in the short run, but in the long run as seen in the past, investors/traders would pump and dump the coin again. A word of caution is to be alert when the ride would be over, to not get stuck with expensive coins.

As of now doge coin is still not halving a bull run, which proves that speculations or predictions by other people is not true. It's better that we just make sure that we are ready and then wait until the bull run really come so that we can start selling our crypto.

Transactions are practiced almost everywhere, but stability is the main problem with this currency, which causes it to rise very rarely and not cost too much

watching dogecoin going up according to conditions of  exchanging is very impressive. Maybe dogecoin will rise up in upcoming days but also have many challenges & resistance to break Its price. 

I want to gain knowledge about Dzekine, because I never knew about Dodecine until after I learned about itI never knew about Dogecoin until after I learned about it in a hangar cariboure.

I think Dogecoin is now preparing for a big rise, it will have a great return and could rise to the price of $ 1 or more in the coming years, so I think it is ready to rise strongly

On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, wcolins said:

DOGE/USD is up by 2.2% is now trading at 0.266119 USD. The market cap for the past 24 hours has decreased by 0.584 million USD, The major resistance areas for DOGE/USD are $0.00278, $0.0029, $0.0030, $0.0032 and major support areas for DOGE/USD are $0.0026, $0.00253, $0.0025, $0.0024.

When i joined on the crypto market i heard many news about dogecoin that it's price will rise upto $1 usd. I don't know why people said this. From the time we didn't get any upgrade on this project. Now another prediction on the market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

As we have seen a great rise in the altcoins of cryptocurrencies and among those altcoins one of it is dogecoin which is growing up more day by day and also users are interested in investing and trading with it to earn good profit from it.

It won't be that significant because as we know dogecoin isn't an important currency (it has just few advantages : low transaction fee) 

I can't see a good move for dogecoin and the market is red all the time it need a stable week to move a good move .

Doge is a coin that is loved by the community, but honestly it doesn't have much to give. It's purpose is just a meme, a really good one though, but it shouldn't be considered as a major investment. I've used it in the past, because of the really low fees, but still I don't consider it to be able to compete with most of the major cryptocurrencies. 

I think the Dogecoin coin is great, but its price against Bitcoin is stable for most of the days, and its volatility is low. The range of this coin is between 28-32 Satoshi.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:22 PM, wcolins said:

I am hearing about dogecoin bull run for a long time. But didn't get any rise up on this. I know that doge is a good coin and it's have a great community.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

As old coin I think they need giving more proof to increase trust. More collaboration with gaming/ gambling platform and charity developer will be good step. I think dogecoin is the ideal coin for the traders. For low price, I have invested in dogecoin before and made a good amount of profit. I Hope dogecoin price will go nearly 1$ in future.I bought how much how I can in the pastmonth so now I'm with my fingers crossed waiting for the big move. Good luck everyone. 👍

I think the dogecoin will not necessarily experience a bull or bear run because compared to the other crypto it is quite stable and this is mainly because there is no limit on the supply of bitcoin. As a result there are many people that invest in dogecoin as a way to gain a lot of interest and in order to maintain their investment. Due to the low price chances of losses are also lessened. If dogecoin price goes up though i will be very happy as i do have a large investment in dogecoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The doge coin is one of those assets which you n my own probability scale are those coins which I don't know if they can actually live to reach the $1 Mark or the doge might have reached it or not, as the doge coin  is also one of a used coin but it doesn't really grow in value that much

As far as I know, the price of DOGE recently depended on Bitcoin. With the exception of the forks of the coin. Maybe I'm wrong.