Buy Low, Sell High! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

in part is true this would be ideal, but in my opinion the best strategy is start buying when the price starts to grow and sell immediately after even with only a minimum gain, do scalping in short...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

It's something they say very often, but it doesn't really help new people. It is difficult to really find when the price is low or high enough and from my experience when the price has gone down enough people will say that it would go down so I never bought, and when it went up a lot that the price was going to reach the moon and blah blah , so don't listen to anyone telling you where to buy or sell just learn on your own.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

yes this is one of the most important rules in trading that every trader must  follow it , but  you must trade without using emotions if you want to make this strategie works 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

18 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

It's simple. Look at the graphs! And I'm not talking about the 1 Day or 7 Day graph. You need to be looking at the 6 month and 1 year graphs to see where the price was before and where it is now. If the price was higher 6 months ago than it is now, then maybe it's time to buy. If the price is higher now than it was 6 months ago,  don't touch that coin! I don't know why people complicate trading so much. It's very simple.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Yes, I work in this way and if the price falls I open a new deal and leave the old until they mature and return salable benefits

Life is great and enjoy it

I think it is like this to be a win-win deal but it takes some experience and patience to achieve the goal and earn profits

16 hours ago, Sindo said:

very simple if you trade altcoin.  all the benchmarks are on btc.  if btc goes down drastically then all the small coins will drop in that is where you can buy low.  and when btc goes up.  then altcoin automatically goes up.  that's where you sell.  very simple.

I know almost all altcoins look up to Bitcoin, the flagship cryptocurrency for direction, but we have also seen situations where money left Bitcoin and went into altcoins, so that cannot be a general rule.  Btw, if you sell immediate price starts to rise, how cool does the rest of your day go if after you scalped say 1% off the market only for price to hit about 50% more  before your very eyes?

• +2 1

7 hours ago, ahmed albasha said:

It is difficult to predict the price of currencies when it will rise or fall, for me the best low-priced currencies that do not exceed one dollar, taking into account the search for the credibility of the currency and the team based on its development.

If we can not predict the price of currencies then we have also a good option if we keep our eyes on market when we feel that price id going to down then directly we need to buy and sell it on the bull market.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

7 hours ago, Sindo said:

good ideas and strategies.  I think all successful trades do the same thing you say.  In fact, many are manipulating prices in the market to get a lot of profit through BTC now.

I don't get that, how do they get to manipulate price in the market? I only know that whales are able to influence market price as a result of the huge liquidity at their disposal, though the jolt is momentarily, because the market soon neutralizes that offset.

• +2 1

In long time investment bitcoin is the best there's risk is short. when the price go down i buy bitcoin and when it go up i sell my bitcoin it's profitable

8 hours ago, giash crypto said:

this is a really a good stategy for earning profits constantly. but you need basic skills for trading with any kind of strategies.

Not just basic skill because whatever decision a trader makes here is the decider whether they end up  profitable or not. I personally employ indicators like Bollinger Bands and Relative Strength Index to aid me in ascertaining market trend and finding good entry and exit points.

8 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Not just basic skill because whatever decision a trader makes here is the decider whether they end up  profitable or not. I personally employ indicators like Bollinger Bands and Relative Strength Index to aid me in ascertaining market trend and finding good entry and exit points.

its great to see these methods that you mentioned but i was wondering if these tools can be used in yobit.net?

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

8 hours ago, giash crypto said:

this is a really a good stategy

Strategy? What do you mean?

6 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

Buy Low Sell High is more of a holding strategy for me.

That is not a strategy. That is the basic principle of trade.

• -2 1

8 hours ago, pucukjaya said:

Buy Low, Sell High, it's simple but the reality is not that easy, we must be able to analyze price movements in order to buy the right one and sell the right one.

I say that it is something that many people say but it is not something that can really be applied, which point is low and which point is high enough? It's a phrase to look like someone wise when it's the opposite.

29 minutes ago, martmobi said:

its great to see these methods that you mentioned but i was wondering if these tools can be used in yobit.net?

Too bad they cannot be used at Yobit because they did not make provision for indicators to be applied on the graph.  Now that they are drawing the attention of more traders to their site, let's hope there will be an upgrade in  no distant time. 

Buying at a lower price and Selling for an higher price is what the crypto traders main objective is based on, however, there is more to this phrase than meets the eye. It requires a lot strategy and analyses to achieve this goal.

• +2 3

15 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Too bad they cannot be used at Yobit because they did not make provision for indicators to be applied on the graph.  Now that they are drawing the attention of more traders to their site, let's hope there will be an upgrade in  no distant time. 

I agree as well, but i believe that as time goes by they'll be forced to do so since it'll help the traders with analysis and all...only tie will tell in the end.

• +3 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

14 hours ago, Mathers said:

Buying at a lower price and Selling for an higher price is what the crypto traders main objective is based on, however, there is more to this phrase than meets the eye. It requires a lot strategy and analyses to achieve this goal.

That is in fact every trader's huddle. On the face, it looks like a work over, but after a number of attempts, reality begins to dawn on the trader that more skills and trading aids are necessary for getting it right most of the time.

7 minutes ago, martmobi said:

I agree as well, but i believe that as time goes by they'll be forced to do so since it'll help the traders with analysis and all...only tie will tell in the end.

I want to believe that by bracing up to run this campaign, they have woken up the giant in them and ready to compete with the best.

This is the principal of successful trader use it to earn really and seriously profit. But things makes people to lose in trading they buy in market and sell in market that's means they they buy high price and sell in low price.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 hour ago, Cryptominded said:

That is in fact every trader's huddle. On the face, it looks like a work over, but after a number of attempts, reality begins to dawn on the trader that more skills and trading aids are necessary for getting it right most of the time.

I want to believe that by bracing up to run this campaign, they have woken up the giant in them and ready to compete with the best.

Some many newbies traders have lost their start up funds because they couldn't keep up with the trend, and that shows how hard trading can be.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, Cryptominded said:

Because of this traders use "chart". 😁

Trader must to know what happen with price before and to try to predict next movemant up or down.

And like I say he/they need chart to see what happen before is it good time for buying or to wait some better price.

But for sure is not easy to predict in which way will price go.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

7 hours ago, Mathers said:

Some many newbies traders have lost their start up funds because they couldn't keep up with the trend, and that shows how hard trading can be.

Some never get to make a  come back after their hard knocks, but it ought not to be so for anyone with a passion for trading because there are no short cuts to anywhere worth going.