Buy Low, Sell High! - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes, my dear friend, this is the right business through which you become very rich and earn a lot of money. You buy at low prices and keep the currency and when it rises, you sell and earn profits.

This is a good topic mate. When the market price goes down I think its high time to buy coin. And when market price will go up then you can sell. Always analyses the market conditions. Take advice from experts. 

It is a trading way. You have to learn how to analyse the market price of coins. You have to research deeply about that. When the price go very low, you should buy them immediately. And you have to wait when the price will rise. And when it will be high, you have to sell them. It actually depends on your analysis about market. 

On 11/5/2019 at 2:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

very good strategy that I will take into account, because I have really had many doubts about how to operate and I see that the best way is to buy the market in the red and wait to generate passive profits so it is somewhat complex but in the long term it serves to gain something and money.

The method of dealing is not easy. You must study the currency, analyze it, select the good currencies, not the new ones, and know the price targets of the currency every hour.

• +3 1

If one learn how to but and then sale for profit then I think he is the successfull trader in cryptocurrency. To know when will price go up and when will it go down, your have sharp eye at digital markete then you will automatically come to know about which currency should I buy

On 11/5/2019 at 8:07 PM, Cryptominded said:

Buying low and selling high is every trader's dream of how trading should go, but how does one tell what price is low and which is high? Entry and exit, that is the hard nut., even seasoned traders struggle with them because  they are like mirage. Let's discuss how we approach this issue!

@Cryptominded The low price and the high price are recognized through volumes, as the quantity of demand, supply, market follow-up and accurate graphic analysis, and this makes you take full advantage of that. Entering the market at the right time needs to be followed up and well monitored in order to enter and exit at the right time where and thus the benefit is made. Larger

Every trader has a wish to buy a crypto currencies in low price and sell it for the high price and get a good profit but if you have a good luck then you will be successful in this plan other wise you loss the money 

To judge and buy at low and sale when price is high is basic for professional trained trader and earn profit. Before this one should learn what are good entry time what are good exit times. Also one should buy when the price is increasing and should sale when price is little high. 

• +1 1

There are many approaches you can take and most have to do with the timeframe you want to trade. If this is very small and you just risk with high leverage for small timeframes you will have high risk and you many not be able to find the lows and highs, but if you do, the reward will be better. It is recommended only for experienced traders and always be ready to take the profit because the trade can be liquidated even if it was very profitable for some time.

By learning the price on charts we can determine or predict the lows or highs of a certain crypto pair or currency  and this way we can spot out where to enter and exit with profits or cut loss.

There are many people who think that when price is down it will not rise so they avoid taking risk or avoid buying on the other hand when the price is high they buy. Which is very dangerous trend one should buy when price is increasing to earn profit buy selling after when price have gone high. 

If everyone could expect the tops and bottoms in the market, everyone would be rich.
Of course it is difficult,
In theory, it is easy and taught to beginners to encourage them to enter the trading market, but in practice one of the most difficult operations is to predict the price reversal and the highs and lows.

• +3 1

A very good trading strategy that enable most people into trading actually and make some good profit because the price of these currency must increase when the whale have started investing in it and we the little traders will used that influence and makes some good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well well you spoke very first logic.Thats how I learned trading and got success while I had the money .Before buying a coin  I already try to cheak the market then buy the coin at low price and then  when the coin price is high I sell that coin 👍

Unfortunately, tops and lows cannot be expected in the market,
It is difficult, but with training and learning about price movement, then it is possible to predict a price reversal and thus the ability to make a profit
There are lots of videos explaining a lot about the patterns that predict the presence of peaks and lows that you should take advantage of on YouTube..

Hello good morning everyone, in my opinion and my time trading I have understood that we need a good system, learn by ourselves to analyze the market and get good opportunities up or down having some certainty of where the market can make a move that will give us profits. 

14 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

When we are new, the first thing we need to look at is the graph. Observe how the price works in the span of months to years and looks at its value as it grows. Do not just plunge yourself there and make a big mistake. Wait for that right moment and go.

@CryptoSkye Many new traders do not know this but just ant to trade, if they trade without analysis they lose. Also another thing is to learn about this and have experience very well, it is not only about learning, but practising first after learning with low amount of funds. 

• +1 1

I think to predict market price or price forecast is difficult specially for a new trader. So, he just keep a look on market volume, follow the experienced, senior traders. Analyze the chart, to know about the market trend then one should use goog indicators also. There is also some mobile apps available for price forecast. So, try your best to buy at low price while sell at high price and thus get your profit as much as possible.

To me that's still the best strategy in trading crypto currency, you buy in a lower rate and sell when the price increases. The strategy is more profitable atimes because you can easily earn triple or multiple of your investments back.

• +2 1

Yes it is the dream of oil traders to buy a product at low price and sell it at the high but for that you should follow some strategies and you should analyse the product which you are going to buy. My suggestion is that you should buy a product when you see that it's price is continuously going to increase. You can get an idea about this when you start analysis. You can also clear your queries with senior members.

• +3 1

It is the basic thing of trading buy for small price and sell it for high price. We have to be very aware when the price will continuously increase and then we have to buy as much as we can. But we have to make sure  the graph will never goes down within a short time. For to make prediction right we should have that much knowledge.

Yes friend what you have said is really true. It's the best logic and the dream of every investors in any platforms. In cryptocurrencies also we must do this. In my opinion we must wait patiently and buy when the price is really low so that the chances of losing our money is very less and getting good profits is very high. So every beginner must be aware of this 

This is the basic theory behind trading. This helps us to make the maximum profit from trading. To know a rough idea when will the price of a particular coin increase or decrease go by the prediction of professionals. I warn you that predictions may not be always right and it all depends on your luck

Seasonal traders can never be able to get rich and know the exect tectics of the digital market because off season they are not aware of the market and suddenly they came to the market and think that they can do good but its just a waste of time for them i think only the day traders can get profit because they have the knowledge and idea about the market situtions