Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 22 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

buy low and sell high is the dream of every person but that is not possible most of the times if you do not have the mind-set to predict about the currencies

Wr can know about the price and then determine the entry and exit points from the trade by doing a complete Technical Analysis about it. And after that we should make a strategy that when to enters and when to exit the trade to book our profit.

The solution is simply technical analysis, you have to look for it and learn it in some way, when you master this method, you can determine the lowest and highest price in each market, and you will be able to find indicators that guide you when you should buy and when you should sell, by means of drawings and graphs. You draw it yourself

• +3 1

It is difficult to approach this problem, it is difficult to expect the behavior of cryptocurrencies, because there is no rule that determines that this is the lowest price and this is the highest price, but we can do a search about the currency we want to trade with, and monitor its price history so that we can expect the lowest price and The higher price for each currency, which is certainly an approximate and not accurate prediction

You should monitor all cryptocurrencies and their profit and loss stocks, think about them well and search for them, then you will know well the indicators for profit and become a veteran trader who knows how to deal with cryptocurrencies and profit and loss stocks for them.

In my opinion, this strategy is the best in trading, I first, before buying cryptocurrencies, search carefully for currencies that experts expect will increase in value, and I buy a few of them at a low price and wait for their price to rise and then sell them, if I win a lot of them I buy more And traded.

1 hour ago, quacroc said:

The best time someone can tell when to buy or sell is by studying the history of how the volume of the cryptocurrency went with this it really I can know the best time to buy and store and also the best time to sell so as to make a reasonable profit

Two factors does make the sense in this case. For example: If your preferred coin's value is decreasing dramatically, you might prefer to buy coins in dip and hold to see the next real time move and if the market price of some coin is decreasing to remain stable around some points, traders purchase the coins to expect the possible raise in future. 

Hello my dear friend.  When we buy the coins.  I will buy at a lower price.  And when we sell.  Then I will sell only when the market is good seeing the high price.  Then I can achieve.

It is a very good scheme that if you buy a coin at low price then wait for it when it's price gone high and when it's price gone high you sell it. But if you want to know that when the price of the coin go low or high you have to be active in the online market for all time.

To  know which price is low you need to study about the previous market price. if you want to know which price is high then it is very easy that if the price is higher than your buying price then it called high price.

• +2 1

It's just about having a good time. 

A trader is still checking the price of different coins.He must guess what will happen next before buying or selling coins.All new traders can gain trading experience. They'll be able to tell when it's time to buy and when it's time to sell.

Yes this is one of the most important rules in trading that every trader must  follow it , but  you must trade without using emotions if you want to make this strategie works .

I think its a smart decision to buy low sell high. Look when the market price will be low its better to buy the crypto currency. And when the market price will go up then you can sell. You can have good profit from it. 

Buying coins at low price and selling at high price is the main reason everyone do investment today in cryptowold but we all have to note that earning good profit has to do with lot of patience because crypto market is always volatile in nature.

If only trading was this simple everyone would join in and start trading. This strategy can go both ways you have to read and analyse the market and always be up to date of what is going on so you know when to make your move in the right time. 

We have different strategy when it comes in trading but that one is one of the good way to earn enough profit, we buy if the price is low and sell it if the price rise but this strategy needs a lot of patient.

In order to be able to determine the best price for buying and selling, you must learn technical analysis and the basics of trading.

I advise you not to trade randomly because this will cause you a lot of loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, dear, I agree with you. This matter is mainly what is called trading cryptocurrencies. All the goals of traders and speculators are to buy cryptocurrencies by buying at a low price and selling at a high price in a certain period of time in very short periods. In general, I advise all my dear ones to perform a technical analysis of the currency.  Before entering it, they buy low and sell high, so Wen will win a lot of big money. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

I think The dog may be in the beginning it's strange, but there are some investors and traders send their plans based on the movement rates for a certain period of time may be a week or a month, and on this basis is choosing the best point of entry, and selecting the suitable price for sale

• +1 1

Yes, this method is the most followed and the most effective way to make profits, but it is not an easy thing. Not everyone is able to know when the price will fall and when it will rise, so you must learn technical analysis in order to understand the movements of indicators well.

• +2 1

Most of the traders learn technical analysis and in order to be able to know the best price to buy and the best price to sell, but it is very difficult and you must be a professional in order to be able to determine these prices

Sometimes you can't buy low because the price you think is low may turn out to be expensive! I have this experience with some coins. I bought them when I thought the market was low but just a few days after my purchase, there was a big crash downwards and the market moved far below my purchase price. So, be careful! Don't rush to buy whenever prices get a little cheaper than normal! Today's cheap may be tomorrow's expensive! Always study price history before doing anything.

they tell us to stay on the news but in reality nobody knows the direction of the crypto that's why we must opt for short-term deals, as soon as the price starts to increase I buy and I sell at 15% back