What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What is the most profitable currency, in the investbox of YOBIT?

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

I think Egolde maybe a good choice for you, because it is very low price and you can buy  a large amount of it and put in the invest box i this yobit now give you 14% per the day. 

19 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coin in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

Also please can you give some reasons, why you choose the coin that you will suggest.

For me i think DOGE is not a good investment, in the investbox, in fact doge are not listed in the investbox for this days, so i will suggest for you the USD investment, with 3% profit weekly i think no coin can defeat it, also there is no action needed to get the benifits, so for me i will invest 1000$ so it will give me 30$ a week its like 5.5$ a day so i'm very fine with it, i hope only this investment stay, for long time. ☘️⚖️

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

2 hours ago, benithomasha said:

you should be looking for more safely investment rather than more profitable, the more profitable the more the rsik and poblably a scam coin.

Yeah i'm with you, but DOGE is not a scam coin, also the investbox of YOBIT is the most safest place, in all over the internet, to invest your money, maybe you need first to visit this section, and see what the big profits you can made without doing anything, also there are the 3% for USD investment go chek it and tell me what you think.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

For earning big interest in Liza 10%, IXI 9% but them is not safe to use cause they are dumping massively its good to invest in ethereum where you got small amount of 0.1% day but this is more safe than investing in those tokens cause also me I get big loss because of investing in tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 4

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

For me i think Bitcoin and the waves coin is best for me to do profit. For BTC because the supply and demand if you do it BTC so its better for you. And for waves because it was a high volume coin but it is price jump and up very quickly. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I used to be an investor but stopped because the profits you make from currencies will not benefit them because currencies are falling like WOW and SEX.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

THINK POSITIVE

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

As at today, the airdropped Air con is the most profitable and the best con on Yobit exchange investbox. With the current price and most coins locked up in the invest box now, I am so sure the con will fly once the invest box is opened

are you sure the coins price will rise afer being unlocked from invest box? i think it will be dumped by dumper. because you know it's a free coins. i prefer to do some invest in investbox on well-known altcoins. including YO.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Currently the most profitable is liza token where you get 10% daily, but the bad thing is that this coin is not active in the market that's we can call dead coin but if the investors will put the aim on it I think the market should be active somehow.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

I think nowadays the most profitable currency in the investbox of yobit exchange is yo coins becuase now the price of yo coin is very stable and if we invest in .5 and above of yo coins the daily they give us .2% interest which is very good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Yes, I agree
Because the doge is stable and strong, it cannot fall as much as the rest of the currencies
This will make you lose because of that drop and will benefit nothing

I think it is best to invest with qqq now. Most of the supply is in the market now and day by day the locked qqq is increasing leading to a price increase of it.

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, myaccount1 said:

I think nowadays the most profitable currency in the investbox of yobit exchange is yo coins becuase now the price of yo coin is very stable and if we invest in .5 and above of yo coins the daily they give us .2% interest which is very good.

The Yo token investment is good but it is not give 2% but it is give 0.2% daily but you should attempt their recommended action in order to be paid if you not attempt their actions you will not got any interest but there have another good investment, but it suit for those who have atleast 10+ that is bitcoin investment where you get 0.1% monthly that's means if you invest 10 btc you'll get 0.01 btc monthly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/6/2019 at 8:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

For me i think doge is the most profitable coin in the investbox of Yobit, but i think there are other coins that are also good to invest, but i'm afraid of the prices, because the most of other coins in the investbox start to get low price because the free coin that users get as a reward every 24h or after one week, so can you suggest for me some good coin that can be more profitable than DOGE.

I think the most profitable coin in investbox is QQQ it gives a 5% daily interest and the price of it is very cheap and stable unlike other coins.

• +2 1

I think yo coin is the best choice for yobit investbox.i have some yo in my yobit investbox. I am getting daily .2% reward from it. so I prefer you to buy yo and take it to investbox to get high profit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think I would invest in the best known currencies, such as BTC, USD, RUR
They give less profit per day, but they are safer, if you want to invest in a project that will give you more choice I recommend you do some research before doing so.

• +1 1

You ought to search for more securely speculation instead of increasingly beneficial, the More productive the more the risk and probably a trick coin.

So far my experience with InvestBox has been 3 things:  

1.  The coins run out.  Great.  No money back.

2.  The actions you must do to satisfy the requirement cost more than the investment returns.  Either that or they literally make no sense at all.

3.  The returns are so laughably small that it's not even worth the time.  Like 0.1% a month of a coin that is basically worthless to start with?  Invest 1 EGOLD, and in one month you will have 1.001 EGOLD.  What is the point in that?

As such, I try to aim for investments that have no action requirements.  If I were to tally up everything that I have made off of InvestBox since I noticed it was there, it would amount to less than 1 DOGE.  Which is not a lot.

I would really like to see some meaningful returns off those investments, and a LOT less "no coins" on investments that would otherwise be good.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:45 PM, heelsibat said:

I would recommend you to buy dogecoin in yobit. I would also recommend you that you should think at least  5 times before buying any new coin. Because if you see any coin don't just don't buy them without proper analysis. Happy trading.

Dogecoins rate is pretty good and looking profitable for my future invesments.

• +2 1

I didn't any doge plan on invest box for now, Anyway i have some alternative if you want try to invest yobit invest box, AIR Giving you 1-2% Daily and i think that was good, Pony was same too but i little bit forgot about the requirement the last one is QQQ for 5%/daily without any requirement.

• +3 1

It will be profitable if the coin pump the price, but it's hard to spot a good coin in investbox. Well you can research the project of the coin so that you know which coin will be profitable in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is maybe the yocoin but this is not my recommended coin to invest in. There is almost no use for the yo coin outside of invest box and I think it is waste of time. Liza is good option. Also bitcoin is good option. If more merchant accepted yo coin it would be alright, but it is not really the best take for profit since when you go to withdraw you might have issues, and yo coin is more like a loan to yobit instead of your personal investment that you can withdraw and use elsewhere.

• +2 1

I see the coins on yobit all have their own benefits, but if it is okay I think it is still the chicken eos that is the 2 east I feel the most stable,

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.