Telegram channels - cheap subscribers and post views - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fcon0

Telegram channels - cheap subscribers and post views

Telegram subscribers $ 5 per 1000 channels

Also, views of posts in your Telegram channels - views take into account up to the last 3-4 posts. The price of 1000 views on the last 3-4 posts is $ 1, i.e. less than 30 cents per 1000 views!

Telegram: @shanta_ram
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +5 1

It's a real telegram user or just bot like other do ,and i need a real crypto orientation not music group or funny videos group.if yes i will contact you 

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/5/2019 at 8:30 PM, fcon0 said:

Also, views of posts in your Telegram channels - views take into account up to the last 3-4 posts. The price of 1000 views on the last 3-4 posts is $ 1, i.e. less than 30 cents per 1000 views!

Good job but i am aslo interested about this but i need more information about it.can everyone do this work?   

• Useful or interesting 1

I will buy some if you can assure me that, the user will be real atleast 70-80% and crypto people. I hope you realised what I want. If you can fulfil my requirements please contact me on telegram @Graham006       

On 11/15/2019 at 10:22 PM, So Rio said:

Adding members to a Telegram channel is really EASY! Getting some crypto oriented Telegram accounts is easy from bounty spreadsheets! Now i dont really know much about the views and impressions! I wont know if they are interested in that kind of project actually!

They might use automated tools and this service is just for startup, but not for long time. I hope you got it what I meant. 

1 hour ago, So Rio said:

I know about how to add unlimited members one by one but not any automated service or bot that does it!

However each way you add it, the added member will leave them eventually when they see an unknown group in list! Probably report as well!

I was added to several groups without my permission and for $5 no one will add manually. You know how much time it takes for adding 100 people?

Anyway we have to leave this thread as it is not for discussion, let him to do what he want.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:30 PM, fcon0 said:

Nice offer,my friend need it but do i know which payment method you like.Because we do not want to pay more fees than job payment.kindly inbox me more details if you have .

On 29.11.2019 at 17:12, Voltz777 said:

So in 5,000 that would be 25$, how are we gonna make transaction with your offer anyway dude? Does in usd, bitcoin or ethereum? 

u can pay btc or eth

so far for add people to interested in our channel its diffult for met because i dont have exprience but your offer likes interested but 1000 follower = 5$ its very high price in my opinion , i think need chek again or reduce  the price my friends.

It's important to the subscribers to be oriented to Crypto currency world not for other like music or movies to react with each other about any post and any comments

Telegram Village is a very important platform through which I can get a lot of benefits in the exchange of messages and can be earned by posting via telegram. Here you can earn up to $ 1 per 1000 posts as telegram is of great importance. Thank you

Please tell me what is the category/type of telegram traffic you are talking about. I want traffic in health niche. Can you provide this type of 2k traffic ?

You are giving good offer because so many peoples will want this type of offer and they need this. I am a airdrop joining person and i need the telegram subscriber and this offer is good for me but i already have good amount of subscriber and also i have a youtube channel where i have good amount of subscriber.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 05.11.2019 at 22:30, fcon0 said:

this is not relevant to me, you better give people to the group of those who are interested in cryptocurrency, then you can advertise your views.

To be sure something like this is a bot, because there is no way a real person can be controlled. But it also doesn't hurt if the bot, to add or multiply customers.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:41 PM, Sunjina said:

I interested to subscribe work. Telegram channel has many viewers. If telegram channel has subscribers then it's rank will increase automatic way.

I am interested in  this offer too I think it's a great idea wonderful work indeed

Is these bot or what of course nots if that was so easy every body will do that.

Don't tell us without prove of what you are saying here.

by the way, why everything is so heavy.

To accumulate a lot of companions or individuals in a message station is simple contrast with other internet based life stage like facebook crypro clients generally partook in wire more than some other web based life .