What are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jruizv4

What are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market?

There are currently more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies on the market, although the best known are Bitcoin and Ethereum. The 100 most valuable in the market add up to a capitalization of about 202,256 million dollars, according to Coinmarketcap.com, the reference website where you can follow the daily evolution of these currencies. Bitcoin alone accounts for about half of the total capitalization of digital currencies, with a value of $ 110,734 million. It is followed by Ethereum which, according to the aforementioned website, is valued at 22,384 million dollars. The podium is closed by Ripple, which is worth 11.58 billion dollars in the market.

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

I like the following cryptocurrencies. I think they have a stable future and they are good projects.

Bitcoin

Litecoin

Ethereum

Ripple

Golem

Thanks a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think now there are many valuable cryptocurrencies on the market, and this is good for digital world, before we have just one option who is Bitcoin, but now we can choose between a lot of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

include some adx to your target list adx has a geniune market demand they are running a online publishing and advertising system that creating a hype and also give good reward for staking.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:30 PM, JohanDonne said:

Bitcoin is always at the top and there is etherum at the second time always, but rest of the numbers keep on changing on the basis of the network of cryptocurrancy or coin.

Etherium  is not at second position  now a days it is below xrp as xrp is doing great and recently  BNB launched the smart chain where  erc20 coins can be transferred  with low fee.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, jruizv4 said:

There are currently more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies on the market, although the best known are Bitcoin and Ethereum. The 100 most valuable in the market add up to a capitalization of about 202,256 million dollars, according to Coinmarketcap.com, the reference website where you can follow the daily evolution of these currencies. Bitcoin alone accounts for about half of the total capitalization of digital currencies, with a value of $ 110,734 million. It is followed by Ethereum which, according to the aforementioned website, is valued at 22,384 million dollars. The podium is closed by Ripple, which is worth 11.58 billion dollars in the market.

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

Yes my dear friend these are the main cryptocurrencies which are on top and we all should invest only on these top 10 cryptocurrencies...

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I like the bitecoin from all cryptocurrency . It would give us more profit . And thanks for telling us about mire other currency of crypto these are very helpful for everyone .they give us a lot of profit

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hye dear

There are many cruncies found in world but i like bitcoin and i thnik most people also like bitcoin it give ua a lotbof profit 

• -2 1
  • +2 1

There are a lot of currencies that are worked and traded in, but at the moment Bitcoin is the currency that has good value in the market and the crypto world.

The top crypto currencies are in the market BTC, XVG, TRX, ETH, EOS, DASH, LTC and more good coins you can check the coins list on the coinmarketcap and you will saw the top 100 coins list there.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As we all know bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency because it has the highest value compared to other cryptocurrencies, the second one is Ethereum which is a good altcoin to hold and invest. 

• +1 1

Dear friend, of course, Bitcoin is the most expensive and traded currency in the world of cryptocurrencies. Its price is now about 19400 US dollars, followed by a currency with a good future. Ethereum, the second currency in terms of trading value, followed by the xrp currency. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Here is a list of the best valued cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, then ethereum, and then litecoin, and yo currency, I advise you it's the best, the most traded in the world, I recommend them, and there are other currencies, but in my opinion these are the best work out dear. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Imagine how unattainable this BTC is compared to ETH, which is the number 2 position and is currently still growing and with the pandemic, investments in cryptocurrencies increased much more in masses and they are also more popular.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/4/2020 at 2:45 AM, jruizv4 said:

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

There are really a lot of currencies in the markets and platforms, many of them are not honest or fraudulent. I think trading in the first 10 currencies in the markets is the best and safest.

• +1 2

Through my knowledge of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin caught my attention. These are the three currencies that I expect them to have more success and balls in the future in order to increase their price a lot. There are several other currencies that I need to develop from their projects to join these currencies

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

the most popular cryptocurrency are those on ethereum, bitcoin, usdt but wen it comes on the most valuable cryptocurrency we come on the part of coins such as the yearn finance coin is which is really that high in its valuation when even compared to bitcoin, more and there are others who are highly valuable but are not that popular

• +2 1

On 10/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, billo89 said:

I like the following cryptocurrencies. I think they have a stable future and they are good projects.

Bitcoin

Litecoin

Ethereum

Ripple

Golem

Thanks a lot.

The first top 4 aforementioned crypto currency are good coins with high capitalization of funds and are valuable .

• +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:48 AM, Msh9 said:

There are a lot of currencies that are worked and traded in, but at the moment Bitcoin is the currency that has good value in the market and the crypto world.

But having a good value does not mean they give a good profit, bitcoin demand is already very high so not much are joining right now, but other cryptocurrencies which has lower demand has more chance of increasing demand so they have a good chance for giving profits from the rise of price due to the increase of demand.

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, jruizv4 said:

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

The distance that takes the btc to second place, above all I calculate the btc will continue to be the best and that will never have a discussion because the btc will increase its popularity this without a doubt.

• +1 2

These are the top one and everyone knows about them but we have to look over on more coins who are in top 20 for investment. 

These coins are growing day by day and stopping the growth of new project who have great potential. The top seven ones are my favourite and  i have made good investment  in them. So far in low price coins also. 

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, jruizv4 said:

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

Thank you for you analysis that you  have shared it with all of us but this list can switch at anytime, because every second the coins price variate but its true that we  have lot of choices in coins right now

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 12:44 PM, Atifmangla03 said:

Bitcoin and ethereum are most valuable cryptocurrencies in crypto market and i think its value is more increased in coming days litecoin ripple coin has also good potential and they have their own importance and value in crypto market so if you are a investor then invest in these cryptocurrencies this information is very helpful for those people who just inter in crypto world

Yeah you are right bitcoin and Etherum have a huge price value in the cryptocurrency market, but also bitcoin cash have a big price value and also yo toke have a good future in its price because its about 200 usd at this time.

• +2 1

There are too many currencies that currently exist, and really the ones we focus on the most are the best known, perhaps for the reason that they are the best options for investment or holding.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, jruizv4 said:

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

very good topic, so we are aware of a true list of the most used and most important cryptocurrencies so far, I think that TRX will be part of that list very soon I think it is a good network that promises a lot.

• -1 1
  • +1 1